chapter 15

One-sided Love ♥

 

That morning became lively when all of them doing the activity that they rarely do. Well, you could say that they're having some fun. But still. there is always some lazy group.

 

"Weeee, look at those cute birds" Suzy shouting happily pointing at the colourful birds. All of them turn to look at it as well.

"Yah, safe some of your energy or you might drain before we even reach" Krystal sigh. Still with her sleepy face.

"Arasso" Suzy pouted. The other girls just laugh.

 

Meanwhile, the other group of boys accross them been watching them by far.

"How can she keep up that kind of energy this early morning, Suzy, I mean." Baekhyun mumbling.

"She's always like that" Chanyeol laugh. "We should really be soulmates!"

"Eww and why should you!?" Kai make a disgusting face. Sehun just chuckled, knowing that his just joking.

"We're the happy virus" Chanyeol said with a big grin.

"Whatever Chanyeol-ah, you're still haven't fully wake up yet." Suho ruffled his hair which make Chanyeol rolled his eyes.

 

Sehun just let a small smile. She's indeed the happy virus.

 

One the half way, all of them start complaining. When will they arrive and how far will they finally reach the top. You couldn't hear the happy sound of the girls anymore.

 

"Ahhhh this is tiring" Suzy slump her body and massage her knee. 

"A little bit more Suzy-yah. We can do this!" Jiyoung giving her some spirit.

"But I need a rest" 

She didn't even bother to look up.

 

The groups of boys suddenly aprroaching.

 

"Are you guys okay?" Baekhyun checking them.

"We're not!" Suzy make a sad face.

All of them chuckled. "We're fine, except her." Sulli point at Suzy.

"I didn't even take a sip of drink since this morning. How should I energized?" 

"That's way I ask you too save your energy." Krystal already warn her.

"You guys didn't bring water with you!?" Kai ask, can't believe how they survive when all of their drink is empty by now.

"We forget since we're rushing" Sohyun make a face. "But we do take some things to eat before. Unlike her." She pointed towards Suzy.

 

And at that time, Sehun got the idea to give his drink to her since his the only one that got the one mineral water bottle left. He began to open his backpack to search for it. Suzy just look at his little action, wondering if its something that he will give to her. While anticipating it, Hanmin suddenly came and poke Sehun's arm. The girls could only shoot a glare.

"Oh? why are you here?" Sehun look at Hanmin with the mineral bottle in his hand.

She's looking on her feet while muttering something. "Can I have that?" She pointed towards the bottle. The one and only mineral bottle that he plan to give to Suzy. He look at Suzy to Hanmin, for a several times, confuse.

Suzy saw this and let out a smirk. "Tch" She unexpectedly blurt it out. Enough for all of them to hear it.

"Let's get going. I'm ALL energize!" She get up and left all of them. Krystal and the others look at Sehun, giving a fake smile and left him.

Sehun was numb. This is not what his expecting. This is way to complicated than it should've already been. He is literally having a mental breakdown. Just when he thought their friendship is back to normal, this things came again. Acting like a stranger, like theres nothing happened between them and her eyes that he can't read. It's full with hatred.

He sighed loudly. The rest of the boys just pat her back and left him with Hanmin. The girl which wasn't supposed to be there, at the first place.

He let out a sad smile and give the bottle to her. "Here"

She look at his eyes. "I'm sorry for that." 

"No, it doesn't matter really" He speaks without meaning it.

"Then, could we climb together? I'm alone."

He was going to say something back but it doesn't feel right. She's alone and he should at least think about her safety. 

"Let's get going" He smile. 

 

 

After half an hour, all of them finally make it. They shout in victory as if they finally reach the Everest Mountain. Their teacher give a free times for another half an hour before they proceed on the next activity. Some of the took the chance to lay down and have a good rest and some of them begin to take a picture to sealed in their precious memories. The view was spacticular. It looks even more amazing from up there. The tree, sea, clouds and the mountain. 

Suzy sit on the edge while enjoying the morning breezes. She inhaled the fresh air and close her eyes. It was the best therapy that helps her at that moment. She open her eyes when she heard someones taking a seat beside her. Realizing it was another person that she thought it will be, she just let out a small smile.

"Here, you must be super exhausted." 

Suzy looks at the cup and smile.

"Thank you Baekhyun-ah!" She brought the cup closer and drink it with one shot.

"Ahhhh.. I feel a lot better now!" She let out a big grin.

"Aigoo, you must have a lot of thoughts!" He playfully ruffled her hair. 

"Yah! Are you going to make me look worse than I should already have?" She shoot a glare while fixing her hair. 

Baekhyun laugh looking at her. "At least you know that." 

"Mwoh!?" She was angry by a second then pouted for another second. "So I do looks like a mess?" She just stare at the fresh grass rubbing on it. She's trying so hard to ignore this painful, annoyed feelings.

"I was kidding you little kid." He nudge her arm. " But you see, you shouldn't act like this." Baekhyun just let it out as if both of them going to understand where this conversations going to lead.

"Just what did you know?" she scoffed. "I was having this feeling all along." She stare at the view in front of them with an empty feeling.

He understand. He could see it through those sad eyes. "But I know his." 

Suzy turned to look at him. 

Their eyes met. "He doesn't mean it. He just don't know how to handle this kind of situation. Tch, that stupid slow kid." He look at the view while giggling, remembering his silly friend.

"Let me go straight to point, hmm?" He inhaled. "His just being stupid right now, I think you know him better right? Don't think too much or else you might get bold." He mess with her hair once again. Suzy just stare at him while registering his words.

Baekhyun don't know why he try to explain this to her. He just feel like it. It's such a pity to see this two people driftting away from each other knowing that neither of them wanted it to be this way. Their ego is dominating them and it's hard to tolerate with. He miss to see both of them playing, fighting, laughing and bullying each other. He just miss seeing those happy scene when they clearly suit that picture well compare to this kind of drama. All of them miss it. He just don't want this to keep on going wasting the little time left on their senior years. It less than few month until all of them going to graduate and be on different path. He just want everyone to be happy just like they used to.

He get up from his seat and pat her head. "Think what I've just said!"

Suzy just stay frozen. Why is he telling her all this things? She sighed and cupped her face.

"Arghhhhh! I don't know what to do!" She shout to herself.

 

 

When Baekhyun back to the boys side, Sehun pull him closer. 

"Yah, what do you guys talk about?" Sehun face is clearly unsatisfied.

"Love" He just make a dumb face knowing who he reffered to.

"WHAT!?" 

"Yah, yah, why are you taking it too serious?" He laugh, seeing Sehun's hilarious expression.

"Well of course I do, and why you go all around playing with her hair like that!? Are you a byuntae know?" 

"Wahh, aren't you a stalker now? And aren't you overreacting now?" He shake his heard. This good looking boy doesn't seem to fit his silly personalities.

Sehun let an awkward scoffed. "Just answer the question, now."

"I don't want to" Baekhyun sing just to annoyed him more. 

"Yah! Anwer me!" He shake his arm.

Baekhyun just lay down and pretend to sleep. Too lazy to play along.

"Aishhhh" Sehun let out his frustration.

He then search for that one figure who attract his eyes like a magnet. He stare at her beautiful golden-brown hair which been blown by the soft wind making it look more flawless. Now he wish he could be the wind too.

 

 

 

 

 


Hello there my lovely readers! I'm back~ 

after a long, long, long absent. My sem break is finally starting! is it a good news? hmmm haha.

I'm actually happy to see that I keep gaining subscribers even when I didn't update this stories. I'm very thankful for that *bows 90 degree*

Well, i'm going to say thank you and thank you for staying here beside me, always. I'm sorry that i'm the kind-of-lazy type of writter. I mean, I just enter a college and I really need to focus on my studies. Even if it's weekend, I've to use all of the time to complete my tons of assigmnent. It's tough, really. I don't want it to sound as an excuse but I do mean eveything that I say. I hope you can understand me :)

Are you going to support this story again? I hope you will, cause I will never trash this story away, just like my other stories. It just will take a litte bit of time but can you stay? I'm happy if you will!

Thanks for taking your time. Do comment!

Hugs and kisses to all that dropped by and posting comments on this and my wall during my hiatus! I love you ;*