chapter 16

One-sided Love ♥

 

 

It was dinner time and all of them have their own task to do. As for Suzy and the other four, they took the cooking task. Suzy start with cutting the vegetables and Sulli lead the cooking part. Eventhough they're tired, they give their best on their job.

 

As for the boys, they busy with making the fire is stay up with them. They even make it looks so hard with those simple thing.

 

After having the average dinner, all of them start to clean up and getting ready to go back to their rooms. All of them is too tired to do any other activities. 

 

•••

 

The next day is more like having their own activities. They bought some souveneirs to remember their trip, testing the new foods and takes countless picture.

 

And for the last wrap, all of them is called to gather to the beach once again to take a group picture. 

 

Seeing the big opportunity, Sehun try his best to fit the picture as perfect as he can, with her beside him. Try to go the her side, he ran ever so clumsly and stand beside her, showing his white teeth when she shoot him a glare. 

 

"Hi" Sehun awkwardly greet her.

 

"One, two, " When the teacher is about to count to three, Sehun slung his arm around Suzy's shoulder innocently and make a peace sign. At the end, the poses is all about how Suzy jerk her face facing him while he titling his face near her.

 

Though it was a fail approach, Sehun is more than happy.

 

•••

 

It was their last moment before they step in the bus and go back to the busy Seoul. The took a deep breath and capture the view in their mind. 

 

After the accident, Sehun and Suzy is become more awkward then ever. Suzy keep stealing a couple of glance every minutes. While Sehun keep on smiling and turning away at the same time. Don't how to handle the awkward situation. Their freinds just laugh and at the stupid two.

 

The ride back home was quite. Most of them is fall asleep accept the two of them. Sehun try to approach her again by passing through her seat and poke her cheeks with pack of bubble gums. 

 

Suzy woke up from her daydream and stare at the gums and to Sehun for couple of times. He keep shoving them gums while he try to avoid her eyes. Suzy was about to laugh but remember their current situation. 

 

She grab the gums without saying thank you. But of course, they're always like that.

 

Sehun let out a small smile and go back to his seat. Resting his body and his mind.

 

Suzy stare and the bubble gums and giggle. "This stupid guy, a gums instead of flowers?" she just let out her tongue and open pack of gums and chew it happily. "Guess this is better!"

 

 


Just a very short update to end the trip!

 

Thank you for all the fluffy comments. You guys are the reason why i'm here again :)