Chapter 1

One-sided Love ♥

 

 

   So, before we started with my whole life story, let me tell you guys something about me. I'm Bae Suzy and currently seventeen years old but sometimes, I feel like i'm seven. Being the only child in my family make many sides of me. I can be spoilt, sturborn, nice, cute(?), weird, well-mannered, hot tempered or a calm person at the same time. I love to live mischievously. Well, my parent and my bestfriends get used to it from time to time. And you can say that sometimes I didn't act like any other normal girl, llike how I supposed to play with barbie dolls instead of superman dolls when i'm still small , wearing t-shirt with jeans instead of wearing a cute dreeses, convers over heels or playing soccer's instead of building a sand castle. My mom, once try to make me all girly and stuff but she give up when I prefer staying at the room all day rather than doing all the girly stuff she asked me to do. Sometimes, I wonder if i'm a boy. But there's one thing that won't change me being with the girl's friend instead of the boy's. Since i'm a child, I didn't get well with boys. Probably because i'm always ignored by them when i'm trying to play soccer with them everytime. I don't why but I think soccer is a cool games and that feeling when you score a goal is just undescriable. But it's fine cause I have this four crazy girl beside me since kindegarten that stay beside me all the time. They're the one that will play soccer with me, climbing the tree together and practically doing all crazy stuff together. But you see, they're all pretty and much more feminine than me. Their wardrobe is different from mine, except for kyrstal, you can say that sometimes we even change our clothes. I have an amazing family and an awesome friend beside me. My life is almost perfect until that one guy appear in my in my book of life. 

 

«»

   

I was fifteen when he joins our high schools world. And at that time, I could only think that he will only make a cameo in my little life, but I guess it's not. I still remeber the day we met, the teacher was announcing him as a new transfer student, he looks innocent and the type of person who will read books all the time. But it only lasted for two hours, the guy already like him and the girls loving him. Within that two hours, he got to know all the boys in our class, guess his not the type that will only stayes in library. Oh, and he seated only two tables away from me. Maybe, just maybe we could be a good friend. When it come to the lunch, all of my besties gather at my table waiting patiently. Jiyoung help me with gathering all the thousand stuffs on my table like pencil, highlighter and magic colours cause when it came to food, Jiyoung is the one that can't wait for it. After a few minutes, we walked out from our class and go to the cafeteria to buy some foods. "Wow, and we only late for a few minutes" Krystal claimed looking at the crowds. "I'll go search for the tables first, buy my usuall food okay?" Sohyun escaping from the crowds like she always did. Me, Sulli , Krystal and Jiyoung queing at the long line like forever. I can hear Jiyoung mumbling and Sulli that try to convince Jiyoung by telling her that the food won't go anywhere.

 

«»

   

   After almost five minutes being part of the food war, we sigh relieved and search for Sohyun. The weird thing is, we saw two guys seating at our tables. "Isn't that the new guy?" Jiyoung try to squeez her eye's. "Who knows?" As we getting near to out table, the result was positive. "Hey! mind if we sit here? you see, there's no table left." Suho, our classmates waving towards us. "You know this guy, he just sit whenever he wanted too" Sohyun make a face. "We know this little punk." Krystal blurted it out while all of us setled down. Suho is one of the craziest person in our class, his the tyoe that like to pick a fight with the girls and to make it easy, his the annoying one. "Yah! you the little brat." Suho points at Krystal only to make we laugh, Krystal only stuck her tongue out. Suddenly, the Sehun guy coughing with awkwardness making us stop at look at him abruptly. "Ahh..mianhae we are always like this, try to get used to it. By the way guys, this is Sehun and Sehun, meet this four unbelievable girls Jiyoung the food maniac, Sohyun the bubly, Sulli the giant one, Krystal the cold one and Suzy the childish, weird and super hyperactive one." Suho point from one to another at us. We could only widened our eye's disbelief with his blunt introuduction. "Yah- you! could you atleast say Suzy the pretty one?" I say playfully while pointing my bread at his face. Within a second before I ended my sentence there's a small laugh that break the silence. It was Oh Sehun. "What? are you laughing at me? what again, Sehun?" I stared at him. For a second I melt in his beautiful pair of eye's. "You? Pretty? It won't suited well. And yes it's Sehun, Suzy." WHAT? I could not believe he just said that right infront of my face. Is this the same guy I saw earlier that look innocent and cute and urghh whatever it is! Look, am I really that ugly? I don't think so, since my mom always told me that i'm a pretty girl right? and to think this is only our first meeting won't help it, this guy is so not going to be my friend. "Wait, what!? Say it again will you?" the rest of them laughing loudly at the not-so-funny-joke. "Guysss....Krystal! Am I that ugly?" I look at them while pouting and ask krystal since she's the one that will always spoke right from her heart. "Awww, you look pretty and since when you care about it?" Krystal say while pinching my chin. "Well, ofcourse I don't want to be ugly. Atleast, i'm not ugly as he stated." I said while pointing at Sehun. He only laugh and smirk at me. Seriously, what's wrong with this guy? We keep arguing and arguing for that whole day, even our classmates thinks it's way to fast to have a fight with a new student. It's not my fault, really, and his the type of guy who won't let anyone to win over him. Guess starting from now, it won't be a normal day.

 

«»

   

Starting from that day, i'm having a cold war with that guy. We practically fighting over a little things. People know us for that, and it's not something to be proud about. To be truth, it's kind of fun sometimes, me trying to snatch his food, he pulls my pony tail, throwing paper during class, step on his foot and get loud scream right on me ear for the repay, running around the corridor and ended up getting a detention together. We spend our time almost together without we realizing it, and without I realize it, something inside me  blossom up for him. The feeling that I can't even describe it. The feeling that make me happy by only looking at his face. The feeling that make me nervous when i'm around him. The feeling that I got when i'm only with him. I never felt this way with any other guy before, and it's weird, because people know that we're like cats and dogs. And cat and dog shouldn't feel this way towards each other. 

«.»

 

 He is the first guy that make an appearence in my book a life that i'm talking about. His the first one to be cleared. And my bestfreinds know about this. When I shyly and nervously confessed to Jiyoung, Sohyun, Sulli and Krystal about me, falling inlove with that stupid guy, they didn't even change their face expression. "Atlast, why took so long to tell us about this?" Sohyun mumbling while the other nodding like there's no tomorrow. "How...?" I stared at them blankly. "It's good for you Suzy-ah" Jiyoung pinching my cheeks while Sulli ruffling my bangs. "You don't want to confessed to that bold?" Krystal chuckled. "NO! ermm..I mean not in the meantime. Please keep it secret between us okay?" I stood up from my chair while looking at my bestfriend widen eye's. We make a pinky promise right at that moment. And until now, it remains secret between us.

 

«.»

   

Nothings change during this past two years, we're still in the same class and not to mention still fighting with each other. It's amazing on somehow we never get tired of it. Well, if this the only way to meet, talk and having him around me, i'm please with it. My stupid feelings towards him also didn't change even a bit during this past two years and i'm starting to be afraid that one day I couldn't let him go. But for now, i'm just going to enjoy my life with all the precious people around me happily and not to forget, mischievously.

 

 

 


 

Pheww! Did you like it?

So, this is Suzy, mumbling about her past and current life. Keke

Do subscribes and please leave a comment! It will be LOVED!

see you soon? ^^