-12-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

It was MAMA 2012 night, and all artist have walked along the red carpet and being interview for few minutes before they went into the stage. Tonight, EXO and SHINee will do a collaboration stage or more like EXO will do a special stage called 'Time Loop'. The crowds cheering for all the artist and all the performance. Most of the artist from the same company was SM Entertainment family, except that BoA, TVXQ, Kangta and SNSD was not there. Plus SNSD TTS and TVXQ went to KPOP Festival in Vietnam.

 

It is their performance time. EXO start to perform their debut song MAMA, then it will continue with a small dance and they divided into two. Half of EXO K & M gather in the middle and on the side stage. They start with 'Mirotic' then other half sings Lucifer before SHINee came out to perform their 'Sherlock'.

 

 

 

 

 

The performance was an epic success, and they were satisfied by it too. The crowds practicall love it and it made them happy about it. As the night of MAMA goes by, the closing ceremony is almost up. Jackie Chan, Hong Kong most famous actor announced the winner for Song of the Year, Artist of the Year and Album of the Year. Each grand prize award goes to Super Junior, Big Bang and PSY, the 3 most voted bangs and solo singer. EXO was really happy for their sunbaes winning.

 

As the event ends, EXO and other artist went back to their hotels to knock on the bed. The flight will be tomorrow late evening and they need to get a lot of rest for the long flight. The only thing that they regret is, they couldn't check Macau out, the beautiful city. Each EXO members dreamed about their precious noona, Taeyeon since they just really love her. They each cracks a smile as they continue dreaming about her.

 

The next day, its their flight. SHINee, Super Junior, f(x) and EXO all catch on the same plane while other artist is on other plane. Some of them have left Hong Kong early and some will stay till tomorrow. The long flight was really quiet, because they all still dead tired of the event. The bell to EXO's dorm chimed loudly it disturbed or wakes them up, they were annoyed of it. "Who the heck is it!!" Kris grumbles, cursing under his breath. With lazy feet, he walk toward the door opening it. There their manager hyung stands without asking permission he enters. "Kris get ready, where is the rest of them. Go and get dress, we're leaving in 10 now move!" 

 

"Where to hyung? Its only...." Kris look at the watch with his sleepy eyes, before continue his word, "7 am.." he yawned, few other of his brother came out also yawning. "Manager hyung~~ What brings you here in this early morning? Breakfast?" the sleepy D.O ask, he refused in a polite way. He told them about they need to be at SM now, pushing all the lazy, sleepy, tired boys to shower. Some of their sunbae passed by and peeked in, "Hey guys, morning..Rised a shine boys, we need to be at SME now so wake up." the happy Sungmin smile, with Kyuhyun then Eunhyuk and Shindong together.

 

-------------

 

Their manager manage to make them come, his efforts wasn't something that they should look down on. He won't be call as EXO manager if he weren't capable of doing the work. Upon arriving at SME, EXO stumble with their SNSD sunbaenim who also just arrived, they bowed in respect but the boys quickly searched for their favourite. Taeyeon was covering his neck with the black and white muffler until his mouth, her ears were plugged with her earphone.

 

EXO all an eyebrow at their sweet noona not paying attentions or greeting them. "Taeyeon noona..." Sehun calls, "Sorry Sehun ah, but Taeyeon right now is having sorethroat and fever. So lets gave her some space of her own shall we. I know you guys misses her but just for this few days, she need to rest. We insisted her on not coming but she wanted to." Yuri explained before she went in SME building. "She was looking fine at Haha's hyung wedding.." Tao said, "Silly, who know that time she already did had the fever."

 

"Hey wait! Their hair is different...I mean, Sunny noon dyed her hair into cyan or very light yet stronng blue colour... Did you guys notices that?" Kai look at his hyungs and then to SNSD then back at his hyung and again to SNSD, and this is repeated. "Yeah, Yuri noona have purplish with blue streaks, Hyoyeon noona is Rainbow!! Whats going on here? And look Taeyeon noona too, she have the greenish blue on her end.." "Make over, they changed for something, must be for their comeback?" Suho stated, they just realized that SNSD is making preparation, they did perform their latest song before which mean it is near.

 

Despite being sick, Taeyeon still gave her all in their dance practice since their choreographer would like to see. She almost faint but Hyoyeon and Yuri prevent her so, her balanced was really shaky and unstable. "Take a seat first, Taeyeon. Sorry for making you work so hard like this, in this conditions of yours." their manage apologized to Taeyeon, she flashed him a weak smile, "Aniyo, its alright...Its nothing biggy anyway." they went back dancing, with Taeyeon sitting on the side watching. EXO came in, Lay when toward Taeyeon since he saw he first. "Taeyeon noona...Ouch, she's burning up.." blowing off the heatness that still linger on his hand.

 

The rest of them came also, kneeling down around her. "Lay, come sit beside me..." the weak Taeyeon ask him to take a seat beside her, he did. EXO just watched in silent, once she felt like Lay is on her side, she landed her head on his shoulder, while her hand grabbed on Kris and Chanyeol hand, gripping it tight. "You guys are cold but it felt good. Let me just hold your hand for a while longer." she said with her eye closed, the two giants stay in those position. Chanyeol sat on the floor completely to make himself comfortable while Kris sat beside her.

 

----------------

 

The rest of them pouts and sulked a little, now this 3 bastard gets to hold or let her head rest on their shoulder after the week of away from her. They practically smirk and even mehrong-ed the other boys, "Lucky~" Chanyeol chuckles silently. The sick Taeyeon enters her dreamworld, wandering off with the 12 boys beside her. She mumble words that is loud enough for EXO to hear, "Welcome home...."

 

 

 

 

Its been a while since I last update this FF, I ran out slight of idea and here I am with the update...

I don't think that it was quite the chapter that I want but oh well, its already written tehehe...

If its bored then forgive me, I'll add more EXOTaeng moment soon ^^

Mianhae guys for not updating :))

With this latest chap, wish that it would be alright :DD

Comments hehehe

 

XOXO