chapter 10

One-sided Love ♥

 

 

"Suzy-yah! do you have a great time with sehun last night!?" Sulli ask Suzy excitedly. The others form a round circle infront of her waiting for her reply.

"eh? ah..it's pretty good. I guess." She said shyly while a pink shades appear on her cheeks. 

"Yah! what's wrong with you?" Krystal slapped her arm and laugh. They must be something that happen between them.

"what? i'm just saying it was pretty good." She try to act normal again.

"yeah, yeah as if we're going to believe it." Jiyoung rolled her eyes. 

"there must be something happen right? did you confess to him or something." they ask her.

"No! there's no such thing as confess. What actually you guys think about? there's really nothing special happen." She try her best to avoid weird question from her friends. "Ok stop it already. Our teacher is coming." She pointed at their home room teacher and sigh relieved. They all just shrugged.

where is Sehun? Suzy thought while looking all around the class to find him. She sigh. He always be the last person.

"Okay class, please take your seat. I want to introduce to you a new student that going to join us." Just when our teacher explaining, a loud sound from the door took our attention. 

"I'm sorry i'm late!" Sehun shouted while panting. The student just laugh at his clumsiness. They all just used to it.

"Can you try not to getting late for at least one week?" Our teacher let out a small smile. "Now please take your seat. We have someone that waiting for us."

"Is it the person that standing outside our door? She looks cute!" He joked. Suzy frowned. Cute? She thought. Oh well, everybody now that Oh Sehun is a guy that loves to see pretty and cute girl. But never in his life, he got into a serious relationship. Maybe something stopping him from it. Nevertheless, we never know if one day, he will change his mind.

He walk straight to his seat without looking at Suzy. She once again frowned. She's been waiting for him to greet her this morning to see if theres any differences since both of them seems to have a good bond from yesterday night but no, it looks the same. She make a straight face.

The class start to get excited when they saw a girl walk in their class. Her head was lower down making them hard to see her face. They were curious to see the owner of the face.

"Okay class, meet your new friend. She might be a shy person but please treat her well. Do introduce yourself hanmin." Our teacher announce.

"erm..Hi..my name is Song Hanmin. Please treat me well." She bow. Her voice was so soft that they can barely hear it. Upon seeing her face, some of them gasped and surprise. She was beautiful and look shy just like the teacher stated. Her hair looks soft and freely be blown by the light wind. She seems perfect and look like a quite girl.

Suzy was one of them. Staring at her perfect feature. 

No wonder he say that. She is indeed a cute girl.

If I compared to her, I will be the duck while she will be the swan. 

She sighed feeling defeated. Deep down on her heart, she's afraid if Sehun will put his eyes on her. Not that he never mention someone cute or beautiful before, but her personalities seems to fit his ideal girl. Moreover, she never see someone as beautiful and sweet as her in their school before. She feel insecure. She feels like she's nothing other than careless girl while the new girl closed enough to be called as an angel. She look polite, quiet, fragile and soft and everything that girl supposed to be like. She pouted sadly.

"now hanmin, please take your seat beside Sehun." She pointed out. "Sehun raised your hand." Sehun raised his hand and wave at her. The guys sigh, frustrated on how Sehun was so lucky to seat beside her. Meanwhile, Suzy mood got darken and darken. Everything seems to be not right. First, he say that she's cute. Well, fine by that, second, she's really pretty and all that can attract Sehun wild eyes at anytime. And third, she got to seat beside him? even she, never seat beside him for the entire tree years. She's on the edge to blow out with all her jealously feels in her deepest part of heart. She try to calm down. Put a small smile, straighten up her bangs, seat straight up--

"Ah! and Sehun, one more thing, can you help her by introduce our schools environment during lunch so she can be familiar around here?" Suzy eyes widen upon hearing it. 

what is exactly happening in here!? out of everyone in here why she pick him!!?

"Of course! plus, i'm on diet now." He blurted out and giggle. All the student laugh. Except for Suzy. 

Why the hell that he accepted it!? he never, ever skip lunch before. And that laugh... Her face straighten, if her friends see her face, they sure will recognize her an assassin or one of the gangster. 

She keep her eyes on that girl, following each of her movement. Just when she sit beside him, she saw sehun stretch out his hand and smile while telling his name. She just couldn't take it anymore. But what can she do? They're not even in a special relationship where's Suzy have a power to stop all the scene that happening right in front of her eyes. Not even to tell her that Sehun is hers, alone. She feels like she want cry. Feeling hopeless. She try to hide her feelings, slump her head on the table and shut the world around her down. Hoping it was only a dream, or she would call, a nightmare.

 

 


*Sorry for the late plus short update. If you can see, I change naeun to my own delusional character*

Oh, Oh. What will happen? Will Sehun attract to the girl? well, who knows? Blow your comment down there.

And Guys! I made a new fanfic! featuring the golden couple, KaiZy. I hope you will support me  ^^ 

Go and check it   Catching Star

 

don't forget to subscribe~

Thanks for taking your time to read this!

And to all my silent readers, don't hide forever :(

hope to see you someday *.*