chapter 13

One-sided Love ♥

 

Look, I've never been to Jeju Island before, all I knew is, it was such a nice place. I just use my imaginary thought to wrote this. Can we just pretend that everything was real in this? can you? kkk enjoy this ^^


 

The Trip Day!

 

 

"Please raised your hand when I call your name." Their teacher shouted with excitement. The student now lined up and getting checked by their teacher one by one to make sure that everybody is there. Their bags and luggage has been located in the bus a minute ago. Everything was ready. All of the students just can't stay still because of the overflowing excited feels, including the five girls.

"OMG guys! it out first trip together! I can't believe it." Jiyoung pinched her cheeks again and again try to wake up from her sweet dreams.

"It's real duhh. Promise to have fun okay?" Krystal put on of her her hand at the center of their circle waiting for the girls slow reaction. All of them put their hands together and pumps it's in the air while shouting and laughing. 

They keep on talking about the things the bring together with them, things they're going like playing at the see and have a girls night party. 

On the other side, Sehun see it. He was happy to have a trip with all of them together maybe, he will try to approach her during the trip and make up their relationship. The other four boys try to gain their energy from the lack sleep since they have wake up super early for today. Suho still with his bed face, Kai still with his messy hair while Baekhyun and Chanyeol rock and scissors to determine who sit beside the window. 

"Kai-ah, do you bring some of the snack with you for us to eat during the ride?" Sehun said.

"don't worry, there's like ten to twenty of it in my bag" He run his finger on his precious bag.

"In that!?" Sehun pointed to Kai bag with disbelief. 

"In here" He smile.

"Okay students, now get in the bus and please don't fight for seats." teacher Han Ga In say calmly. All the student rush towards the bus door and begin to pick their seats with their partner. Suzy ran to the end of the seats and booked for her friends by seating at all the five seat with her legs place on it. So unladylike, that what people will call, but she didn't care, she was satisfied to get her dream seats that all the other student dying to get it.

From the far Jiyoung and Sohyun clap her hands looking at their place. 

"Aishh...this is suppose to be our place." Chanyeol stand in front of Suzy while pouting.

"Opss sorry, first come first serve." Suzy stucked her tongue and smile.

The girls running towards Suzy and took their place. Suzy sit beside the window and on her left was Sulli, Sohyun, Krystal and Jiyoung. They totally conquer it all alone.

"Yah! it's ours" Baekhyun and the others whined. Sehun is there too, but Suzy try to avoid his eyes.

"Nevermind, we will sit in front of you guys and make sure you will not be in peace." Kai pretend by threatened them while pointing at the empty seat in front of them.

When all of them still fighting about the seat, Suzy look at the girl that still hasn't find any seat, it was Hanmin. She try to approached Sehun but his totally into the conversation that make her hard to call him. Suzy just glare at her.

Is she a five years old kid or something? Can't she just find the empty sit all by herself? It's not that hard, there's still a lot of it. Is she purposely trying to get Sehun attention again? She rolled her eyes. Her patient has gone, she try to think as positive as she can but thinking that she might be a shy girl or still didn't get used to her new environment or something but she seems to be wrong. She try her best to help her along with her five other friend but Hanmin seems to ignored all of them. She just had enough of it.

After ten minutes, the bus finally start moving. Suzy look at her phone to check the at time, it was 8.30 a.m. Some of the students start shouting and screaming with enjoyment, there's also a few of them that already grab their pillow to zoom into their slumberland while some of the others start singing a song together to cheer up the scene.

Jiyoung and Krystal playing same games while Sohyun, Sulli and Suzy gossiping about some random stuffs. From time to time, Chanyeol and Baekhyun will disturb the five girls by throwing rubbish and throwing chips. Sehun and Kai with their endless snack and Suho was sleeping silently. After a while, the whole bus finally turns to silent. They were all in their lala land.

 

 

 

After a long bumpy ride, they finally arrived at Jeju Island. It was twelve thirthy in the afternoon. ( I don't know the actual time of the travelling will it took, so I just guessed.Again, let's pretend it was right, okay? kkk )

"Okay guys, wake up! Guess what? We're in Jeju Island!" Teacher Han Ga In purposely shouted out loud to wake them up. Slowly one after one student begin to open their eyes. When they finally realize that they have arrived all of them shout and jumping in excitement.

Jiyoung, Krystal, Sulli and Sohyun is completely waken up and their mood already brighten up while Suzy, still drooling and sleep like a stone.

"YAH BAE SUJI!! WE'RE HERE!" All four of them shouted at her at one time making her jump from her seat.

"what!? what!??" Suzy eyes widen while moving her head from left to right like a lost person. The girls laugh like crazy looking at Suzy reaction.

"You should look at your face just know!" Sulli said between her laugh.

"yah...don't did that again! I was dreaming that my house was shaken by a giant because of you guys!" Suzy pouted making all of them laugh harder.

 

All of the student is already lined up and ready to hear the announcement. 

"We know some of you have a car sickness and some of you are still sleepy. With this, i'm going to let you rest and do your own activity until 8.00 p.m." Teacher Han Ga In get distracted when all the students start to cheer upon hearing it. "Silent!" all the students gasps and froze. 

Teacher Han Ga In let a small laugh and continue. "However, you still have to follow the rules." They sigh.

"You guys have no option though, I don't know any of you to be missing or kidnapped. Remember, i'm your only guardian here so please make sure you didn't cross the line and stayed on this area whenever you go.There's a shopping mall, shops and game alley along the side walk down there, so I will give you an approve to go there." Teacher Han Ga In explain clearly making sure that every each of them is under her control. It's not easy to do so.

"Remember, we have to meet her at 8.00 p.m! if anyone going to be late, i'm not giving you your dinner. And who the one that didn't show up, i'm going to ask you to packed your things and I will send you to your home personally. Any last question?" Teacher Han Ga In ask them one last time before dismissing the meeting.

"Can we go to the beach?" one of the student raised their hand and ask.

"what are we doing here if we didn't catch up the most anticipating place here?" Teacher Han Ga In smile.

They start to jumps all over the place. Soon enough, teacher Han Ga In gave each groups which contains five people in it a keys. Their room was facing the swimming pools but they still can see the beach behind it. The view was spectacular with tree swishing around it leafs, birds flying around flower blooming colourfully and hot people all around. It was the best place they could spend their time at. 

Just when Suzy tuck the key in it hole and turn to open it, the four girls behind her start pushing each other other to enter their room. Every one of them running towards it and begin to choose their bed and jumps on it, even when their bags and things is still laying carelessly on the floor.

"I'm going to sleep here!"

"Sulli and I will sleep here!"

"this one is better than that" 

"I'm closer to the window, I can see the beach much more clearer"

"Oh yeah? well guess who gonna see the ghost clearer in the night!?"

"yah! stop scarying me!"

 

And here we go again.

 


 

 

It's 2.300 p.m and the five girls already took some rest and tidy up their rooms. They're now dress up in a simple outfit and ready to have same fun on their own. 

"where should we go first?" Sohyun ask while just when they steped out from the entrance.

"lunch? i'm hungry to death!" Suzy rub her poor tummy.

"Me too! let's get going then." Sulli skipped happily without knowing where to go.

"where's the place again?" Krystal move her head from side to side try to search some restaurant that will fill their empty stomach.

"Should we take that road? Our teacher said that down there it got so many shop right? maybe we can find one." Suzy pointed at the road. All of them nodded and start to take a move. 

After a short walking distance, they finally see a shopping mall. When they get closer, they found a lot of small shops which sell many types of souvenir and stalls which sell foods, foods and foods.

Their eyes widen and their stomach just can't stop making a weird sounds. "I can't stand any longer!" Suzy run towards the shop followed by Sulli. Krystal shocked her head and follow them along with the hyper Jiyoung and Sohyun. They it a lots and many types of fresh foods. From one to one stall, they will grab whatever caught their attention and stuff it to their mouth. Without caring eyes that watching them.

"I'm super full." All of them sit at a bench beside a huge tree while resting and rubbing their full stomach.

"can we sleep now?" Jiyoung sounds lazy.

"Are you crazy? You can sleep at your home for 24 hours and at class for 25 hours, but not here." Krystal being to mumbling.

"I got it, I got it. So what should we do know?" 

Suzy suddenly stood up from her seat and jump. "AHA! I've got an Idea! why don't we go to the beach?!" 

 


 

 

After a ten minutes walk, they finally arrived at the beach. The five girls reaction when they saw the beach was speechless. Their eyes widen their mouth was open widely just like a person that been casted a spell. 

"OMONA! what to do!?"

All five of them start running towards the beach and once they reach it, they begin to splash water to each other. Their t-shirts and jeans was wet but they didn't careless. Their laughter was echoing throughout the whole beach without they realizing it. 

After a long one hour that they spend by playing at the sea side running, chasing and splashing water with each other, they finally settled down playing with the sand and pick a unique sea shells.

"guys, why don't we build a sand castle?" Jiyoung suggested making the other four facing her. Sulli put a bright smile and clap showing that she's agree with Jiyoung idea.

"we're not five years old kids anymore guys..." Krystal sigh.

"who cares? we promised to enjoy this moment right? it's ones in a lifetime. Shall we?" Suzy now begin to make a circle with Jiyoung, Sulli and Sohyun leaving Krystal alone on the other side. 

"This cannot be." Krystal get up and enjoy them earning a laugh from the other four. 

They begin to use their creativeness with their own hand and make a big castle. Suzy even dig the sand to make a hole around the around the castle to put a water inside it. She call it a water diamond castle.

"that's lame!"

"hello, it's amazing okay? i'm still going to do it no matter what." She sing and ignore the comments. Half of the castle is ready with a sea shells as decoration in it, a stick as the door and they even pluck the flower and grass to make it look like a tree and a garden.

Suzy running from the sea to get a water and put it around it, she did it like ten times already.

"enough suzy."

"no, it have to be perfect!" She begin to take the water again.

Jiyoung was bored waiting for the water to filled up the whole, she took her phone a took the castle picture. 

Little that they know, a groups of boys saw them from the far and begin to make an evil planned. All five of them stepped closer to them acting like theres nothing that going to happen.

"Annyeong!" All five of them shouted at the same time making the girls jumps a little.

"what are you doing here? out of all places in Jeju Island, why are you here!?" Suzy that carrying a bottle of water sigh while making a not-satisfied-face. She glared at Sehun that was smiling at her. She frowned.

what with that cheessy smile? did he even know that i'm still mad at him?

She look away.

"OMO! what's this? a sand castle?" They laughed. From a far, people might label them as a bully that trying to make a little girls cry. 

"yeah, are you blind? and it called, a water diamond castle." Suzy smile cutely making Sehun burst out a loud laugh. Once again, she frowned.

"Yah! what so funny?" 

Sehun on the other side was shock that she was talking to him. It's been a long time since she last spoke to him. He felt happy for that simple reason. Trying to catch his breath, he speak up to her.

"that's a lame name. Where the hell you got the idea?" He continue laugh making Suzy gritted her teeth.

While all the five girls unaware the trouble that's going to came, Chanyeol and Baekhyun make a sign a begin to their evil planned. Without waiting for more, Baekyeol attack their so called ' water diamond castle'. In this, we should pictured Chanyeol and Baekhyun as an King Kong that ruined the castle with one big foot of them while the five girls as a hopeless creature.

"YAHHH!!!!!WHAT DID YOU DO!?!" They shouted their lungs out looking at the big disaster.

Suzy pouted looking at their water diamond castle while Jiyoung, Sohyun and Sulli pretend to wipe their tears. Krystal just stood there with disbelief. Just a moment ago, their precious castles still stood proudly with them.

The evil gang of the King Kong could only laugh looking at their priceless reaction. Chanyeol, Baekhyun already wiping their tears, tears of happiness.

The girls stand up with the fire all around them ready to attack back. The boys who are still laughing suddenly stop looking at their scary face. 

Without a split second, the girls and the boys already scattered around the whole beach. One here, one there and all around it. Chasing crazily, the girls really turn out to be a scary monster. 

"This is all your fault!" Chanyeol shout at Baekhyun who was one mile far from him. Behind Chanyeol is Sulli that splashing water all over his shirts and Baekhyun who were sitting at the top of the water making his jeans wet cause by Krystal.

"Don't you ever underestimate us!" 

"Sorry, sorry, we will build the castle again. Sorry!" Krystal ignore his words and keep on splashing water on his hair.

Meanwhile, Suzy who were still emotionally damaged because of the lost of her water diamond castle chasing Sehun that running away far from her. We all know when it come to running, Suzy will beat the others that's way Sehun try his best to make a new record to win over her this time, but he failed. Suzy pull his shirts once the gap between them vanished. 

"Where do you think you're going!?" Still pulling his shirts while Sehun keep on running to no where.

"Far from you!" He laughed.

Suzy tighten her grip and pull him with all his might. Sehun lost control when her pull her at the same time when he step on one of the tiny sharp rock. He lost his balance making his falling while Suzy fall under him. 

"Ouch! Now my hair is stinky." Suzy closed her eyes in a sudden pain that hit her. They were beside of the wave wheres the water lightly greeted their body. Suzy hair was wet along with her shirts and jeans. She still didn't realized the weird position she's in. 

While Sehun feels like dying looking straight at the perfect feature in front of him. His heartbeat was overspeed that make it want to stop functioning. Suzy was under him and he just can't move a single part of his body. Amazed by her natural beauty. Only three centimeters that separated them. Three centimeters that froze Sehun.

Suzy finally opened her eyes. She gasp, shock seeing the face of the jerks that making her heart suffers was so closed to hers. Their eyes met and matching heartbeats speed couldn't get any slower. Both of them froze as if their brain isn't going to work like it normally did. It feels forever for them but somehow, they enjoy looking at the pair of beautiful eyes in front of them. They feel calm without words to explain. Their scenes was like any typical scenes that were in the love story and movies but the different is, they're really stand in the reality and not in their dream. 

When Suzy still lost in his eyes, she can feel Sehun breath getting closer and closer to her face. His eyes giving a sign which she can't figure it out in a short moment. She feels something coming, something she's never imagine will happen in her love story life. 

Is he really going to do this?

She closed her eyes tightly waiting for her heart to burst at any time. Sehun closened up their tiny gap while hesitating. He doesn't know why, but her heart make him to. Looking at Suzy that close her eyes, he gain a confident. He move closer and closer.

"SEHUN-AH!" Suho and Kai shouted from a far. Both of them a still getting chased by girly monster. Seeing the figure of Sehun making them feel a little bit safe.

Suzy and Sehun eyes shoot open widely at the same time. Both of them flash with awkwardness. Suzy turn her head to the left to avoid his gaze while Sehun panickly get up and scold his self for being such a meanie. Suzy then stand up and fix her hair , shirts and jeans that covered by sands.

"Suzy! take him down!" Sohyun shouted at Suzy while chasing Suho and passed by her, same goes to Jiyoung and Kai. 

Suzy awkwardly look at Sehun that was looking down. She blush when the scene flashed in her mind, she shake it off and try to think about something else. How can she avoid him? It's hard for her to do so. She just can't. 

Just this time! She giggle in her mind.

"Yah!" Suzy shouted at him normally to break the silent of awkwardness between them. Sehun slowly look at her.

"what?"

"you better run know."

"for what?" He confused. Then he remember. Suzy let out an evil smirk.

"AHHHH!" Sehun shouted while running crazily. 

For a moment, they feel close again. They miss this kind of feelings, the feelings where the act carelessly with each other, playing crazily and be around each other. It something that both of them treasured the most. Both of them afraid to lost this kind of realationship again.

After forever chasing the King Kong, the monster punished them by making them build the same exact water diamond castle. At first, the guys just laughed thinking that it was something that they will never ever make but the power of the girls much more incredible. They rules the guys.

At the end of it, of all them formed a circle while building the new sand castle together just like a kindergarten children. And at that time, they enjoy looking at mesmerising sunset together. Making a sweet and meaningful moment between all of them. A beautiful friendship.

 

 

 


 

It's too long isn't it? well, I have to divide it into two, so yeah it's quite long.

 

Thank You Wishes  :

 

To the one that drop the comment ( I cry a RAINBOW when some of you finally drop a comment, and some that always stick here to support me, THANK YOU SO  MUCH!!)

                                      To the one that subscribe! Thanks a lot  *.*

                                     To the one that added me as a friend! Let's be friend ^^ I'm not a vampire.

 

 

I hope you enjoy reading this. Wait for the second part :)

Do comment for this chapter too~ ^^ 

 

*Suzy drama is going to start today! Let's support her ~ kkk