-5-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

"Unnie, wake up." SNSD maknae, Seohyun went into all her unnies room to wake them up, its already 10 am but non of the girls are waking up except Seohyun. The girls were dead tired after the 4 days live performance for TTS, and for the other who is busy with their drama filming. Seohyun enter Jessica's room, the brunette groans. "Sica unnie, wake up its 10 in the morning." the maknae nudge and poke the older the girl but Jessica won't wake up, instead she told the maknae to wake the others first. Seohyun just obey and leave for the next room.

 

She have tried waking up Sooyoung, Yuri, Sunny, Yoona and Tiffany but none of them seem to wake up, including Jessica. Hyoyeon is the second girl to wake up went for shower after Seohyun came. The last person that Seohyun went is Taeyeon, their leader. Taeyeon is still in her deep slumber, with a slight of sweat on her forehead, she stir in her sleep when Seohyun poke her. "Unnie, wake u-" the maknae stops calling, her back of hand was brushed against Taeyeon's forehead when she try to remove the strand of hair, "Taeyeon unnie, you're burning up." Seohyun sat on the bed and place her back of hand to make sure she wasn't mistaken about it, yes Taeng caught a fever maybe because yesterday they were performing during drizzly rain. "Hyoyeon unnie! Can you please bring me some of cold pack? Taeyeon unnie is having fever!" she shouts to the blonde girl who just came out from the toilet.

 

Few minutes later, Hyoyeon ran into Taeyeon's room with the cold pack. "How is she doing?" Seohyun took the cold pack and put it on Taeyeon's forehead, "She's fine but her temperature is quite high, its 38.8 but she seems okay. She even open her eyes just now." Hyoyeon sigh in relief but then ran back outside to grab some cold medicine. Sunny, Tiffany and Yoona came in as the three heard Seohyun shouts. "Taeyeon unnie is having fever?" Yoona ask yawning, the maknae nods. "Maybe we should take her to the hospital, for safety precaution." Sunny suggest but before Seohyun could say yes Taeyeon spoke, "No.. Home is fine, I don't like hospital." her weak voice begs them to not take her there, the girls obey their leader.

 

-------------------------------

 

Each girls all ask their manager to cancel their schedul for today to look after their sick leader, with their manager came after to check on them. "Here is some medicine, Taeyeon. Get well soon and stay in bed." SNSD manager put the plastic of medicine on her dresser and check on her fever. "Its alright now, oppa. Her fever reduce a bit." Jessica reassure the man and he smiles. "I'll be back to check on you girls, stay with her arasso?" "Arasso, oppa." they bids goodbye to their manager.

 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon both cooked some porridge for Taeyeon and for the rest of them. "Porridge? No omurice, or kimchi, or stew?" Sooyoung glance to the bowl of porridge on her hand then to Hyoyeon, "No shikshin. We'll have what Taeng have so whether you like it or not just eat." Sooyoung pouts but eats it anyway. Taeyeon eats her porridge slowly since she doesn't have appetite even though it was really good. "Taeng, not having any appetite?" Tiffany ask the older girl, they all look at their leader who is munching slowly, "Ahh..ne." she nods, "But, its really good..Its not like I don't like it so yeah..." "That's okay unnie. We understand." Yoona smile, with Taeyeon smiling along.

 

---------------------------------

 

Meanwhile at SM Entertainment, EXO was practicing their HISTORY dance, even though they have release the song first before MAMA but their choreographer would want them to practice a little bit more. Firstly start with EXO-K then continue with EXO-M. There is slight different between the two group.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their manager came later on, he just received a call from SNSD manager about them cancelling everything including the practice. He ask his help to let Mr.Lee Soo Man about Taeyeon condition since he was too busy picking up medicine and some lunch for the girls. EXO manager already told Mr. Lee Soo Man about them and he wish that Taeyeon would be fine and also he'll be visiting her soon. "Hyung, is it really true? Taeng is sick in bed?" Yunho was walking in with Changmin and their manager.

 

"Yes, Yunho you boys should go and visit her." he say, "Yeah I'm planning on going." he stops when he see his hoobaes all looking at him, "What?" he ask, blinking at his hoobaes. "Yunho hyung, really?" Baekhyun ask, letting his sweat slid down his cheek, Yunho was confused with the question but catch up easily, "Ahh, you mean Taeyeon sick in bed? Yes, she's having high fever right now but her sisters is with her so gwenchana." reassuring his hoobaes, patting Baekhyun on the shoulder. EXO stops practicing and was about to leave the room when Changmin and their manager block their way out, "Boys, chill. I know shes your favourite noona but chill, their manager is with them and you guys need to practice so finish it up first then go." their manager explain as he can see them looking all worry.

 

They bite their lips, gritted their teeth but gave in and continue practicing.

 

--------------------------

 

Back in SNSD's dorm, a loud boom was heard from inside. "Yah, Jessica!!" Hyoyeon came running into the kitchen, she see the microwave was all burned or better yet, exploded. In the middle sits a can of baked beans, on the floor Jessica was folding her head, taking cover. The rest of SNSD along with sick Taeyeon came after, they widen their eyes. The kitchen was in mess, with baked beans splatter everywhere on the ceiling, the wall, floor and even on the window. "Jess! You try to heat up a can of baked bean in the microwave?! Are you crazy, you know it canned food cannot be heated in the oven, you pabo." Yuri flick the brunette on the forehead.

 

"I was so hungry, so I heated up the baked beans." she pouts, brushing off the baked bean from her clothes, suddenly Taeyeon burst into laughter although it sounds weak but she still have that energy to laugh. "You better clean this up Sica, if not manager oppa will gets angry." she said in between her laugh, then cough then again laughing. "Yeah you better." a man voice suddenly wipe the laugh away, Taeyeon turn and see their manager glaring at the brunette. "Manager oppa..hehehe" she laugh nervously, shes dead meat.

 

So Jessica is cleaning up the mess, with being scolded by their manager about being dense and she could hurt herself or set the house on fire with her clumsiness, while the other SNSD member sits at their dining table eating the sushi that their manager bought. "Yah, can't you guys wait for me done the cleaning? I'm hungry too you know." she stops mopping the floor and glare at her sisters. Taeyeon stand and walk with a sushi on her hand, she feed Jessica one which Jessica gladly accept. "Ah maa." she squeals in delight. Taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh.

 

Their doorbells rang, "Who is it?" she skip to the front door and opens it, showing 12 EXO boys, "Oh, hey guys come in. You must be here for Taeyeon unnie." she teased and chuckles a bit. "Taeyeon noona?" Sehun ask the tall girl, Yoona points her finger at the kitchen with a smile, "Yoona who is it?" Suny shouts from the kitchen. "Its EXO." Yoona shouts but a loud ahjumma laugh overlap with her shouts, EXO was suprised. "Tae..Taeyeon noona?" Tao scratch his head, "She's all better now, her fever went down drastically. Now her temperature is 37.7 so its only a light fever."

 

----------------------------------

 

"What was that all about, hahahahah." Taeyeon couldn't help but to laugh along with Jessica with her dolphin laugh, Sunny with her clapping and laughing, they all couldn't stop laughing throwing their head backward, covering their mouth. Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung and Tiffany was dancing and singing.

 

 

 

"Yah yah, change the music." Hyoyeon order, then Sunny ran and change the song from the mp3 player. Hyoyeon starts to dance, it was y curvie kind of dance plus powerful. "Woah, go Hyo, go Hyo, go Hyo." the girls chant her name. EXO slowly steps into the kitchen peeking, they see all SNSD members clapping and cheering along with their manager who just sit and watch. *you gotta check it out especially the second part where Hyo and Sooyoung dance xDD, I know its old but its funny.* Then a song where the song 'You're so y y y and so on.' Sooyoung and Hyoyeon dance like a maniac, making all of SNSD laugh again.

 

 

"Hahahahahaha, wow!" Taeyeon wipe her tears away, its just so funny. They surely know how to amuse someone who is sick. "Pfftt." Lay was holding his laughter, he hide himself behind the tall giant laughing his all. Their face was epic, and all that dance move it was really crazy. Kai was laughing but without making any noise, he was holding Suho, trying to not fall down. The rest of EXO was also watching and they were laughing quietly, SNSD manager notice them and motion them to enter.

 

"Ohh, kids." Yuri stops with all of them stops laughing, but not Taeyeon. She cover her face and laugh, EXO stops laughing and bows then they saw Taeyeon laughing, "Noona, we heard that you have fever." Suho went over to Taeyeon, she stops abruptly but slightly giggles, "Ye Suho ah, but its fine now." she pats the guardian leader's shoulder and smile. "Really?" again he ask, "Yes really." and again Taeyeon reassure him.

 

--------------------------------

 

There was extra sushi left their manager ask the EXO to ate them which they did and watch as their sunbae was going crazy, playing a game of Twister, then dance, karaoke and more. "SNSD sunbaenim is daebak." Chen whisper to his hyung, he agree on him, plus they were hilarious too. Over the other side of the couch, Taeyeon slept soundly because she was exhausted, even though her fever went down but there is still slight fever running down.

 

Her shoulder rested on Suho's shoulder, Suho was taken by suprise when he sees that Taeyeon fell asleep with her head on his shoulder, but he smiles after that and let her sleep soundly. The rest of the group was jealous by their guardian leader, Chanyeol and Baekhyun technically gritted their teeth together and biting the cushion, "Hyung is so lucky!!!" they practically scream inside their heads. While, Kris squint his eye giving him a death glare, "I'm watching you, Suho." he whisper, also gritted his teeth. "Lucky bastard.." Chen mutter, pouting along with Luhan, Lay, Tao and Sehun.

 

The night went passed quickly after that. EXO went back to their dorm around 1140 pm which located on the 5th floor of the same building while SNSD was on the 3rd floor. The building was specially for the SM artist to stay and it was quite luxurious too. That night after they all went back, Taeyeon dreamt about her precious cute hoobaes making her smile up in her sleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

2nd updates ^^

heheheheh, how was it :DDD

sorry if its not that fluffy :)