RUNNING MAN (20)

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

The two team arrived at the last mission place for their first day of RM shooting day. Both team exited the car and walk towards the school.

 

From the car, they could hear the sound of fan screaming, shouting and chanting. Banners of Running Man, names was seen. The girls from every classes pop out of the window, screaming histerically when they see SNSD and EXO.

 

When they entered the building and find that they walk into the field, more students was found. Sitting around the benches watching them walk in to the middle of the field.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny waves all around, smiling widely when they how the students gathered today just to watch them. Not only the dandyu, EXO and Running Man cast also waves to the students.

 

"Wahh, the crowd is huge." Tao claimed, spinning around the place waving to all directions.

 

--------

 

When they stood in the middle, the students still cheer for them.

 

The two team stand side by side. Waiting for the PD to give the mission to them. "What are we doing here today? It looks like were gonna play football." Jae Suk claimed, looking around the field.

 

Thinking it might be football. "Its not football Jae Suk ssi. For today's last mission, you'll be playing dodgeball."

 

Upon hearing dodgeball, RM cast expression changes. "Aisshhh, why dodgeball again." They weren't happy about it much.

 

"You know how this game will be. The team members need to protect their queen. The opponent team must throw the ball to the queen, and if she was hit with the ball, the team loose. The last man standing to protect the queen is invicible. He can be hit many times and will not die."

 


"Like always. The last guy is invicible." Jae Suk said.

 

"You've never lasted for so long.." HaHa teased, and Jae Suk argue with HaHa. The crowd laughs watching the two arguing.

 

--------

 

But then even Kwang Soo and Jong Kook argue with each other. All because Kwang Soo intimidated the tiger.

 

"Oppa! Come on, stop arguing!" Taeyeon went towards the giraffe and tiger.

 

Hitting Kwang Soo's back few times, asking him to leave and go to his team. And Sunny do the same to Jong Kook.

 

Now the dandyu argue playfully to each other. Stopping them, EXO went stepping in.

 

--------

 

The game is starting. Both team stand a side, the ball was placed in the middle of the court. "On my whistle sound." he blow the whistles and both team ran fast to get the ball.

 

Like a speed of light, Jong Kook snatched the ball with him sliding to get it. He groaned in pain because of his knee were rubbed roughtly againts the ground. Even his pants tore due to the strong sliding. Everybody laugh, "Yah! Look at my pant! It even ripped!" Taeyeon and Sunny laugh to their heart content.

 

"Its like an accident just happen in the middle of dodge ball game." Kwang Soo claimed.

 

"Now everybody should wear knee pad to protect themself from injury. Okay, everyone please do." They look at the camera and bows.

 

Red Team start with the attack while yellow team protect their queen. Sunny hid behind Tao, clutching his shirt. HaHa throws the ball. It didn't hit. Then Baekhyun throw another, it almost hit Luhan but he manage to avoid it. "Ooh, Luhan ssi almost got hit. But daebak he could avoid it." HaHa compliment.

 

The third person to throw was Jong Kook and it directly hit Gary on the face he fell to the ground.

 

"Aughh, that hurts Jong Kook ah!" he shouts. Rubbing his face trying to ease the pain. They just laugh, as Jong Kook went and apologize to him, Sunny were laughing too as she check on his face. "Oppa ah, aigoo." Sunny gave him a warming caressed that he blushed.

 

"Ahhh~" The red team woeed the two. "Its new Monday Couples!" Jae Suk and HaHa teased. Kwangsoo and Suk Jin joined in, but Kwangsoo was jealous. "Wae did you look after him better than me! Wae!" Kwangsoo burst up in jealousy, he shouted at Sunny. Sunny pouts, slowly sulking. Kwangsoo shrink when he thought Sunny was gonna cry.

 

"Aish! What are you doing! Yah, you're making Sunny cry!" All the RM cast went and smack Kwangsoo on the head, back, shoulder. "Apologize now!" He nods, "Mianhae." like a puppy he apologized because he was scared of his hyungs.

 

--------

 

It was a tough fight. For the first game, it took almost half an hour for them to get one man left standing for each team.

 

Here how the game progressed:

 

Jong Kook -> Gary (on his face)

HaHa -> Kai (his shoulder)

Tao -> Jae Suk (face, almost broke the glasses. He obediently apologized.)

Tao -> Suho (eomma's head. The son apologized for it.)

Kris -> Suk Jin (crotch, Kris apologized as he laugh on the place he hit.)

Kwang Soo -> Kris (giant vs giant, hit his stomach, made Kris had an ache.)

Baekhyun -> Kwang Soo (cheek, ended making Kwang Soo angry for being hit on the cheek.)

Luhan -> Baekhyun (the side of his head. He stumble to the ground. Luhan apologized.)

Jong Kook -> Luhan (his leg, thank god it didn't broke with the massive power thrown by Jong Kook.)

Tao -> HaHa (chest, he cough since it was hard. Tao apologized.)

 

And the knight and shining armor for Taeyeon was Jong Kook, the Commander. While Tao for Sunny. They were suprised to see HaHa stood in the court for so long. For Jong Kook, they didn't make any sound since he is Mr Capable.

 

"Jong Kook..Jong Kook..Jong Kook..Jong Kook..Jong Kook." The red team chant his name, making a loud chanting sound. But the yellow team didn't want to back down, they also chant Tao's name.

 

"Tao! Tao! Tao! Tao! Tao! Tao! It sounded so weird when you go so fast!" Kwang Soo shouts, laughing when he said Tao's name fast. Even Tao himself laugh when he heard his name being said so fast.

 

"Tao ah, don't let the ball hit me..Tao ah~" Sunny said in a rhythm.

 

He nods, smiling at Sunny.

 

"Oppa, throw the ball correctly." Taeyeon said to the Commander. Jong Kook smiles and nod, "Arasso." his eyes were gleaming, as he look at the target.

 

Taeyeon didn't feel afraid when Jong Kook was her knight. She hoped he could hit Sunny but not to powerful of course. Jong Kook was the one who will be doing the throw trying to hit Sunny. But Tao was really good in defending her. The first time Tao and other EXO members played this thing in reality after being famous.

 

Before they did play in school before they become a singer, now it was really weird when they play. Since they have image to keep.

 

Well who cares! This is RUNNING MAN! Its not the time to keep your cool and good image for the others, but just have fun as much as you want. God only Tao know how painfully it was when Jong Kook throwed all that ball o him. Since the last man is invicible, they won't die when the ball hit them.

 

--------

 

Tao managed to grab the ball, and now its time for counter attack. Taeyeon quickly went behind Jong Kook, clutching his shirt. "Ahhh, scary!" she shouts, peeking at Tao who holds the ball.

 

"Are you ready, noona~" Tao called on Taeyeon. She just gritted her teeth as she smile.

 

He starts throwing, and boy even Tao have a strong arm and throw balls so powerful. Jong Kook didn't believe it. There is someone as strong as him.

 

He try his best in defending Taeyeon, he got hit on the face twice, but he bare with it. Tao have been apologized to him twice when he hits his face. The EXO and RM cast all just laugh when Jong Kook was hit on the face. Kwang Soo almost rolled on the floor. The tiger being targeted on the face twice! It was funny for Kwang Soo.

 

Since the opposites team member who was taken out stood behind the opposites team who still play, Jong Kook and Tao who went they become the one that need to do the defending have to turned their body to both directions. They could hit the queen if they faced their back to them since the queen stood behind the knight. And if they give the one that play in the court their back also.

 

It was tough. Tao got dizzy as he turned back and front many times.

 

--------

 

When again Tao gets the chance to throw, he make the throw. Slow motion camera, whether he hit Taeyeon or not.

 

And when it does the yellow team screamed in happiness. "Yeah! Yahoo!!" Kai and Luhan ran and lifted Tao."

 

"Ahhh...That hurts!" Taeyeon claimed rubbing her head. Jong Kook, Jae Suk, Baekhyun, Suho, HaHa, Kris all went to her, "Taeyeon ah, gwenchana?" Jong Kook asked, he help in rubbing her head softly. "Aigoo...." Suho said, "Tao ah! Why did you target her head?" Suho shouts calling his son's name.

 

Tao turned and gaped his mouth, he didn't know that he throw the ball on her head. Plus that was a powerful throw. He really didn't intend to hit her head.

 

"Noona ah..." he went through them and look at her. Taeyeon pouts, looking at Tao with puppy eyes. "Noona, mianhae~ I didn't mean to hit your head! Noona ah~" he apologized many times. He rubbed her head. Even Kai and Luhan came to check, also Sunny. Sunny giggles but rubbed Taeyeon's head to make it better. "It'll be fine." she said.

 

Taeyeon keep on sulking. "You're so mean to noona." acting the sulking of course. Tao felt guilty. "Noona ah. Please don't pout..Don't sulk. Noona!" he kneeled down. Then Taeyeon burst out laughing. She pats his head. "Aigoo, gwenchana Tao ah. I was just faking it." she grins and pats his head again.

 

"Don't ever do that noona." now its his turned to sulked.

 

--------

 

The second round starts. And the progressed:

 

Jae Suk -> Suk Jin (2nd oldest rivalry with the oldest)

Gary -> Baekhyun (again his side of head, TWICE! Gary apologized)

Luhan -> HaHa (shoulder and it was so hard.)

Suho -> Tao (revenge to his son. JunMa power!)

Kai -> Jae Suk (he just love the nation MC and so he target him or does Jae Suk let himself being hit?)

Jong Kook -> Kwang Soo (as always, the tiger and the giraffe.)

Kris -> Kai (mianhae Kai, again Kris knock on the crotch. Whats up with Kris and crotch?)

Gary -> Jong Kook (perhaps also a revenge? like Suho?)

Baekhyun -> Luhan (ahh thank you Baekhyun, but its like also a revenge. Seriously.)

Tao -> Kris (another one, the son to his appa.)

 

At last, the remaining one was Leader Suho and Kang Gary. It was two cute pairs. All 4 were almost in the same height, not that Gary and Suho were that short.

 

Still it was short couples fight.

 

Taeyeon gave Suho a massage and gave him a hwaiting sign in returned he do it with her. Sunny giggles with Gary as she rubbed his face where he got hit by Jong Kook on the first game. She smack his shoulder playfully when Gary laugh in a funny way.

 

Gary was the first to to the attacking. And Suho need to defend. The both of the leader were short yet look suitable with each other.

 

Like before, the opposite team who stood behind them will also try to hit the queen from the opposite team. And Suho must be quick to turned around when the ball flew pass him and the team standing behind him gets the ball. Taeyeon should not be target again.

 

He did got hit many times like how Jong Kook and Tao did earlier. Sometime Gary accidentally hit Suho's down below and they need to stop the game for a while just to let him feel eased with the pain. It was funny how leader Suho being hit below like that. Taeyeon even laugh, but she was concerned as a noona to her dongsaengs.

 

Its time for Suho. Now Gary needs to defend. Sunny shivers, peeking from behind.

 

Suho throw quite a good throw. It was pretty strong. And like before, Gary was again hit on the face. The game stops. They just laugh when he was hitted at the same spot now from Suho.

 

He was damn good that on the 5th throw before Gary couldn't even catch the ball, he hits Sunny on the leg.

 

It was red teams victory. Kris ruffles Suho's hair. He was fit as a leader after all. Taeyeon high fived him with both hands and smiles at him. "Yeay! We won for this round!"

 

Suho smiles happily to see Taeyeon jumps like a kid. Jong Kook, HaHa, Jae Suk also praised Suho. Baekhyun hug the leader. Well Kai , Tao, Luhan and others also praised him. Even they were enemies at the moment they still really happy for their leader.

 

--------

 

Its a tie 1-1 for both. Now to determined the winner. The last round will starts.

 

Progressed:

 

Suk Jin -> Jong Kook (impala finally manage to get the tiger out by his own efforts)

Tao -> Jae Suk (he just feel like hitting him xDD)

Kris -> Tao (like JunMa, it KrisPa vengeance to his son.)

Baekhyun -> Kai (hyung to maknae. Vocalist to dancing machine)

HaHa -> Suk Jin (betrayal team. I'm sorry hyung.)

Kwang Soo -> Suho (Giraffe and Angel, how can an angel loose?)

Kris -> Luhan (Dragon and Deer, of course the deer will be eaten by the dragon ^^)

HaHa -> Gary (HYUNG!)

Kwangsoo ->Baekhyun (The power of Kwangsoo has shined)

Luhan -> Kris (but it ended up the dragon got eaten by the deer xDD)

 

Note: I'll skip this part. The winner goes to Yellow Team! Finally they could cried a victory shouts for winning.

 

It was the last mission for the first day. They all went back to their place where the PD booked a room for them. A hotel room for each of them. Sunny and Taeyeon can finally feel the fresh hot water for their bath again.

 

They sweats a lot today and it was fun. EXO gets to sleep on the bed, comfortably.

 

Saying their goodnights for the day. Preparing for a suprised tomorrow.

 

---------

 

To be continued ........

 

COMMENTS!

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ^^

HOPE THIS MAKE IT UP FOR YOU GUYS

CHIAO .waves waves and ran away.