RUNNING MAN (21)

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

After the crazy, tired day of shooting. They all went in for sleep, settling in their hotel rooms.

 

Around 0100 am, a staff went to SNSD's room, knocking the door so that the girls would open the door by themself. The woman staff waited until the doors crackes open. Taeyeon's room was facing Sunny's, so the staff can easily do her job.

 

They both bow to her, with their sleepy face. The 2 girls stood in the hallway with the staff, talking about something that only caught by the camera that was fixed on the ceiling facing their rooms.

 

The camera only shows that they both nods and then even smiling and slightly laughing.

 

After that they both went back inside their room, and continue sleeping.

 

But what makes them smile and laugh when the camera caught them?

 

-------

 

Around 0740 am, the staff starts to wake the members up. They just barge in to their room, when they still sleeping.

 

The first person they walked into is non other than Yoo Jae Suk since he is the easiest person to wake up. Jae Suk saw the light from the camera and he groans. Irritated with this wake up call.

 

"Jae Suk ssi, you need to wake up now to start your first mission." the PD claimed, trying his best to wake the nation MC up.

 

He groans again, but still woke up. He grab his glasses and wore it. "Aishh, you people just love waking me up early morning, and you didn't even let me wash my face nor brush my teeth before starting the mission..aishh.." Jae Suk whined, he ruffles his already messy hair.

 

He grab his hoodies and wore it, covering his head. "Now, here is the mission. Each of this paper has a mission that you need to do. Currently, there are 14 of you in this floor. Each of you will receive your own mission after each of you completed yours. Now first,we begin with you Jae Suk ssi. Pick a mission to start."

 

He took one and open it. "Brush teeth for Room 911" he snapped. "Aishhhh....Why should I brush this person's teeth!" he complained.

 

"You all have only 40 minutes to complete all 13 missions. If you don't succeeded in the time given, you won't be getting your breakfast." the PD explained and again Jae Suk snapped. "Aisshhhhh!!"

 

He quickly ran toward room 911.

 

------

 

The door click and before he enterd, they asked the woman staff to enter first, afraid that is would either be Taeyeon's or Sunny's room. The staff told them that its fine, and Jae Suk walked in.

 

It was HaHa's room, and aggresively Jae Suk wake him up by pulling the blanket off him. "Yah..HaHa ah, palli wake up...We need to do our mission..." HaHa stirred in his sleep but look who it was and then groan, covering his face with the pillow.

 

Jae Suk chuckles, "Donghoon ah, palli! I need to brush your teeth. We only have 40 minutes to complete all the mission given." "Ahh, why me...Pick someone else..Yaissshhh." HaHa groans.

 

Jae Suk didn't wait any longer and just go to the bathroom, grab HaHa's tooth brush and a cup of water. He put on the tooth paste and ran back put to HaHa. "Sit up now, let me brush your teeth..Now!!" Jae Suk smack his head and pull him so he would sit.

 

HaHa flutter his eye open and let Jae Suk brush his tooth. Still with the sleepy face he sat obediently with Jae Suk brushing his teeth in every direction. "Yah...that hurt, do it gentler." HaHa whined when Jae Suk brushed them so hard. He whined and groan, trying to pull it out but Jae Suk just smack him and continue brushing.

 

He managed to finished his mission.

 

------

 

Now HaHa need to pick his. "Clean both nostrils for Room 905" "Yah!! Who want to do this?! This is crazy..ahh jinjja." HaHa was annoyed. How can he pick clean nostrils.

 

But he quickly go to room 905, and they found Gary like always sleeping in a way. "Gary ah...palli wake up. Its mission time. I need to clean your nostrils." HaHa claimed. "But wear your clothes first. Aisshh, you love sleep without wearing anything." Jae Suk said, he helped Gary by holding the blanket up to cover himself.

 

"Isn't this like we do when Joong Ki and Kim Sun Ah ssi came as our guest? Its like that day." Gary claimed, still sounded so sleepy. "Geurae..it is, just quickly put your clothes on and let me clean them."

 

"Nostrils? That is so over the top. Who would even want to clean someone's nostrils?" he asked, but HaHa dragged him to the chair, with the earpick he dipped it into the water then pick his nose. Gary yelp. "Ahh! Yah, you just go over the limit!! Yah!!" he exploded, HaHa and Jae Suk just laugh, as he keep on continuing cleaning them. "Just shut up. You think I want to do this?"

 

He finally finished it.

 

------

 

Gary picked his, "Wash face for room 902" "At least this is better then before, washing Ji Hyo's feet in the morning." he claimed.

 

He wore his hat and went ot the destined room.

 

The whole crew also follow, as the door click open he walked in slowly to find EXO Baekhyun sleeping. But since the light flashed so bright, he startles with their presence in his room. Baekhyun then hids his face into the pillow.

 

"Baekhyun ah...Its the morning mission. Gary need to wash your face for you." Jae Suk explained as they tried to pull Baekhyun out of the bed. But he curled up even more.

 

"Ahh...I can wash my own face." he claimed. "Ani ani....Hyung need to do it now. We have 40 minutes only to finished all the missions." Gary pulled him out. Even with the sleepy face, they were amazed to see Baekhyun look so handsome still.

 

Gary quickly took the bowl, fill it with warm water, then with the cleansing foam he ran back out to Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun look all over the room and then chuckle with this missions. Its funny. "Yah yah...cover your bangs." HaHa took a small towel and tied it around his head, pulling the bangs up so that it won't get wet. "Baekhyun again laugh. Then he obediently let Gary washed his face, and when he applied the foam, some of the bubble went into his eye, he flinched. "Ahh...the bubble went into my eye..Ahhh.."

 

"Yah Gary ah...Do it properly.." Jae Suk smack his head, as HaHa helped Baekhyun wiping the bubble from his eye. Even with that Baekhyun still laugh. And when its done, they said it the mission will be a succeed if Gary wiped his face dry and no bubble left on his face so they need to check.

 

"Aishh, do you need to check when he had done it." HaHa snapped. "Okay, Gary passed." They rejoiced.

 

-------

 

Baekhyun chose his, "Wash Both Feet  for Room 907." "Ahh, this is Suho hyung room..." Baekhyun claimed.

 

"Then lets move fast. Only 27 minutes left." They all ran towards Suho's room.

 

He didn't hesitate to barged in to his leader's room. And thank god they found Suho woke up and is currently brushing his teeth, but he was confused with all the staff and commotions going on.

 

"Hyung, finished it up and let me wash your feet." "Bwo? But I've washed them already." "Then let me do it again. Its a mission. Gary sunbaenim just washed my face so I need to do my mission on you..Palli palli palli." He grab the bowl and filled with warm water.

 

Suho finished brushing teeth and was dragged by Baekhyun to the bed. Jae Suk and Gary pushed Suho down to sit on the edge of the bed. "Stay calm Suho ah..You'll get some foot treatment by your own group member." Suho laugh to HaHa's word and so does Jae Suk, Gary, Baekhyun and some of the staff.

 

"Baekhyun ah..give my feet some massage to arasso." he teased, "Ahh hyung!! There is no time for massage." he whined. The RM cast laugh to the both.

 

Baekhyun starts washing his leader's feet, in between toes and everything else. At least Suho was not sensitive to his feet. He didn't flinched or laugh when Baekhyun washed them.

 

He then dried them and Baekhyun passed his mission.

 

-------

 

"Remove the dirt from the elbow for Room 912." "Okay..." Suho said. "Yah, he is so energetic in the morning." Gary claimed, as when Suho smiles and make a hwaiting sign to the camera. Suho chuckles.

 

They all went to the room and somehow the atmosphere was so different then before. Suho walked in without making any noise to chek who it was and then ran back out when he found the Commanded sleeping.

 

"Gwenchana Suho ah..We'll help you." Jae Suk said and they all walked in. Jong Kook startle with the crowded people coming in to his room.

 

He pull the blanket to his face. Since Suho and Baekhyun was not fond of the sleeping tiger, the sunbaenim approached the tiger first. "Yah! Palli wake up, Suho ssi is going to remove the dirt of your elbow.. So get up now and don't growl like you're some kind of tiger..Palli!!" Jae Suk, HaHa and Gary all pull him out of the bed.

 

"Mission?" Jong Kook asked, and they said yes. Before Ji Hyo brushed his teeth, now Suho need to clean his elbow.

 

Jong Kook walk toward his bathroom where Suho is waiting. He then stood infront of the sink and let Suho cleaned up his elbow. "Should I rub harder so that the dirt will come off?" Suho asked as he look at the camera. "Rub hard Suho ah.. Don't bother what Jong Kook say even when he told you to be gentle." Jae Suk was being a mean sunbae to Jong Kook.

 

Suho laugh and just rub, at least Jong Kook was still in a sleepy condition to even argue with them. "His mission is so easy." HaHa claimed. "Yah, yours are easy also. You only need to wash Baekhyun's face." Gary smack his shoulder.

 

Suho finished his mission.

 

------

 

Jong Kook chose his, "Wash Hair for Room 916" "Ahhh! I've done this in the past too!! By washing HaHa's hair..Now I need to do it again!" the Commanded throw the paper to the floor.

 

The staff and RM member laugh, calming him down. "But to whoever is stay in this room will be your sacrifice hyung." HaHa said, now all walked out.

 

Everybody walked in and find Kwang Soo, sipping his tea. Before they found him sitting on the bed and read book, today he is drinking tea. Is this the real Kwangsoo?

 

"Annyeonghaseyo everyone." he politely greeted them. But Jong Kook aggresively yank his collar. "Come here now.." he harshly pulled Kwangsoo to the bathroom. He was dumbfounded. "Ige bwoya? Why are all of you gathered in my room. Hyung what are you doing..Yah." Kwangsoo starts to get panic when Jong Kook shoved him to the sink.

 

"Just shut up and let me wash your hair." "Waeyo? Yah hyung!! Ahh hyung!! Hyung!!" he screamed when the cold water flow down his head. The one who had done their missions just laugh. Suho and Baekhyun laugh so hard, since its their first time experiencing this situation.

 

The Commander hardly massaged his head but the Giraffe winced everytime he did that, and then scream when it was painful. When it was done, Jong Kook throw the towel onto his face. "Dry it up, quickly. Pick your mission."

 

Then Kwangsoo realized that is was a mission like they once experienced it. He needed to tie two ponytail to Kim Sun Ah before.

 

------

 

"Cut toenails for Room 903." Kwangsoo snapped, he shows a suprised expression to the PD and the camera. "Isn't this too much?" He scoffed, unbelievable.

 

Jong Kook just pushed him out of the room to finished up his mission.

 

Room 903 was EXO Luhan's room. Suho and Baekhyun gently wake him up. At least Luhan is easy to wake up without complaining anything.

 

Kwangsoo was happy, his task will be a quick one since Luhan straight away wake up. "Cutting my toenails? Ah waeyo? Ahh Kwangsoo sunbaenim, thats okay..I can do it later..Sunbae." he tried to stop Kwangsoo from cutting his toenail when Kwangsoo pulled his foot.

 

The guys chuckles. "Luhan ah, its a mission. He need to do it." Suho explained. "Jinjja? Why toenails?" he asked, looking at Suho and Baekhyun then to the sunbaes.

 

"At least his toenails is not that long, so I won't be taking that much time." Kwangsoo claimed. He easily finished it off.

 

------

 

"Wash hands for Room 908." "Thats is so easy!! Suk Jin hyung had done that before.." Jong Kook complained.

 

Luhan smiles then went to the room. EXO Kris's room. The Duizhang's lair or Dragon's lair.

 

At least Kris's room atmosphere is not that scary as Jong Kook's so Luhan easily walked in together with Suho and Baekhyun followed by the RM cast members.

 

Kris also startle when he see everyone barged into his room. But he didn't pull his blanker till his face or groan. Instead he rubbed his eye then sat up. He didn't say anything. Luhan just smile. "Kris ah, lets wash your hand." Kris look at Luhan weirdly.

 

But then he find himself being pulled by Suho and Baekhyun too. "Ahh, why do you need to wash my hand?" he asked, now regaining his normal state.

 

"Mission Kris ssi..Mission." Kwangsoo said. Wow, Kwangsoo was calling his hoobaes name so politely, thats really weird.

 

He let Luhan washed his hand, a very quick one. And it is a success. Before Kris pick his mission, he washed his face twice.

 

------

 

Kris scoffed and chuckles when he find out his mission. "Clean both earlobes for Room 909."

 

s all laugh at him. Their leader need to clean somebody's ear in the morning. He didn't say anything but just walk headed to the specific room.

 

"Ahh, this is easy Kris ah..It is Suk Jin hyung's room. Palli clean it up." Jae Suk pats Kris's shoulder. The Commander was so fast, he pull the blanket off Suk Jin. "Hyung!! Get your up now!!" he harshly kick the poor big nosed hyung off his bed.

 

He was startle when he suddenly being kicked early in the morning and by the Commander himself. "Yah!!! Can you respect your elder in the morning!!" Suk Jin snapped. Jong Kook just grins as he asked him to sit down and let Kris clean his earlobes.

 

"Ehhh!! Ani Kris ah..Don't need to do it...Ahh!" "Annyeong, mianhae sunbae. Its my task, a mission." he said. Kris struggles to clean it at first since Suk Jin try to run away, but since Jong Kook is around, he hold Suk Jin in place. "Ehhh hyung...Don't play around.. We have 16 more minutes!! And 4 more people are still sleeping." Kwangsoo claimed.

 

"Yah, just let him clean it already!!" HaHa and Gary also bursted off. Immediately, Suk Jin let Kris clean his earlobes even if it tickles him.

 

------

 

"Cut Fingernails for Room 914." Like a flash, Suk Jin sprint out of his room.

 

It was Kai's room and happy that Kai was also awake. "Kai ssi..Sit down and let me cut your fingernails.." Kai was dumbfounded he look around, confused. His EXO members just told him so too.

 

Kai sat and let Suk Jin cut them short. "Why did Suk Jin sunbaenim suddenly want to cut my nails?" he asked. "Mission, and 13 more minutes to go. If we didn't finish it up before the time end, we won't get to eat our breakfast." Luhan explained.

 

He make an O shaped mouth. "Wah, Kai is such a good kid. He just sit quietly without complaining anything." Gary was impressed. Kai chuckles.

 

"One last finger...and DONE!" Suk Jin shouts. Kai need to show it to the PD to make him pass and he succeeded.

 

------

 

Kai pick his, "Wash Back for Room 915." "I hope its not Taeyeon noona's or Sunny noona's room. We only have Tao's room left." he claimed.

 

And when everybody entered the room, he sigh in relief. It was Tao's room. Tao was not really a morning person so the RM member let EXO kid handle him.

 

They find it hilarious on how they harshly wake the Kung Fu Panda up. He was dragged to the bathroom. "Yah yah yah...Hyung...what are you doing.... Hyung.." he tries to let himself free from their grips but since he is fighting with 5 people, he couldn't win.

 

"Just be a good kid and let Kai wash your back. And try to wake up early Tao ah..You're a bad morning person." Baekhyun complained.

 

"He can just wash someone else back, so why me!!" Tao whined. "Yah Tao ah!!" Suho shouts, they all hold him under the shower, and Kai starts to wash his back.

 

"Wait a minute!! Yah!!" he screamed. The RM members laugh as they watched Tao being bullied by his hyungs. "Tao ah..this is a mission so be quiet will ya.." Kai said and continued scrubbing his back.

 

------

 

Tao shook his head after they finished torturing him. Since the remaining two is a girl. The PD told them that 2 of them need to go into their room at the same time to start the final two missions.

 

Tao need to do his so one of them got to choose who will be doing the second mission.

 

They start playing rock paper scissors, by dividing into two group. And when the person was cut short, the remaining one need to determine who will be doing it.

 

Lastly, Suho was picked again to do the mission.

 

------

 

He and Tao both pick the paper and read it. Tao need to "Tie Hair into Single Ponytail for Room 920." While Suho need to "Tie Hair into Braided Ponytail for Room 919."

 

Of course it is the SNSD's room, so the female staff need to walked in first to check. When everything is cleared, Tao and Suho starts to walked in.

 

The group member who yesterday had been in the same team went into the room where their Queen is.

 

Suho, Jae Suk, Ha Ha, Jong Kook, Baekhyun and Kris went into Taeyeon's room. While Tao, Gary, Kwangsoo, Suk Jin, Kai and Luhan went into Sunny's room.

 

They find the Goddess sleeping soundly. But they don't have much time left. 5 minutes left so they need to make it quick.

 

But since this is a yeoja, it won't be an easy task. They might struggle so much and even kick you since you're interupting their beauty sleep.

 

For Suho and his team, they were shocked that Taeyeon was sitting on her bed, just woke up. She covers her face with her hand with the camera was rolling. She buried her face onto her blanket. "Wae geurae??" she asked, still hiding her face from the camera.

 

"Taeyeon ah, let Suho tie your hair for you. We have 4 more minutes so please don't struggle or try to pull away." Jae Suk explained.

 

She peek through her hair, "Mission?" she asked, they all nod. "Nae noona. I need to braid your hair then tied it up into a single ponytail." Suho said. "But my hair is a mess right now. Let me brush it first." she said, trying to grab the comb. "Ani ani ani.. Let me do it." Suho snatched it away before she could grab it.

 

Then Suho starts combing her hair and then braided it. She blushed under the blanket as Suho braids her hair.

 

-------

 

"Sunny noona. Let me tried them for you." Tao struggles to tie Sunny's hair, she roll here and there on her bed. Don't want to let anyone touch her hair.

 

She is kind of cranky in the morning though. Its a difficult task for Tao. "Sunny ah..don't roll around. Stop, its a mission. We don't have much time left!! Palli, let Tao tied your hair." Gary snapped.

 

"Ahh, how do you want to tie them when my hair is short!" she shouts, as she keep rolling. Then Kwangsoo stop her, Kai and Luhan grab her leg and hold them in place. "Mianhae noona. Its for Tao's sake and us!!" Luhan claimed.

 

At last Tao managed to tied them. Even Suho and the mission is a success.

 

They all get to have breakfast. The second day of shooting already crazy. What more is waiting for them later on.

 

A suprise!

 

-------

 

To be continued......

 

Somehow, TaeSun had received a mission by the staff that I mentioned earlier on this chap..

what kind of mission actually ??

Well you have to wait to know about it :DDD

Comments and sorry for the late update ^^

I was thinking so hard on what to start with the second day of RM kekeke

Sorry for the typos, because I think there is a lot xDDD