-7-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

2 months of killer scheduled. SNSD flew all over the world in 2 months non stop, for their world tour, concert, awards, festival and more. They were absolutely die hard and cramped up with all the the work, its making them having sleepless night almost all night. While EXO was busy promoting, attend award, went to China to support their twin groups. They busy promoting in Seoul, and sometime other places or country but still have some free time to sleep, relax, play, and be in an tv, showing their cute, playful, funny, dorky side. Tomorrow EXO-M will be arriving in Seoul, EXO-K will go to pick them up once they receive news of them landed.

 

For the whole 2 months, EXO couldn't met with SNSD, since they off flying everywhere around the world. "Bored. I miss Taeyeon noona." Sehun pursed his lips, sitting on the couch in their dorm, while Chanyeol pressed the remote changing channels, trying to find a good one. "Not only you, Hunnie." the deep voice said. In the kitchen, D.O was cooking. He is the umma of the group, and do all the cooking for his friends. Baekhyun and Kai offer to help him, so he agrees making the two kid to chop vegetables, make drinks, and fried some eggs and all. It was Saturday morning and is their free time since the manager said they don't have anything on their schedule for today and tomorrow. Happy, they could rest and sleep the whole day but decided not to do it.

 

Meanwhile, in the shared bedroom for Sehun and Suho, Suho was browsing in the net using his apple laptop. He was bored, so he stays in his room after taking shower, waiting for D.O to call for breakfast. He search and search until he found something. His eyes grew widen as he read the articles, he confused to either to believe or not believe in the rumor. 'Seriously, article and news this day can sometime be a prank so should I trust the news about them be coming back to Korea today?' Suho lean back into his seat and look outside his window while thinking

 

----------------------------------------------

 

After breakfast, they went out to get some fresh air and perhaps shopping for some new clothes, adding all the new trend into their collection. The 5 dongsaeng was busy getting  into heated conversation with a jokes not to forget, while Suho still thinking about the article he just read back in their dorm. He feel like going to the airport to pick 'them' *cough* or should I say Taeyeon up. He doesn't realize that he was gazing, spacing out, Kai side hug him making his startle and cameback to reality. "Hyung, lets go to Lotte World before we go shopping." Kai suggested, the other 4 already agree on going just waiting for their leader to reply back. "Are you serious? Lotte World? A place where full of people are having their time, again are you serious? We'll be in trouble if manager hyung finds out." Suho sternly said, he worries that they would be chase by a wild fans while they are skipping, jumping around the place.

 

"But hyung, we're dead bored here plus its Saturday. We should spend our free day by going to Lotte World." Kai kneel and spread his arm in the air, he grins. The public people was giggling as they see Kai doing that. Actually lots of fans have already follow them ever since they walk out of the dorm without their manager with them. Suho laugh, and pull his collar to make him stand. "Yeah I know, Kai but Lotte World would be death for us." he said, but everyone then kneel down making puppy eyes to their leader, trying to plead, beg for him to agree on going to Lotte World. He mentally facepalmed himself, thinking things through before he gave in. The 5 children cheers in victory with Suho chuckles.

 

Running back home, they call for their driver to pick and send them to Lotte World and also they told the driver to not tell their manager about them going into public alone. Arriving at the Lotte World, they put on their Scream mask and went out of the car, approaching the ticket counter, "6 please" one of them speak, the cashier gave him the tickets and he pay for it. They enter, but people around them were suspicious with the 6 Scream masked man, "This looks bad. They seem to be staring at us." Chanyeol whisper to Baekhyun.

 

"Lets get into the first ride." Suho walk toward the Gyro Drops, the rest of them gulp, "You must be kidding, hyung." Kai mutter to their leader, Suho turn and tilt his head. "I'm not so lets go." "Basically he is enjoying this." Sehun said and they agree with him. So EXO-K enter the Gyro Drops, and after it ends, Suho was refreshed by the ride, he was excited for the next ride,while the rest vomit into the dustbin, "That is scary.. Like s***." Kai cursed, he was still puking. "Onto the next ride boys!" Suho shouts pointing at the roller coaster, they widen their eyes.

 

This time, Suho, Baekhyun and D.O was enjoying it but not Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol they again puked. "I think I'm gonna be sick." Chanyeol said inbetween his breath, he was holding the puke in. Baekhyun, Suho and D.O drags the three toward the next ride and another, until they were tired. "Wah, this is a great day ever." Chanyeol said, he's fine now along with Kai and Sehun."I'm starving, lets eat." Kai drags Suho with him to the restaurant. There they enter and take a seat. They took off their Scream mask without realizing that they are still in Lotte World. "Isn't that EXO-K? Omo, it is them." a group of girls scream once they notice EXO-K, making the boys to jump, "Oh hell. I forgot that we're still in Lotte World. We better run then." before the waiter could take their order, they already ran out of the restaurant into the open space.

 

Again, scream and shouting was heard but this time all around them, "RUN!!!" Chanyeol scream and the EXO ran for their life around the ground. "Call....Call manager hyun, NOW!!" Baekhyun cried as they keep on running from the angry crazy mob chasing them. "Ahhh, hyung!!! Palli !!!" Sehun shouts. Suho shove into his pocket taking out his phone and straightly call their manager. Not long after the call, two vans arrived, their manager enter the place, he sees crowds surrounding a building, "Make way, get away from here!" he pushed the screaming angry fangirls away from the door, with the help of their bodyguards.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

In the van, on their way back to SM Entertainment, it was very quiet, their manager practically let out a huge aura which is angry aura, they disobey his order to not go to open place, especially where lots of people gather. "As the oldest, you should protest not joining them, Kim Joonmyun." finally the manager talks, he lecture Suho since he's the leader and the oldest. His dongsaengs only look down, while listening to Suho being lectured. Upon arriving, EXO enter the building while Suho was gloomy.

 

Their manager was right, he suppose to prevent them from going not joining. He sigh, his dongsaeng all went to his side. "Hyung, mianhae. We should listen to you. Sorry." D.O apologize, the rest of them also apologize to the leader, Suho just smile, saying that its okay. They walk toward the audio room, before Chanyeol could grab the door knobs, the door was already open showing Tiffany. "Oh?" the 6 said, they blink many times. Thinking that it was a dream seeing Tiffany noona standing infront of them but it wasn't a dream. Its really her and inside of the audio room, there another 8 girl sits, goofing around.

 

"N-Noona, all of you cameback?" Baekhyun stutter, Tiffany eyesmile them and nods. "Come in. I heard that you guys went to Lotte World, in daytime? Wah, jjang." she gave them a thumbs up. They smile sheepishly, but their eyes quickly avert to a certain petite girl with long blond hair, she sits around the couch, listening to her mp3 player. She look worn out and pale, not only her all of them. Some of them was technically sleeping since after they arrived like 1 hour ago, their finder Mr Lee Soo Man call their manager, telling them that he want to meet with every group.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

It was hellish for them to not get to rest before the meeting. He will meet up with everyone in 3 hours time, so they have time to sleep for the moment to gain their energy back. Taeyeon rest her head on the couch header, closing her eyes not noticing that EXO approached her. Suho sits beside her, while Baekhyun and Chanyeol squat down in front of her, and Kai went to her side where her head is and D.O and Sehun stand behind the couch. They were admiring her sleepy face, her soft milky white skin, her blonde hair that smells like vanilla, the soft pink lips and more. "She effing gorgeous." Baekhyun mutter.

 

Tiffany and Sunny watch as their hoobaes stare and surrounding their sleeping leader. They enjoy watching their moment together, "Hoobaes and their noona." the two smiles, giggling. Kai removed a strand of hair that block her eye, he carefully remove it trying to not wake her up. They know that she is exhausted and all drained out by their nightmare schedule. "She look pale, I'm worried." D.O said in a concerned tone, he examine their noona. "Nado, but all of SNSD sunbaenims are pale."Suho said.

 

Taeyeon stir in her sleep and slowly cracking her eye open to see Baekhyun and Chanyeol kneeling down, she jumps a little and yelp, "Ahh!" she quickly shots up and see that all EXO-K was around her, they were also shocked went Taeyeon yelp. "Noona, its us. Only us so rest, we were just so worried about you. You look pale and tired." Suho wipes away the sweats on her forehead. "O-Oh, really? I'm sorry that I screamed on your face boys. Thank you for being so concerned about me. You guys are really so cute." she flashed them a weak smile, yawning before she fell into another deep slumber and again her head falls on Suho's shoulder.

 

Her second time doing so, she snuggle in by hugging Suho's right arm since Suho sits on her left side. Suho blushed as Taeyeon snuggle and smile in her sleep. Suho was about to open his mouth but Taeyeon cuts him off, "Wake me up went ahjussi (Lee Soo Man) calls, okay Suho?" saying while her eyes still closed, Suho curved a smile. "Okay, noona. Sweet dream." he wished her making Taeyeon to smile even more before she completely fall asleep. His dongsaengs was jealous, since this is the 2nd time that Taeyeon sleep while her head is on Suho's shoulder. Suho grins widely to his group member, "I think I'm her favourite dongsaeng." he teased making all his groupmates to glares at him. He soflty laugh to his jealous friend. "I'm only joking." he laugh again

 

"You're going to die, when we go back home Mr Guardian Leader." Baekhyun squinted his eye, Suho only laugh on his statement. "You will meet with the might of tickling by yours truly." Chanyeol speak as he smirks to his hyung, again Suho laugh. "I'm not gonna cook for you anything." D.O pouts, glaring. "Find a new roomate, hyung. I'll sleep with Kai now." Sehun also pouts, crossing his arm standing beside Kai. "I'm speechless. You always win, hyung." Kai stomp his feet like a child. "You guys will have your chances." the leader said smiling, he glance down on Taeyeon. She was sleeping soundly the noise that they made didn't even make her stir or even frowns, her face still plastered with a smile.

 

The 5 all storm toward the leader, Suho holds up both his hand to defend himself when suddenly Taeyeon mumble out some words, which making all EXO to smile happily to the words. "Hmm...EXO is jjang and cute. Saranghae, dongsaengs ah." she snuggles even more to Suho and smile. EXO was really happy with her word, they wish that their twins could hear her saying that.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Not much of EXOTaeng fluff moment but I do add some.

Hope that you guys like it... :DD

Will be updating more soon...

I'll have the whole 2 weeks now, my holiday just started so more updates then ^^

Subscribe and comments xDDDD

Oh, I just feel like making SuTae moment for this chap, just a bit xDDD

More moments for other EXO boys in later chaps guys hehehehe