chapter 14 short update + big announcement

One-sided Love ♥

 

It was the next day in the morning when all five of them woken up by a loud noise. A noise that sounds like the door going to broke at any times. Suzy get up lazily and rubbed her eyes trying to gain her consciousness once she did, she's surprised not seeing any sunlight that usually greeted her in the morning. She shook Jiyoung body to wake her up but she just shove Suzy hands away. Suzy shrugged, wrap her blanket all around her body and take her baby step towards the door. She open it slowly.

"why took so long? the other rooms already getting ready by now." Suzy widened her eyes at her teacher, still with her bed face getting all confused.

"what? but teacher, I could barely see the light. Should we be sleeping by now?" 

"It's 5am in the morning."

"WHAT!? then let us sleep some more." Suzy rubbed her eyes and sighed couldn't believe the fact that her teacher wake her up way too early, she even thought that her teacher watch is broken or something.

"auch! what was that for?" Suzy eyes turns to a big whole ball when her teacher pinched her both side of cheeks.

"So you can fully wake up." She smile innocently. "All i'm going to know is all of you will be ready and meet me at the entrance by 6am. If not, we're going to leave you."

"wait what? 6am? leave us? where are you going?" Suzy still try to figure it out.

"We're going to hiking!" Her teacher jump slightly. 

"Now!!?" 

Teacher Han Ga In just left Suzy that still with her weird face. Suzy still stand in front of the door blankly, after a moment, she finally give a responds to no one.

"Ahh! hiking! we need to get ready." She closed the door and throw her blanket freely. She walked closer to the girls and begin to wake them up, but she didn't get a slight response. She sighed.

It's going to be a long day.... 

"WAKEEE UPPPPPP!" Suzy wild scream start to ringing. She grap the blanket that's been wrapping the stone body and throw it away. The girls start to growned. And so, they took almost five minutes to registered the sudden news that been tell by Suzy and half an hour to completly wash up and dressed in hiking outfit.

 


*super short update.

 

 

A big announcment! A bad news, you see.

 

I'm sorry that i'm going to put this on hiatus. Like I said in my other story, i'm going to enter Collage this 25th of June. I've got no time to update this. I'm deciding whether I should delete this story instead, but I don't want to break your heart. My lovely loyal reader..are you there? I'm talking about you...heh. Again,  I'm so sorry. It's up to you to unsubscribe this as you have the right to do so. But it's a great time to have you here. If you decide not to subscribe this, then let me tell you something, I LOVE YOU! hehe.

Please wait for my return? I'm going to update this once my holiday start again. I will update this...  About my other story, i'm not going to put it on hiatus for some other reasons. Maybe a short update? I'm going to take my time to plot this story again in my minds. 

Thanks for the new subscribers! and the one that comment. I'm sorry to announced this. Hope you will be by my side :p kkk

Lastly, wish me luck! I'm super nervous here... There's a whole brand new life waiting for me. You don't how I freaking out. Instead of butterfly in my stomach, there's like a rabbit living in it... well excuse my craziness. 

 

Keep loving our lovely maknae! HunZy the cutie pie!

 

  

 

 

Peachheart,

13 June  2013