RUNNING MAN (18)

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Running-Man-Episodes.jpg

SNSD-I-Got-A-Boy---Logo-Women-s-T-Shirtsbth_EXO_zps642c047e.jpg

 

--------------------------------------

 

Author's POV:

 

After they were divided into two team, each team straight away went to their car, and drive to their next destination.

 

Baekhyun was really excited to be in this game with Taeyeon, and he was grinning widely. All the time.

 

Inside the car, HaHa, Jong Kook and Jae Suk was laughing like they were possessed. "Oppa yah, wae geurae? You guys are scaring me.." Taeyeon claimed, saying it adorably and it even made them to even more laugh and wooed.

 

"Because we're happy to be in a same team as Taeyeon ssi. And of course EXOs." Jae Suk claimed, slowly driving away to their next place.

 

Taeyeon giggles, "Aigoo~" she said. Kris, Suho and Baekhyun could only stay silent, but smiling.

 

----------

 

"I heard that EXO is now so busy with their packed schedules on variety shows. How was it, to be invited to be a special guest to lots of shows?" Jae Suk has always been the one to do talking.

 

The 3 look at each other, then told Suho to answer it. "Ah, well its really hard to handle it, because sometimes our schedules were overlapping with each other that it have to be organized back again. And before we  starts to be active in a variety shows, watching our sunbaenim, example SNSD sunbaenims, their scheduled was truly hectics." he claimed.

 

And Taeyeon nods, agreeing to every words that he said. "Even with all that schedules, they still managed to pulls it out and made it successful, so we said to ourselves, 'Why not we put up SNSD sunbaenim as an example and work hard like they do', and we did, so we get to handle it easier now." he ended his words, earning a clapped from HaHa and Jong Kook and of course Taeyeon giggles.

 

Taeyeon glanced back and gave Suho an thumbs up for that awesome talks. It made Suho to shy away, hiding his embarassed face.

 

"That was really good, Suho ssi." Jong Kook also praised him, clapping still.

 

----------

 

Now in Yellow teams car, Sunny is sitting in a passenger's seat next to Gary who is driving.

 

Kai, Tao and Luhan sat behind with Suk Jin and Kwang Soo and it was really akward. But Sunny being really bubbly break the ice.

 

"Gary oppa ah, why did Jihyo eonnie couldn't join today? I was looking forward in being a sey spies with her. Of course Taeyeon think of that too." she said cutely, pretending to be a spies.

 

EXOs smiles, chuckling on her cuteness. Gary was suprised with her question, he laugh first.

 

"She's having some schedule on acting." he explained, about his Monday Girlfriend.

 

"So, Sunny ssi, why did I see that you look a little bit shorter from before?" Kwang Soo spills it, and everybody burst out laughing so hard.

 

But Sunny pouts, she play with her tongue, rubbing it on her inside part of the cheek. Gary was laughing so hard. And Suk Jin smack Kwang Soo on the head. "YaH! What are you saying!" he smack him few times.

 

"Ah waeyo! I was just asking." he said, but didn't realize he just made Sunny all sulky. "Kwang Soo oppa!" she shouts, Kai, Tao and Luhan couldn't stop. So that is why everybody claimed that Kwang Soo is densed and a straight forward persons. He really are.

 

---------

 

Both cars arrived at their destination.

 

Gathered at the spots where the RM banner was held up. The place was beside a huge lake, but they all gathered in a small restaurant.

 

The view of the lake was realy beautiful, it made the location they're are in a place of one of the best place to hang out. There are full of shops there all surrounded the lake.

 

"Ah what is this? Its not gonna be that eating game again right?" HaHa asked, pointing towards the table that have variety of snacks.

 

The PD told them to sat down so he could starts giving them the mission.

 

--------

 

"This is a eating game. Each team has to eat the snacks provided on the table, but a team that finished with the shortest times wins." he explained.

 

"Eyy~~" all of them said, but Taeyeon and Sunny only chuckles. "If Sooyoung came, she'll be so happy about this game." Sunny stated.

 

"You need to choose, who will be eating what. But for the Taeyeon ssi and Sunny ssi, they will just do the mineral drinking." the PD said, and Taeyeon and Sunny only make a sound, "Can't we eat? We're so hungry. At least a chocolate, or ramyun for us." Taeyeon swallow her saliva, drooling on the snacks.

 

'2 slices of watermelon for the first player, then an ice cream bar, chocolate bar, ramyun, bean paste noodle, bottle of water and bottle of coke for the last player.'

 

--------

 

Each have set their player, to start, the Queens again play the rock, paper and scissors and Taeyeon wins. Yellow team has to start first.

 

Tao: watermelon

Kwang Soo: ice cream

Sunny: chocolate

Luhan: ramyun

Kai: bean paste noodle

Suk Jin: water

Gary: coke

 

--------

 

"This is nerve wrecking." Kai claimed, he never done something like this so it made him nervous. Sunny pat his back, to calm him. "We can do this." she said and it made him smile and nods.

 

Taeyeon gave them a good luck sign, making Tao, Kai and Luhan to smile widely, even when they are enemy (in RM), she still give them courage to win.

 

"Time starts....now!" the PD pressed the timewatch and the game starts.

 

Tao quickly eat the 2 slices of watermelon. He was very fast for the first slice, but as he begin the second, hes slowing up. The watermelon was big. "Tao ah, gwenchana! Chew slowly but swallow it quickly!" Kai claimed, but he laugh to himself. "Yah, how can he do that at the same time?" Suk Jin said, patting Kai's back, and he apologized.

 

"Chew slow but swallow it fast? 2 different things at once?" HaHa teased, laughing so hard on Kai's mistakes. "Oppa! Stop that, it was a mistake so stop laughing at him." Taeyeon smack his head, stopping the older guy from laughing. "Aigoo, why are you hitting me? He's our enemy~" HaHa claimed.

 

"Geurae, but he is my dongsaeng." she exclaimed, now slightly glaring at HaHa. Jong Kook and Jae Suk starts to get on her side. "Yah, why are laughing like that? This is his first time in RM. You pabo dongsaeng." Jong Kook keeps on hitting him. Taeyeon just chuckles. "Mianhae oppa." she apologized.

 

"Aish..." Haha can only say that.

 

----------

 

Tao finally finished the watermelon now Kwang Soo starts with the ice cream bar. He took a big bite, and left only a small portion of the ice cream. Everybody was amazed, Kris, Suho, Baekhyun, Kai, Luhan, Tao everyone was suprised.

 

"Wah Kwang soo ah." before Jong Kook could praised him, everybody and himself laugh when they see Kwang Soo, grabbing his mouth, slapping his cheek because of the extreme brain freeze, coldness in his mouth. He felt numb growing in his mouth for eating that ice cream.

 

"Ah!! Cold! Cold!" he scream, they all burst ot laughing for his funny action. Kwang Soo rolls on the floor, slapping his face, slamming the table trying to endure the cold. Sunny and Taeyeon couldn't hold it, they laugh loudly. "Oppa ah~" Sunny's voice was shaky because of her laughing. "Palli finished it!" Gary came from the end of the line and shoved the remaining ice cream in Kwang Soo's mouth and again he rolls on the floor. Screaming.

 

Taeyeon fall to the ground, can't hold back her laughter. Everybody was slowly falling down. Boy how Kwang Soo is so funny.

 

Next is Sunny, chocolate bar challenge. When they check in Kwang Soo's mouth and no ice cream left, Sunny begins. Unwrapping and break the bar half and quickly shoved it into , chewing aggresively. "Wah, daebak noona." Luhan praised, since he stand besides her.

 

"Sunny don't go too fast. Just stay calm." Gary, Kwang Soo encouraging her. Tao peeks looking at how she's doing, also amazed.

 

When her last bar was in and she stops chewing, she shows it to the camera. "Good, now Luhan ssi!" Jae Suk said and Luhan begin open the lids of the ramyun cup and begin eating.

 

-------

 

"Ahh!" he shouts, it was hot. And everybody laugh. My god, Luhan try to endure it, for Sunny's sake and his team. "Luhan ah, gwenchana? Blow it first." Sunny claimed, fanning him since he was sweating. Kai helps, blowing the cup of ramyun for him.

 

He bits his lips, gritting his teeth because of the heat, but he continues. And managed to end it, Kai starts. The bowl of bean paste noodle was also a challenging part like ramyun.

 

Kai didn't wait, he lift up the bowl of noodle to his mouth and ate it so fast, not even chewing, but swallow them just like that. "Be careful Kai, you're gonna choke if you eat like that." Suho claimed, worrying if hes gonna choke.

 

The running man members was shocked on how Kai is eating that noodle. "He just ate and swallow them? Jinjja?" HaHa questioned, he was amazed. Everybody was. So fast, the bowl was empty. Kai made a thumbs up and burp since he was full. "Sorry.." Luhan pats his back, telling that he's done a good job.

 

The last two was the easist, Suk Jin drank the water flawlessly without any problem and even Gary.

 

-------

 

"Now the yellow team has end theirs, now the red team. We will announce the time when both team finished the mission." the PD explained. "Ahh, arasso." Sunny said.

 

Taeyeon with her team were discussing and after they agree on who's gonna eat what, they when to position.

 

Yellow team was suprised by the coordination. "Bwoya~ Why is Taeyeon eating that!" Suk Jin was not satisfied, Sunny was also shocked about it. "Taeyeon ah.."

 

Jae Suk: watermelon

HaHa: ice cream

Baekhyun: chocolate

Kris: ramyun

Taeyeon: bean paste noodle

Suho: water

Jong Kook: coke

 

--------

 

Taeyeon only giggles, the opponents were suprised. Well actually even her own team members. When they were discussing about it.

 

"Taeyeon noona, are you about that? Its not easy to eat that." Suho concerned, he ask few times about it, and she keeps on saying it will be okay. "Its gonna be fine, Suho ah.." "If Taeyeon have say it, then we have to trust her." Jong Kook claimed.

 

She made an hwaiting gesture sign, and high five her team members.

 

"Okay, starts!"

 

Jae Suk picked up both slice of watermelon and ate it together. "Yah yah yah! No one can eat like that. Jae Suk ah! Yah!" Suk Jin try to slow him down but Taeyeon slapped his hand. "Oppa don't interfere." she growls, for being small, Taeyeon was really fierce like Jong Kook. Suk Jin backs away, gosh Kwang Soo was laughing to him, Suk Jin was so weak to even stand and argue with Taeyeon.

 

Jae Suk's face was hilarious while he ate them, at the same time ugly. Gary took his glasses away and his face became even more uglier as he eats. Everybody laugh. Jae Suk even choked, because he was laughing. "Yah!" he shouts, trying to get his glasses back but Jong Kook stops him, yelling. "What are you doing! Keep on eating!" he growls.

 

Then HaHa starts, like Kwang Soo did, he chew so fast and having major brain freeze about it. Enduring it to the end, he shoved the last part and again that brain freeze occurs. HaHa throw his cap on the floor, ruffling his hair, because of the major coldness.

 

Baekhyun's turn, ripping apart the chocolate's cover, he shoved the whole bar in. Trying help Taeyeon to win, he need to eat them quick. But of course he choked, his team member laugh, Kris and HaHa pats his back, helping him in swallowing.

 

----------

 

Okay he passed, now Kris part. The ramyun, throwing the lid off, "Lets eat." he said and starts to ate the ramyun, ignoring the hotness of the ramyun, he continue shoving them into his mouth. Taeyeon was amazed, widen his eyes. She clasped her hand, "Wah Kris ah.. daebak daebak." she show a thumbs to him.

 

"He eat them just like Kai did." Kwang Soo claimed, also amazed by Kris ability to eat fast.

 

Kris even drink down the soup. "Thank you for the meal." making a peace sign. "Was it not hot, Kris ssi?" Jae Suk asked, he shook his head. "Ani, I'm already used to hot foods. So it was nothing to me." he claimed, proudly.

 

"Okay, Taeyeon ssi turn to start." "Nae." she answer, heaving a sigh. Taeyeon starts eating the bean paste noodle, it was hard. But she'll gonna make it.

 

Everybody watched, worried, amazed, anxious, everything was builidng up in them. Will Taeyeon really gonna make it. She did struggle to eat them but in the end she've done it. Proud, she jumps, hugging Kris, then Suho since the two was both on her side. "Nice job noona." Baekhyun praised, high fiving her. She grins.

 

And Suho and Jong Kook finished it easily also.

 

-------

 

Now to announce the winner.

 

"So we have gathered the time for each team. The winner will have a big chance in winning today's game."the PD explained. Everybody made an 'ooh' sound.

 

"Then tell us who win." Gary, all of them ask. "Nae."

 

"For yellow team----4 minute and 12 seconds." he announced, Sunny jumps. "That was fast. We've done great." they all high fiving each other.

 

"Now, for red team-----" they starts to be anxious. Taeyeon bit her lips. "4 minute..." suspend, they have the same minute, but how about the seconds. "4 minute....06 seconds." so Taeyeon scream, jumping with his team member.

 

Sunny, Tao, Suk Jin, all of them was disappointed. "Aish...If it was not because of you. We could have win." Gary grab Kwang Soo by the collar, arguing with him. "Ahh wae is this my fault!" the two bickered with each other.

 

----------

 

"Lets go! Onto our next location!" Taeyeon signal them to leave.

 

2nd mission....

 

-----------

 

To be continued.....

 

Sorry, there is isn't any ExoTaeng moment yet but on later will be some :D

I guess this RM chapters will be long, about 6-7 chaps? Maybe... hehehe

Bare with me okay...

Since I have been released from my cage, and free at last. I could update all my stories (think so /grins/)

Guess that is a happy news eh? hehehe

How was the chap anyway? Good? Awesome?

Hope you love it...sorry for the typo guys.

Comments comments and comments please :DD