-14-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Notes: So I'm gonna skip some of the time since most of the time of SNSD after their IGAB was out is their stages and yes there is EXO-K & M went and watch their performance but that is also gonna be skipped and this chap will be SNSD's Girls & Peace Seoul Live Tour, since all of EXO came to watch and also supporting them. Now this will be a finest chap for ExoTaeng moment :D /grins/

------------------

Author's POV:

 

EXO have finally made their comeback! With WOLF as their new comeback song. The song takes a  huge hits and they even won for the first time in Music Bank (if I remember correctly, if not forgive me :D), with their EXO-K leader, Suho cried for the first time.

 

Even Kai was crying but he hides it. When they came to SM building the next day, all of their sunbaenims wished them congrats for their first winning. Being proud of them, Mr LSM came down and meet with them, congratulating them in person. It was great getting to meet him.

 

The only sunbaes that was not around that day was SNSD, they were on vacation so they couldn't be there to congrats them. "I wish that Taeyeon noona was here to tell us congratulation with her smiles and her ajumma laughter to us." sigh Chanyeol, sitting on the floor in their dance studio.

 

SNSD's news have been around South Korea due to their biggest longest Live Tour in Japan ever, and as they end their last tour, SNSD went straight to vacation, they deserved those long vacations though after doing so many live tour around Japan.

 

EXO hopes to see SNSD's live tour but they didn't have any full version of it, it is full with fancams from many fans.

 

Even with them have gone though with their comeback but EXO still had so much more to do, they are making another comeback soon. And this is a suprise to all their fans. EXO also have many schedule for variety shows, such as Star King, Weekly Idols, Hellow Counselor, Beatles Code and so much more.

 

----------

 

They were all hanging out in the dance studio, some were practicing dancing others were just sitting around. Baekhyun was having his bread, his favourite one while reading the newspaper and as he flipped onto the next page, his eyes widen and choked on the bread he was munching.

 

He cough so hard, rubbing his chest. His group members look at him. "Yah, Baekhyun. Slow down with all those bread will ya." Chen said, giving him a glass of water for him to let the bread down his throat.

 

He breathe heavily, "Look look look! SNSD sunbaenim is having a live tour here in SEOUL, this upcoming Saturday & Sunday!" his words was very loud and hoarse since he just choked. Everybody look at him for the seconds and suddenly after they ran to him, trying to see the articles he read just now, eithers it true or false.

 

When they really see the big title saying, 'SNSD will be doing G&P Live Tour' made the boys shouts in joy and jumps around the place.

 

"Oh yeah! We can watch their live tour! Hell yeah! Oh great!!" Xiumin was making the hand signs, all sorts of signs. "But wait~" Suho starts, making them all stops jumping, looking at their leader.

 

"The date of their live tour is the same as our press conference. So how do we gonna be there to support them?" his expression was kind of gloomy when he read the date of SNSD's tour. EXO was also frowning, and now pouting. "Oh man, and I though that I could be there screaming their names like all the fans would do." Luhan sigh.

 

----------

 

"No worries boys." they all turn to the door, their manager were standing by leaning against the door. He was also reading the newspaper and stops on the sam page where Baekhyun had just read minutes ago. "The press conference starts at 2200 pm while SNSD's live tour starts at 1830 pm so you can go and watch. In your 'Wolf' clothes of course." he said with a smile.

 

He knows that his boys really wanted to go and watch so he call the press for to delay some time and they agree on it. Happy, EXO ran to their manager, and gave him a group hug. "Hyung~ Thanks a lot!" they all said in unison.

 

He nods, smiling to them. Thinking about being there to watch, made EXO couldn't sleep that night.

 

----------

 

Now the big day of SNSD arrived. Yesterday, SNSD returned from their long vacation and they stop by SM Entertainment to meet with everyone. They've heard of EXO's winning twice now for their comeback, so they congrats them but with Taeyeon actually be the first of SNSD to see them.

 

She heard some music coming from the dance studio and her guess was it is EXO. So she peeks through the door. She giggles when she sees her favourite dongsaengs practicing so hard. "Annyeong~Congrats on winning boys~ I'm so happy and proud for you guys.." Taeyeon went in and said her congrats. EXO all look at her and slowly smiles.

 

"Noona! We missed you!" they all ran to her and well of course it is a competition on who will be the first to hug her and carry her high up. So they were pushing each other even though it was not so far where she stood. This time Baekhyun was the first to get to her and into her arms, hugging her and then came all his friends. They were glaring at Baekhyun while they gave her a group hug.

 

Baekhyun was grinning widely when he manage to hug her and his body was with her, boy how happy does this Taeyeon fanboy was in her arm. Taeyeon was giggling, while she was crushed by EXO.

 

"Aigoo~This boys with Taetae again." suddenly Yuri and other SNSD came in, seeing all that lovely cute moment of Taeyeon and EXO. "Sunbaenim, annyeong~" they all pulled away from her and bows to SNSD.

 

"They act so formal to us but when Taeyeon is alone, they call her 'noona'. Oh how I wish that you boys could call us that too. Noona is hurt." Tiffany jokes, pouting. They all did, just wanted some attention from EXO. "Please SNSD noona, we're sorry. We will starts calling you all noona too then." Tao stated, smiling cutely to them.

 

SNSD laugh, "Aigoo~ so cute but you guys look better when Taeyeon was around. All that cute sides of you shows up. Even Kris have that cute part of his when she's around. How sweet." Sunny claimed, since they could see that from EXO. Taeyeon has that power to make some people just suddenly show their other sides to her.

 

----------

 

SNSD was pleading to their manager to order pizza for them to share with EXO, so he did and the pizza arrived half an our later. That delivery boy was practically starstruck with SNSD, EXO, Super Junior, TVXQ and all. He even get an autograph from SNSD when he gave the pizza to them.

 

Now, in the dance studio, SNSD and EXO was enjoying their pizza together. Some of them were eating with SNSD and others of course, trying to enjoy theirs with Taeyeon, as usual. She is the main target for EXO.

 

Sitting closed to her is the two lucky leaders, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Xiumin. Boy how the rest of them growls behind their back.

 

At first, Taeyeon intend to sit with her sisters but since it was too packed, she search some other place and spotted Suho and Kris sitting on the floor together. They didn't really do anything when Taeyeon suddenly came and join them. Kris and Suho both blinks and look at each, telling her to sit.

 

After that only, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Xiumin came and sat with them.

 

She sat between Kris and Suho, much to Baekhyun's jealousy of seeing his hyung with her. "Noona, is true that you'll be having your live tour here, this coming Saturday?" Suho questioned, as he bit on his pizza. "Yup, we are. It will be huge. But it is only last for 2 days, not like how we did in Japan." Baekhyun nods, "At least it won't be as tiring as you were in Japan." said Xiumin. "Yeah, we will have much more longer rest after it is finished." she said.

 

Okay, so other EXO slowly came and join Taeyeon actually, they wanted to spend some time since they missed their noona so much. Even her own sisters joined her, with Jessica and Sunny pushing Kris and Suho to the side.

 

"Since you boys always clings with out leader, we're jealous. Now let us cling to her." Jessica mehronged them all playfully. "Thica noona, you already spend a lot of time with Taeyeon noona~" maknae Sehun pouts, wanting to cling on her.

 

"Thica? Aigoo!! Your lisp is so cute, Sehun ah.." Taeyeon giggles, leaning forward to pinch Sehun's nose. Jessica was laughing, "It is, it is adorable. I was suprised when I heard you said 'Thica'." she laugh again.

 

------------

 

"Alright guys, we'll meet again. Need to get some rest after the jet lag, well even though it practically gone already." Sooyoung say goodbye to EXO and left with her sisters.

 

Taeyeon bows and left, "I'll cook breakfast for you guys tomorrow~ Hwaiting with the comeback stage!" patting Tao's shoulder before she left them.

 

"Noona's gonna cook!" D.O jumps, him earning weird looks from his fellow members, he cleared his throat, "Not that I didn't want to cook, but we get to taste her cooking again!" they all nods and smile.

 

"Can't wait for their live tour." Luhan claimed.

 

---------------------------------

 

With the returned of Taeyeon to her dongsaengs side, EXO starts to be crazy again!

Hello, hello, hello!!

Sorry for this long paused from me hehehe

I was thinking about the next chap and suddenly G&P Live Tour in Seoul came out of my head..

So I made that time skipped just to let you have that ExoTaeng moment soon to come on the next chap :DD

If there is any typo, I apologize for it..

Do enjoy this update :33

XOXO

 

Eureureong~ /nyaaa/