-4-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

Mr Lee Soo Man has introduce a sub unit of SNSD that is called TaeTiSeo, which consist of Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun to their group with just three members. The 1st single that they come out with is called 'Twinkle'. The filming for their MV will start in 2 more day, the girls already practice their dance in the dance room. Meanwhile in another room, EXO is practice their vocals, with some playing games in their phone, and listening to music and more. EXO-K & M manager came, "Ah, hyung." Tao calls he look up from his phone to the two manager.

 

Standing at the back was SNSD's manager, "Hello boys." he smile, EXO bows to him greeting. "Boys, in 2 days time SNSD TaeTiSeo will be filming for their MV, and here I have some great news which it actually come from their manager. 4 of you will be appearing in their MV." he explained making all 12 of them jumps in excitement, "Bwoh? Really...Who is the lucky 4?" D.O ask, anticipating. "Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun will be joining TTS sunbaes." the 4 boys jumps, skipping here and there. They were so happy, while the rest of their group pouts and grunts in disappointment. "Ahh man, how come they get to be with Taeyeon noona." Tao pouts, like a panda.

 

"Oh yeah!! We'll be in their MV with Taeyeon noona. Yesh!!!" Kai claps and jumps being a total kid. The 4 make a circle and circle around happily. " to be me right now." D.O sulks, and slump into the chair glaring at the 4 hopping kids. The day of TTS Twinkle MV filming is finally here, EXO feel nervous even though its only a cameo. Most like, the reason for them to appear in their MV is to promote and gain more fans for themself, its actually Tiffany's idea to let them be in their MV. The manager agrees with her and happy to help their hoobaes to be a big star like them.

 

In the dressing room at the studio, TTS was preparing themself then EXO knocks entering the room to find TTS there, Tiffany is already done with her, so she sits around reading magazine while Taeyeon and Seohyun still preparing. "Annyeong sunbae." EXO bows. All 12 of them were there to support their sunbae and well for their 4 friends. The 3 girls turn and see EXO standing and they flashed a smile, "Oh, annyeong kids. Come in, you guys need to get ready yes?" Tiffany said, pulling them in. The make up artist all starts to get the 4 ready, while the other 8 sits gets all jealous up. Each member plays a different role in the MV, Chanyeol being a reporter or cameraman waiting for the 3 to arrive, while Kai and Sehun is a random guy who walks along the hallway and blocking their path and lastly Baekhyun is one of the customer in the salon, fixing his hair.

 

----------------------------

 

"My scene is too short. I'm hopeless." Baekhyun whined, as he watch his scene with his sunbae. "At least you get to sit beside Taeyeon noona and Tiffany noona." Luhan said, "Yeah but its too short, while Channie gets all the long part." he pouts, Luhan smile and pinch his puffy cheeks, "Cheer up, Bacon. You even get to talk with them while filming." the older one back hug his friend and smile. Its time for refilmed Kai and Sehun's scene. "Nervous.." Sehun mutter, Kai pat his friend, "Calm down, don't go and breakdown into pieces here." Kai whisper. The music starts playing Tiffany's part, they walk through the hallway and that where Kai and Sehun has to walk approaching the 3 girls.

 

Kai was is walking toward Taeyeon since he stands on her right side, if its from her points of view. Taeyeon flashed him with a smile, making Kai to smile back and he can hear Taeyeon mutter something which makes him smile until their scene ends, the words that Taeyeon said was "Looking good, Kai." He keeps on smiling, and Sehun notice him, "Whats wrong with you, Kai?" Sehun tilt his head, "Oh nothing Sehun ah." he grins.

 

Lastly its time to end the filming again with Chanyeol. "He's the luckiest bastard ever." Chen mutter, and the rest of them nods in unison, jealousy in overwhelming them. The happy virus really is the happiest virus ever.

 

Geudaeui twinkle nareul bwa eodil bwa (geudaeui twinkle nareul bwa heey~ woo)
Nareul bwa chig chighan ot soge seodo (Oh, oh, nareul bwa, chig chighan ot soge seodo)
Naneun twinkle taega na (naneun twinkle taega nai, ai, ai)

Sumgyeodo twinkle eojjeona (Na twinkle eojjana~)
Nune hwag ttui janha (nune hwag ttui janha~)
Beire ssayeo isseodo (Heeey~ yeah)
Naneun twinkle tiga na (Woo, tto twinkle aljahna)

 

The most impressive part is when Taeyeon reach the highest notes, EXO was in awe. Their noona is the greatest, her voice is just so powerful and strong which could bring everyone feels the chill in their spine. "Thats a wrap everyone. Good job girls." the director gave them a round of applause. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Seohyun bows few times to all the staff, thanking them for their great work.

 

EXO approached them and congratulates them for finally finished with their filming, "Gomawo kids. You guys were awesome too. Sehun and Kai was just too cute when they approached us, I can even see them look all nervous, thank god the camera shows their back first." Tiffany giggles, remembering their nervous face. The two boys flushed red at the sentence. "You all was very pretty. Those outfit you wore is fantastic, superb." Xiumin throws his hand into the air, "Wow, fantastic baby.." Taeyeon sings Big Bang's FB song and they all laugh.

 

"Why don't we go and hang out and the bubble tea shops after we're finish changing. How bout that?" Taeyeon suggest, Sehun was all smiled up as he heard bubble tea, his favourite. "Great idea noona." Suho said smiling to her, "We'll wait outside then." TTS nods and they leave to change, together with the 4 boys. "You four are jjang." Taeyeon gave them a thumbs up, and chuckles. The 4 rub their back of neck and thanked her.

 

---------------------------

boba_tea.jpg

They arrived at a famous bubble tea shops, the fans was shouting as they see TTS and EXO enter the shop, "Ahjumma, table for 15?" Tiffany said to the lady at the counter, she turn after finished wiping the glass and gasped. "Omo, SNSD? and EXO?" she was starstruck, the girls smiles and greets her. "Right this way, a special place for VIP." she lead them to a room where only the greatest people is allowed to be. There was other artist at that moment and they all greet each other, and some congartulate EXO for their debut. The lady pull two table and connect it with each other to make it a long one. EXO and TTS take their seats, before sitting EXO was arguing on who should sit beside Taeyeon. They play rock paper scissor, and the last person to get to sit beside her is Luhan, he cheers.

 

"Order everyone." Seohyun half shouts, they place an order and the waitress leave them but before she leave she ask permission to take photos with TTS, they agree and the girl squeals a bit. Kris took their picture, then the girl said she would also like to take with EXO, so she stands in the middle surrounded by EXO with Tiffany snaps the picture. The girl thanked them and leave to make their bubble tea.

 

"Lets play game. EXO will fight with each other on who ever gets to finished their drinks first will get a kiss from Taeyeon, of course only at the cheek." "Yah, Hwang Tiffany!" Taeyeon shouts, slapping the red head. "Kiss?" EXO said in unison, Taeyeon can only facepalmed as she become the winning prize. "But, the last person need to fight with me. If I win, then there will be no kiss. If 'he' wins then the kiss it is." Taeyeon winked, smiling to all of them. "Deal." the 12 said in unison. Their bubble tea finally arrived, Tiffany set the time limit of 30 second to finish up their drinks without a single pearl left in the glass.

 

EXO-K will fight with EXO-M. Suho and Kris, Luhan and Sehun, Kai and Lay, Baekhyun and Chen, Chanyeol and Tao lastly D.O and Xiumin. "Ready..set..GO!" she click the timer, and EXO all drinks up their bubble using the straw, "Arghh, brain freeze!" Chen stops as he gritted his teeth, having a brain freeze. Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kris, Kai, Lay, D.O, Xiumin and Suho gave up. All of them got brain freeze with the quick drinking. Only Sehun and Luhan left, the two bubble tea maniacs. "Ready hyung?" Sehun smirk, Luhan also smirk. "I was born to be ready, Hunnie." they order their secone bubble tea and drinks it.

 

"This will never end, Tiff." Taeyeon glance at the red head. Its already been 7 glass now and the two isn't going down yet. Each boys is immune to the coldness of the drink. "Daebak." Chanyeol stated. "I said its only 30 seconds but its already 5 minutes now." she stop the timer and slump back to her chair. "Another glass, miss!" they shouts, the waitress already know what kind of drink it is, since shes been called 7 times in a row with the same order. "Stop, stop!" Taeyeon slam her hand on the table to divert their attention to her, "Ehem, sorry. Okay, the two of you wins. I see both won't back down not even a bit so let me give the two of you the kiss then." "Huh! No fair!" Chen whined, pouting, crossing his hand.

 

Luhan and Sehun was so happy to get a peck on the cheek, Taeyeon kiss Luhan cheek first since he sits beside her then she walk toward Sehun and gave him a peck. The HunHan were blushing, while the 10 killer predator boys glares at the HunHan couple *I said couple xDDD*. "I definitely want to kill them." Kris mutter, folding his fist but released it after he feels a cold lips on his cheeks. He flushed, "Now now, Kris. Everyone gets a peck on the cheek. You look like a person thats about to kill somebody." Tiffany said, she explained that Taeyeon will gave them a peck since they were just too cute. Competing with each other just to get her to kiss them, she was impressed and love them, they show their jealous which TTS took notice.

 

Kris blushed into a red apple, embarassed. He cover his face but not only him, all of them turn red too. TTS laugh, and drink their bubble tea, while EXO except HunHan were blushing. 'My lovely hoobaes.' Taeyeon thinked to herself while she watch them blushing and all shy up. Taeyeon is definitely took a liking to her cute, rookie hoobaes.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

:DD

That is the only thing that I could say ;PPPP

Subscribe and comment ^^