chapter 6

One-sided Love ♥

 

     That night, Sehun can't get Suzy out from his mind. He rolling on his bed with a pillow in his embrace staring at the ceiling . He keep thinking about her for so many reason. He never felt this way before. A lot of thought running through his head. He felt guilty of what he say to her before. He went too far, and it scared him.

 

what make me become like this?

 

he got confused all over again. He try to remember what make him getting this weird feeling. He remembered. The scene went she help with his arm flashback in her mind. That's went everything start to messed up. He become like another person when he saw her perfect feature. The way she flawlessly look beautiful in that close. He spazz again remembering the scene. 

 

Just what is wrong with me now? we've been together like tree years already and I only notice it now? and what with this feeling I got just from remembering her face? arghhhh screw this!

 

He keep questioning without getting any answer. He ruffled his hair and get up abruptly. 

 

What should I do? If I keep on being this way towards her, I might hurt her more. He getting worried.

 

Did this what they call love!!? His eye's widen. He got shocked by the sudden thought of falling for her.

 

Tchh. Yah Oh Sehun! You're officially crazy now! He hit his head for a few times. But what could be worst if I really fall in love with her? He deeper his thought.

 

No. She probably hate me, beside aren't we the cat and dog? cat and dog never end up together. Even if I tell her about my feeling, she maybe laugh out loud or rejected me right at that moment, we also might end up getting awkward around each other. Will she...did that to me? His face sadden at the thought that she will actually reject him.

Suddenly, all the memories flash in his little mind. The way they always stay beside each other without they knowing it. They way they felt weird when one of their presence absent. The way their spend almost of their time fighting over all stupid things. The way they being around without any akwardness accompany them. The times that they spend together. The things that never going to stop them being the friends-enemy relationship. The no one person that ever gonna interframed them. The fact that she's the only girl that was this close to him.

He let out a smile without he realizing it when all the memories rushing back fresh in his mind.

 

No! I will not letting this precious memories to faded away. If I did confess to her about this feeling, we might never be together again and we will never create another beautiful memory together. I will not letting this stupid feelings get into our relatioship suzy-ah. He smiled sadly.

 

He let out a sigh and lay on his bed once again. He try to clear his thought by keeping his eye's close. He inhaled and exhaled calmly.

 

I will forget about this feeling. I will vanish this feeling. I will  love her just like I will love my other best friends. I will treat her well and never hurt her again. I will be a good friend for her. 

 

He convinced himself and keep repeating the word again and again before he finally sleep with his calm face. Thinking that he made a right choice as he made a decision only to be a friends and not more than that and not hurt her feelings.

 

He thinks it was the right choice.

 

 


*just a short update* 

 

This chapter only reveal his feelings towards suzy.

subscribes and do leave a comment! :)

Thanks for taking your time to read this! ^^

 

 

 

sorry that   i dind't reply some comments about the past chapter!

fireworks95 : Yes! he finnaly realize it. keke fei fei umma is cute right!? ^^

soomuch_A : Hehe glad you caught  him :D

suho_S2_suzy : Sehun ego is "thisssss" big! hehe poor little suzy.

HoneyBF_HanZy : I updated >.<