-6-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

It is time for another SMTOWN World Tour in which it will take place in Seoul, Korea. The huge news about them having their live tour was spread across the world like a wind. All the fans around the world was going crazy. They bought the tickets to attend the live tour in Seoul III, even if its mean using up all their pocket money, buying the tickets, flight tickets and more.

 

In SM Entertainment, again EXO will be doing a collaboration stage with their sunbaes, SNSD TTS. The song that they are going to perform is 'DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again.' by Usher. TTS along with Luhan, D.O, Chanyeol and Sehun will performs on stage, the day of their world tour. Excited EXO was all jumpy, and having a tear of happiness, the rest of them again like always glares. Pissed off after finding out that they was chosen to do collab with their precious noona, Taeyeon. "Why didn't they chose me to be with Taeyeon noona?" Kai pouts, watching as Sehun jumps with Luhan, Baekhyun was glaring at his roomate the happy virus, "This is second time to appear with them...I mean, Taeyeon noona." Baekhyun mutter, snorted. "Wrong, its his 3rd time. His first is when we still a trainee. He appeared in SNSD 'Genie' Japanese version remember?" Suho corrected his dongsaeng, making Baekhyun to glares even harder once he remembers it.

 

That time, TTS walk past the dance room and before EXO could greet their sunbaes, Taeyeon greets first with a fresh cute smile. "Hwaiting! I can't wait for the collab stage boys." she wave, smile and leave. The 4 boys beamed, grinning thinking about the special stage with Taeyeon. "I hate them." Tao mutter to the 4, even though it was only a joke. This will be their 2nd or 3rd time performing the collab stage with them. "One thing for sure, Baekhyun. You will sing with Taeyeon noona in 'Dear My Family' as the opening of our world tour here in Seoul. You, Luhan, Chen and D.O." Suho glance at his dongsaeng. Suddenly after hearing that, Baekhyun and Chen together was happy. "Hyung is right." they both mutter.

 

"Baekhyun, Chen, D.O and Luhan. Boa is calling for you, they are about to start practicing the opening song." the manager calls the 4 names, they shots up and leave, grinning ears to ears. "Freaking lucky brats." Kris squinted his eyes until his dongsaengs and hyung disappear outside the dance room. In other room, other artist or sunbae was waiting for the 4 hoobaes. Each group send one representative to sing the song, which happen to be all the main and lead vocals of the groups. SHINEe Jonghyun, SuJu Yesung, TVXQ Yunho and Changmin, f(x) Luna, SNSD Taeyeon, and lastly EXO-K & M Baekhyun, Chen, Luhan and D.O while BoA and Kangta as the solo artist. "Now lets start." after Boa see EXO arrived they start practicing the song. Reminisce all the past, the enjoyable, saddest, greatest, happiest, excitable, hard, stressed, debut day, and so on, they smile thinking back the moment. The hardship and all.

 

-----------------------------------------

 

SMTown Live World Tour III in Seoul starts today. The stage has been set and is effing huge.

 

mbcsmtown.jpg

 

The day was still young, all SM artist came for their last practice and try to make their steps and everything to be perfect before nightfalls. The evening past quick and its time for the show, but before everyone went on stage, Mr Lee Soo Man came and give few words of courage, and thanked them for being in his family and so on. "SMTOWN HWAITING!!!" everyone chants and dismiss themself.

 

The tour starts with 'Dear My Family' as the opening. The music starts, and each main or lead vocal walk out from the back of stage and went to the middle part of the stage. It begins with Jonghyun, follow by Changmin then Luna, next would be D.O, Baekhyun, Chen and Luhan, Yesung, Taeyeon, Yunho. Last part of the song, Kangta and Boa walk along the two split stage and went to the middle part, gathering around with the rest of them to end the song.

 

[Jonghyun] Oh~ woah~ yeah~ hii~
[BoA] Oh babe~ oh oh~ hmmm...

[Changmin] Naega seol goseul chajeul suga eopseul ttae
Pokpung sogeseo gireul ireo beoryeosseul ttae
[Luna] Eonjena byeonhaji aneun saranggwa yonggireul jushyeotteon
Geudeurege gamsareun bonaeyo

[Changmin] Hii~ oh yeah~

[Baekhyun] Ttaeron honjarago neukkyeosseul ttaega isseotjyo
[D.O] Mani ureotteon jinannare moseube
[Yesung] Eolmana maeumi apasseulkkayo
Himdeureosseulkkayo
Ijeseoya nan al geotman gatayo

 

Went it is Taeyeon part, as her voice sings, Baekhyun, D.O, Luhan and Chen all glance back at their noona as she make her way to the stage while singing her part. "She look absolutely stunning." Baekhyun whisper to his friends. The 4 boys smiles, Changmin catches them smiling while looking at Taeyeon, he chuckles a bit and maintain his cool as they are standing in the middle of ocean of fans.



[Taeyeon] Nae insaengi kkeunnal ttaekkaji
Isesangi kkeunnal ttaekkaji urin
Yeongwonhi hamkke isseul geoyeyo ([Changmin] Oh~)

[All] Jageun maeum moa keun him dwedeut
Uri hanaran geoseul mitgo isseoyo ([Yesung] Oh~)
Uri hamkke haengbok mandeureoyo
Memareun sesang soge bichi dweneun nalkkaji
[Taeyeon] Saranghaeyo
Hii~ oh oh yeah~

[Chen] Nawa gateun kkumeul kkugo innayo
[Luhan] Jeongmal nawa gateun goseul barabogo innayo
[Jonghyun] Geugeotmani sesange meongdeun apeumeul chiryohal su isseoyo
Seoro akkyeo jul suman ittamyeon

[Yunho]Nae insaengi kkeunnal ttaekkaji
Isesangi kkeunnal ttaekkaji urin
Yeongwonhi hamkke isseul geoyeyo([Changmin] Oh~)

[All] Jageun maeum moa keun him dwedeut
Uri hanaran geoseul mitgo isseoyo ([Taeyeon] Oh oh oh oh~)
[All]Uri hamkke haengbok mandeureoyo
Memareun sesang soge bichi dweneun nalkkaji
[Changmin] Saranghaeyo

[Kangta] Woah uri apeseo jeolmanghaebeorin saramdeuri ittamyeon
Dashi ireonal keun himi dwaejwoya hae
[BoA] Nawa gateun gajoge songirin piryohan tenikka oh~

[All/Taeyeon] Jageun maeum moa keun him dwaedeut
Urin hanaran geoseul mitgo isseoyo ([BoA] Oh yeah~)
Uri hamkke haengbok mandeureoyo ([BoA] Oh~)
Memareun sesang soge bichi dwaeneun nalkkaji
[BoA] Saranghaeyo

 

 

-------------------------------------

 

As the time past, it is time for the collab stage after TTS performed Twinkle. "Our turn!!" Luhan shouts, he was nervous even though they have done it like 2-3 times now. The music starts. with TTS walk put with their glittered jackets. The crowds cheers went TTS went onto the moving (?).

 

 

So we back in the club
Get that bodies rockin from side to side
si-side to side
Thank God the week is done, I feel like a zombie gone back to life
ba-back to life

(TAEYEON)

Hands-up, and suddenly we all got our hands up
No control of my body
Ain’t I seen you before?
I think I remember those eyes, eyes, eyes
eyes, eyes eyes eyes

(SEOHYUN)

‘Cause baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

[TTS] So dance dance
Like its the last last night of your life life
Gon’ get you right
‘Cause baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

(TIFFANY)

 

After TTS sang, EXO came out, starting with Chanyeol rapping. The crowds cheers as EXO make their way.

 

[TTS] TTS and EXO collaboration
Everybody put your hands up
Modu hamkke put your hands up,
get ready, ape nan chuljeonhae jeogi
haneul wiro deonjigo nolabwa yeogi
beats rock your bodies
ja muyeobwa oneulbam micheobwa dance

(CHANYEOL)

Keep downing drinks like there’s no tomorrow
there’s just right now now now now n-now now
(D.O!)
Gonna set the roof on fire, gonna burn this motherfu-
down down down down d-down down

(D.O)

[Tiffany/Luhan] Hands up when the music drops,we both put our hands up
Put your hands on my body

Swear i’ve seen you before
I think I remember those
eyes, eyes, eyes, eyes, e-eyes, eyes

(LUHAN)

‘Cause baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again
‘Cause baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

[EXO] So dance dance
Like its the last last night of your life life
Gon’ get you right

 

Taeyeon and Chanyeol having fun on the walk path, the two were dancing while the others also enjoying themself.

 

‘Cause baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

Let’s go!
Oneulbameun amu saenggakhaji malgo
Shinnage nolabolja dadeul nareul darawa
keogi chamkkan eodi domanga yeogil bwa bwa
Put your hands in the air
Everybody mori wiro put your hands up
Dwiro oh maeumeul bi ugo bultaneun oneulbam-e mameul matkyeo

Yeah EXO with TTS, MAMA and TWINKLE
Yeongwonhi fall in love, everybody put your hands up

(SEHUN)

 

When Taeyeon make her way to the middle, others follow her. When she sang, they all point their fingers up in the air with Taeyeon stands in the middle. At the backstage, EXO, SHINee, SNSD and SuJu was singing along with them, except the part where Chanyeol raps only the rappers follow since its their nature to rap. Kris, Kai, Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae, Taemin, Minho all sang Chanyeol's part. "Man he's a rapping machine." Eunhyuk claps as Chanyeol raps.

 

Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

Yeah baby tonight (tonight)
the DJ got us falling in love (let’s go) falling in love, oh!

[EXO] So dance dance
Like its the last last night of your life life
Don’t get you right

Cuz baby tonight (tonight)
the DJ got us falling in love again
Yeah baby tonight
(‘Cause the DJ got, ‘Cause the DJ got)
the DJ got us falling in love again (Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up, ow!)

[EXO] So dance dance
Like its the last last night of your life life
Don’t get you right (Oh oh yeah!)

[TTS] Cuz baby tonight
the DJ got us falling in love again

 

The ending, all lean on each other posed. Sehun put his hand on Taeyeon right shoulder as the music ends, Taeyeon glance at Sehun, and Sehun look down to her and they exchange laughter, he was shy but cover it with a laugh. His hyung saw this and was biting their lips, "Lucky maknae." Xiumin and Lay said in unison.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

It is already the ending of SM live tour, before they went home its their finishing touch, which all SM artist wear same design shirt and give fanservice while singing their closing song, 'Hope'. It was the greatest moment between sunbaes and hoobaes to tighten up their relationship after all of them were busy with their own schedule.

 

Taeyeon and Luna went on the second round after Onew and Kyuhyun. EXO boys was watching as their noona walk leaving the main stage, she was enjoying herself, waving to their beloved SONEs and also SM fans. The EXO follow their sunbae to the other stage. They were so happy to be in the family with lots of great artist surrounded them. They really love their sunbaes. Each having unique personality and style in their group.

 

Nation Girls Group, Hallyu Group, and more. "SM family, the most happening and greatest family that I ever met. They are my second most loved family!!" Tao said, the rest of EXO agree with his statement. All of EXO wer going to be on Taeyeon side but Suho and Kris was pull by Jessica, they frowns a bit but let themself being drag by her. While other EXO manage to be around Taeyeon. Taeyeon flashed them a smile, waving and dancing together with them, at the same time not forgetting to give fan service. "Kamsahamnida, everyone!!!" she shouts to the fans before they all hold hands and gave a long huge bows.

 

All SM artist walk back to the main stage, Taeyeon was walking on her own while humming and swaying side to side following the 'Hope' music before it ends. That time, EXO take opportunity to walk with her since her sisters wasn't there. They walk following Taeyeon and once they reached her, they bows and gets into a conversation. Taeyeon laugh as they make jokes, and all. It was the precious moment for EXO and Taeyeon. All of the boys try to get a chance to talk to her, as she smiles, giggles, smack them playfully and so on. She was cute and dorky, y and serious. Thats how you could describe Kim Taeyeon. The other sunbaes know the EXOSHIDAE relationship but more to EXOTaeng, since they really love to stick around Taeyeon.

 

While walking toward the backstage, Taeyeon smile warmly as she thinks inside, 'Dear My Family, my most precious family or second family. I love you and all of the fans who support us. My little cute hoobaes...' she look at all 12 boys, as they chat walking with her, she giggles slightly. 'My most precious cute hoobaes.' she ends it with simple yet sweetest words which only she knows. She ruffles Suho's, D.O's, Kai's, Baekhyun's, Luhan's, Xiumin's, Tao's and Kris's hair once they reach backstage and ran catching up with her group member. She bids them farewell and mehrong-ed them after she finished ruffling their hairs and do self camera with the cameraman.

 

--------------------------------

 

Its not that fluffly but I'll make it fluffy for next chaps..

Enjoy, and comment ^_^