-9-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

In SNSD dorm, the girls were planning about what to do for today since its quite free and a very nice sunny day out. "I know! How about we go for a picnic at Lotte Wordl, perhaps?" Sooyoung suggested, they eyed the tall girl and grins, "That is fantastic, Sooyoungie but we should call manager oppa inform him on where we'll be going." Tiffany quickly dialed his number. "Alright then, we should get ready but one more thing. Someone must pack us food for lunch. Any volunteer?" Taeyeon look around the room at her sisters, "I'll volunteering myself." Yoona put her hands up, "Nado!" so does Jessica. "Alright then, YoonSic it is. They will be our cook for the day." Taeyeon claps her hand and make her way to her room to get ready so those the others.

 

"Manager oppa said he will be here in 15 minutes. Yoon and I will stay to pack the picnic." Sica shouts until the whole girls could hear. "Thanks Jess, Yoon!!" the 7 girls shouts in unison from inside their room. After 15 minutes, their manager arrived, "Make sure you girls behave there, your PD will foloow along." he said, he sees only 5 girls in their casual attire, he an eyebrow. "Where is Jessica, Yoona, Tiffany and Sooyoung?" he ask the leader, "The 4 will be staying to pack us lunch, so I think when they've done packing they might call you to pick them up." SNSD manager nods in understanding, he motion the girls to enter the van and they drove away.

 

Meanwhile, in the same building where all SM artist are staying, EXO was sprawling around the living room of their dorm, some of them were watching the TV, flicking the channels to search for a good one but none of it was interesting. D.O was in the kitchen as usually cooking, the umma is always busy. In other room which is practically a game room, Kai, Luhan, Chanyeol, Xiumin and Sehun was playing games well only Kai and Luhan, they play their PS3 games like a maniac. Chanyeol, Xiumin and Sehun watched and sometime making noises. Before I forget, Lay is also with D.O. Tao, Chen and Baekhyun is in the living room, while the duizhang and guardian went out with their manager.

 

Baekhyun stand from lying on floor and went to the window, he was looking around the street and suddenly spotted a familiar van and 5 girls entering, ready to go somewhere. "Yah! Guys, come quick!" he motioned for his friends and shouts across the living room, each boys then went to his side and look outside to where he's looking. "Yah, Yoona ah, don't go a burn the house arasso. Call manager oppa once you've finished."Taeyeon shouts from inside the van with her head pop out of the van. "Okay unnie, don't worry." Yoona answered and hug Jessica's arm and wave goodbye.

 

"Are they going somewhere?" Sehun ask his hyungs, they just shrugged since they don't where are they going. "Lets pay a visit to Jessica noona and Yoona noona." Chanyeol suggested, and they look at each other for the moment and rush out from their dorm. Tiffany and Sooyoung currently went out to buy something so only Jessica and Yoona at their dorm to lunch for the girls. They plan to make kimbap and tuna sandwiches. "I'll make kimbap and unnie make tuna sandwiches." Yoona takes out the rice, seaweed, cooked egg, cucumber, tuna. "Alright." Jessica nods and took the pack of breads, tuna, tomato, salad and mayo. They put on the table and sit, starting to cut the tomato, cucumber, egg and so on.

 

"Later when Fany and Sooyoung cameback we should let them have a taste of our food." Jessica suggested, "Yeah okay, we ask them comment too." Yoona shove some of the rice inside , "Should we try to prank them? suddenly Jessica said while she put the tomato slice on the bread, Yoona in a quick second agrees. "I'll make salt kimbap." she look at the brunette, Jessica clasped her hand and laugh a little, "Salt? That great! Do it, kekekekeke" Jessica is so excited, the two laugh. 'They won't even notice." again Jessica said, as she smile all the way.

 

"I should start making it right now then before they cameback." taking out the bamboo mat she spread the rice first, "Maybe I'll put salt in my tuna...wait, no" she stops, "Aniya, I'll sprinkle it all over the rice like this..." Yoona took a pinch of salt and sprinkle it around the rice, Jessica laugh. "Hurry hurry!" Jessica said to Yoona, she look at her sandwiches and think, "What should I do to my sandwiches?" looking around the table and clasped her hand as she sees a bottle of vinegar. "I should cover the tuna with vinegar." "Ahh, daebak unnie, do it, do it!" Yoona said excitedly while she busy making her salt kimbap. "This is gonna be good." "Yoona, put more salt on it." she order the young one, Yoona laugh, "Maybe I should, the rice will look like a field of salt kekekekeke." Yoona laugh as she sprinkle even more salt on the rice, Jessica laugh with her. "They're dead, a bomb of salt just fell down on the field of rice."  "Hahaha, maybe I should some on my tuna."

 

The two enjoy themself being evil sister that try to prank their friends with the price of 'SALT' in the food. "It has to be so salty that when they put it in their mouth they'll go yuck."  Yoona distorted her face in a funny way, Jessica took a pinch of salt and sprinkle on her vinegar tuna layer while grinning. "Ahahaha, oh my god we're so evil." Jessica couldn't take it she laugh along with Yoona. The evil sisters really making their evil plan to be perfect. "I should put more salt at the end, hehehehe" Yoona took another pinch of salt sprinkling it on the kimbap, "Ge.. salt bombing is almost finish." "I'll cover the tomato with vinegar too." Jessica put the tomato into the bowl of vinegar and lay it on the tuna."

 

"When they cameback we should let one of them try the kimbap and the other try the sandwiches." "Give the kimbap to Sooyoungie." Jessica suggested, Yoona grins. "Then you give that to Fany unnie." "Okay!" they high five and shake hands and burst into a small laughter again. "The finishing touch, palli!!" Jessica shouts.

 

-----------------------

 

EXO arrived outside SNSD's dorm before the rings the bell, all 12 of them hears loud laughter coming from inside the house. "Yah, they're laughing so loud." Luhan said looking at his friends. then Kris rings the bell. The ringing bell startled both girls, they abruptly stops laughing and glance at the door. "Is it them?" Yoona ask the older one, then they quickly finish up their last masterpiece before answering the door. Jessica opens the door and jumps when she sees her hoobaes, "Ahh, Jessica sunbae. Sorry if we interrupted your free time." "Ani, its fine..Is there anything you want for coming here? Or are you looking for Taeyeon?" she teased, making them blushed. "An-Aniyo sunbaenims. We saw her going somewhere and we just feel like visiting you." Lay said, she just nods her and allow them to enter the house. 'Maybe, we should let them be our first victim to taste the food. Ani ani, no need just let Sooyoung and Fany have a taste.' she smirks evilly.

 

"Annyeong Yoona sunbae." Yoona fix her sitting state and bows to her hoobaes. "Wah! You girls are making kimbap and sandwich?" Xiumin said in awe, he was drooling since it looks delicious. "Yeah, its for the girls. We'll be taking ths to Lotte World when we're finished." she explained, the boys all look at Yoona. "Lotte World? Are they alone there?" Baekhyun ask, he sits on the couch and watch his sunbae preparing the food. "Aniyo, uri manager oppa and PD is there with them, so gwenchanayo.. It won't happen like how you guys are few weeks ago." Jessica chuckles as she remember her hoobaes incident of being chased by angry eating fangirls. "Ahh, yea." the boys sits obediently and watch them preparing.

 

Then few minutes later, Sooyoung and Tiffany cameback they look and see all 12 EXO were there sitting around the table at where Jessica and Yoona is. "Wah, it almost looks like a family reunion." Sooyoung said, she puts away some grocery in the kitchen, Tiffany left for a bathroom. "Yah, did you guys make this?" Sooyoung said in an impressed tone, EXO bows to her and she bows back."Can I have a taste?" Yoona nods willingly with a sly smirk on her face but Sooyoung didn't notice it at all, she gave the plastic glove to Sooyoung. "Hmm, looks nice." she compliment and grab one of the kimbap without even knowing that it is salt kimbap. "Sorry guys, I'll have a taste first." she wink at EXO and shove the kimbap. Munching and munching until her expression turned totally distorted and was slightly gaping.

 

EXO all watch as Sooyoung stops munching and with complete distorted expression, "Sooyoung noona, is the taste okay?" Tao ask the girl, leaning slightly to her when suddenly Yoona and Jessica burst into laughter. "Yipee!! Hahahahaha" Yoona waves her hand in the air, EXO just blinked their eyes. "Are they finally decided to turn crazy?" Chanyeol whisper to Suho, he smack the tall guy. Sooyoung pull her glove and grabs Yoona by the collar with Yoona lean backward lying to ground still laughing. "Whats up with them?" Lay just scratch his head watching their noonas suddenly gone crazy laughing. Then Tiffany came into the living room, again EXO bows to her with her replying the bow.

 

Without knowing anything about what happen in the living room, she sits inbetween Jessica and Sooyoung. "Is this tuna sandwich? I always make a delicious tuna sandwiches back in the States." she stated, Sooyoung put a finger on so that they won't tell her anything, she even show it to EXO and they just nod. Jessica took one of them and gave it to Tiffany, "Can I have this?" "Yeah, I just made it. Have a taste." Tiffany took it, "I'll eat it well then, gomawo." then she took a small bite and ate it, while the 3 girls awaits for her reaction, but nothing happen. Its weird but they waits for her to have reaction, Tiffany sure have such late reaction or perhaps her taste buds have problems. "Its good." "It is right?" Jessica just agree with her but still thinks why isn't she showing weird expression yet.

 

"Here, have a bite." Tiffany offers it to Kyungsoo, he takes a bite without knowing anything. "Hmm, mashi--"he stops before he could even finished his sentence, his facial expression changed a little, but that time Tiffany already turn away, his expression can only be noticed by his friends and the 3 girls. "Yah, what did you do to it?" Tiffany suddenly gets the weird taste, he really have a bad taste. Jessica just burst into laughter, "Yah, seriously what did you put?" Tiffany ask, but only laughter was heard in the room. "Here have another one." Jessica offer another one, "Fany ah, try this kimbap." Sooyoung offers her the salt kimbap. "My stomach hurts... Yah, one moment." she holds both Sooyoung and Jessica's hand stopping them.

 

"D.O ah, is it bad? The taste?" Baekhyun whisper, D.O already spit it out. "They put vinegar in it, a lot too, yucks." his face all scrunched up with the vinegar taste still in his tongue. Tiffany didn't hear this at all, because she was busy stopping the two. "Just take this kimbap. Theres nothing wrong with it, I just had one." "Flip it." Tiffany was smiling but trying to caution to not fall for their tricks again, "Do you not trust me? Its okay.." Sooyoung winked at EXO. She hesitatedly took it, "Just put in your mouth." Quickly she take a bite then spitit back out. "Yah, its salty..." Tiffany leaping around, "Gave me some water. Palli!" the 3 all laugh. "Its freaking salty, did you put a bag of salts on the rice?" "Hahahahahaha!!" Yoona fall back, rolling laughing so hard.

 

"Sunbaes are insane." Xiumin said as they also laugh along with the 3 girls, D.O also became their victim of salt.

 

----------------------------

 

"Girls, I'm gonna go pick them up." SNSD manager said to the 5 girls and they nod. "We'll be at the food stall then." Hyoyeon pull Yuri and Seohyun. Taeyeon and Sunny follow behind. 15 minutes later, the manager arrived but was suprised when he sees EXO. Ready to go girls? All packed up?" he ask making sure everything was ready, "Yea oppa. Everything is ready, but can EXO follow us?" Jessica ask, slinging the bag around her. "Sure, the more the merrier." EXO smiles, they ran out asking them to give 10 minutes for them to get ready, the manager nods and told them that they'll wait by the car.

 

10 minutes later, EXO all when downstairs and see that their manager also there, "I call your manager, so it'll be easier to move if each manager is here, with the PD." EXO thanked SNSD manager and they enter their van, leaving the dorm. Once they reached Lotte World, their manager park the car and pays for the ticket. That time, fans all was shouting, screaming, taking pictures because the whole SNSD and EXO was there in Lotte World. Its the happiest day for the people who came to Lotte World that day.

 

Inside one of the stall, the 5 girls could hear lots of screaming. "That must be them." Yuri confirmed it, the door opens and shows 16 people plus with their managers and other PD with them. The 5 turn to the door, Taeyeon was drinking her orange juice until she see EXO, she chokes. Punching her chest to let the juice throught, Sunny help her by circling her back using her palm. They takes a seat at the same table since it was a long table. The people insde the stall were starstruck, gaping, awing and more. Tao was fast enough to snatch the empty seat beside Taeyeon, much to EXO annoyance and jealous building up. "I still didn't get a chance to sit beside Taeyeon noona." Chen whined.

 

"Did you bring the food?" Yuri ask eyeing the two basket that Yoona and Jessica was holding, '"Of course silly. We made kimbap and tuna sandwiches." putting it on the table while they open the basket. It look absolutely delicious, practically the 5 was amazed. "Wah! It look tasty unnie!" the maknae praised, she clasped her hand. "I'm impressed." SNSD manager nods since he was amazed by the delicious looking food in front of them, he have to admit that his children have finally know how to cook. "Lets try some of this kimbap." Sunny, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Yuri and Seohyun all took one of the kimbap and shove it into their mouth. EXO just cover their faces, waiting for them to react to the weird taste. The 4 girls just smiles widely. "Hmm, maa." Sunny and Seohyun squeals.

 

Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri face slowly changing, they could taste some weird taste in the kimbap but they couldn't say anything since they have made it all with lots of effort. The 3 slowly chewed it, "Yah, why are you still chewing? Just swallow it already." Tiffany was laughing since she notice their changes, the other 3 girls were also laughing. EXO just watch as Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon keep on chewing in much slower pace. 'Mine taste weird but why did Sunny said hers taste yummy.' Taeyeon thinks as she keeps on chewing, Hyoyeon and Yuri all turn to Taeyeon, looking at each other. "Girls? You face changed? Waeyo?" their manager finally ask as he can see the facial changed in them. Sooyoung, Yoona, Jessica and Tiffany just laugh, Sunny and Seohyun even the PD and managers all look at them with confused expression writing all over. "Why are you girls laughing?" ask Sunny.

 

"Salty..." Taeyeon finally speak making the 4 girls to even laugh harder. "Yah! What did you put inside this kimbap? Salt?!" Taeyeon stand leaning forward, trying to grab Yoona's collar but she was quick enough to ran away from Taeyeon. Laughing while she stands, she mehrong-ed the older one. "Yah! Im Yoona!!" Taeyeon leave her seats, chasing Yoona around the stall. Hyoyeon and Yuri then stand and join Taeyeon in the chase, "You're so dead, flounder girl!" Yuri cursed. "Im Yoona!" Hyoyeon shouts. "Salty?" SNSD manager mutter, then he picked one of the kimbap to taste it, then spit it out right away once the wrath of salts caught his tongue. "Bleghh, this is dead salty." he mutter, brushing his tongue and drink the water to wash the salts away.

 

After finally they decided to stops chasing, they went back to their seat. "Next time, Yoona next time." Taeyeon mutter, squinting her eyes to the girl. "Noona, here a glass of water." Tao offer the plain water to Taeyeon, she thanked him pinching his cheeks, he blushed. "Eat my sandwiches then..Its tasty." the 3 was suspicious at first but they took one anyway, taking a bite and again thier expression distorted. While Sunny and Seohyun still ate theirs, since their sandwiched was tasty and is not salty. Taeyeon spit it out and put the sandwich down on her plate, she grabs Jessica by the collar, the brunette just laugh. "You guys are just to evil to be in charged of making food for us." Taeyeon explained, "Ahjumma! Can I have a plate of cucumber please." Taeyeon orders, Jessica stops abruptly once she heard 'cucumber.' "Taeng, sorry. I won't do it again so just cancel the cucumber." "Here you go." "Gomawo, ahjumma." Taeyeon thanked the old girl and take one slice of cucumber, smirking. "Say ah... Sica" Jessica cover , and squeals apologizing to the older girl.

 

"Anything but that, Taeng!" she shouts, other customer all have their eye on the two girls, EXO was watching in awed. "Wah, Taeyeon noona sure can be scary." Kai said. "Don't disobey me Sica ah or else I bath you with cucumbers!" Yuri and Hyoyeon help Taeyeon by grabbing Jessica's hand and open , "Sica, you shouldn't disobey Taeyeon if you don't want a heavier judgement on you." Yuri smiles evilly, "Taeyeon ah!!" Taeyeon quickly shoved the cucumber in , making Jessica faint there and now. The 3 girls laugh histerically, high 5 each other. Then they turn to Yoona, smirking. "Yoona ah...." they gently calls her name making their way to her, Yoona stands, ready to ran away from her unnie. "Heehee, unnie I swear this is the last...Ahh!!" the 3 girls gave chase.

 

EXO, the rest of SNSD and their manager even PD just laugh, watching as Yoona is being drag to the Gyro Drops, her scariest nightmare. "Gryo Drops here we come!!" Taeyeon shouts and throws her hand into the air, follow by Yuri and Hyoyeon, "Yeah!!" "Unnie!! Noooo!!!" Yoona shouts as she's being drag by the 3.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry, there is no fluff between Taeng and EXO

This chap is more too the evil prankster YoonSic :DD

Actually, I was watching 'Hello Baby SNSD' when suddenly I found the episode where they prank them

with salted kimbap and vinegar tuna sandwiches, so it inspire me to write about it xDDD

But I changed it a little, kekekekeke... adding EXO and their managers.

but no baby ^_^... enjoy yourself

leave a comment and subscribe, kamsahamnida for reading *bows 90 degree*

I really appreciate your support :))