-11-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

EXO-K and M has flew to Hong Kong for MAMA 2012. They arrived 2 days earlier before the ceremony starts, on the day they arrived, EXO couldn't bare to stand so they dozed of to their dreamland. The good think before their flight, Taeyeon manage to make them better from their flu and fever. They really thankful for her kindness and care that day. Each boys dreamt about their precious noona, some even drools and some mumble or sleep talking.

 

The next day, EXO-M planned to give EXO-K a tour around Hong Kong and even plan on going to Hong Kong Disneyland. All the boys wore simple outfit but with some jacket to keep them warm. EXO manager took them around Hong Kong showing them all the famous places there. EXO-K was in awed, Hong Kong is a beautiful place with the beautiful sea (?) as the view.

 

At the Disneyland, they play all kinds of rides, taking picture with all the disney characters, go into the haunted house, which scared the out of Baekhyun, Kai and Chen. They almost peed in their pants, "Don't ever let me enter the haunted house ever again." Baekhyun hug Chanyeol's arm, shaking still remembering all that ghost they saw. "ing haunted house." he cursed, they all laugh at him and being a scaredy cat, well they all teased the 3 guys.

 

The last ride they went on, is the roller coaster. Their face was plastered with wide grin, except for Kai and Baekhyun. "Holy ..." they cursed in unison, Chanyeol and D.O dragged them, lining up for their turn. That time, the fans took their time to take pictures, fancam, greeting them, calling their names, squealing, shouting and more. They only smile, raising their hands that indicates hello and more. Actually, they're not alone, their PD and manager are also there with them, making sure that the fans don't go so close to them.

 

---------------------------

 

"Time to enjoy the roller coaster.." Xiumin wiggles his eyebrow, went the gates open letting them to get on the roller coaster, they went quickly sitting in each line. Their managers and PD also follow them, well what is your objective on coming here if you don't play right? Along the ride, Baekhyun and Kai was turning white and whiter by the minutes, they just can't tolerates with the crazy ride and haunted house. After about 10-15 minutes of the ride, each EXO member were happy, smiling widely while Baekhyun and Kai faints, Tao and Sehun has to drag Kai out while Chanyeol and Chen do the same to Baekhyun.

 

"This guy are so weak, its not a nasty, ups and down, loopty loop kind of ride and they can still pass out? Unbelievable." Luhan facepalmed himself. "Well, thats the truth about Baek and Jongin." Suho said, chuckling. "Lets go boys, tomorrow is a big da, you need to go and rehearsed on stage before the actual event starts." they nod after they finished riding all the rides in Disneyland.

 

Back in the hotel they're staying, each shares a room and all in the same floor. Lots of other artist is there in the hotel but in different floors. Their sunbaenims Super Junior, SHINee and f(x) all stays in the same floor as them too with their managers, and etc. After dinner, they practically hangs out in D.O, Suho and Chen's room. "What do you think that Taeyeon noona is doing right now?" Sehun suddenly ask, they just shrugs their shoulder as a don't know and he pouts at their replies. "I heard that Taeyeon noona and Yoona noona will be attending Haroro hyung's wedding on the day of MAMA event." Lay said calmly, their eyes all look at the dimple boy, he was browsing the net using his phone. He shots up looking at his friends.

 

"How did you know that? Did she told you? No fair....tell us, Lay." Luhan grabs him by the collar, jealous while Lay tries to free himself, "No she didn't told me...this!" he show his phone on a gossip of Taeyeon and Yoona to be attending the wedding. Luhan and everybody else look at the screen, "He're right..She is..." Chanyeol said, Luhan let him go. "Ahh man..." they all said in unison.

 

------------------------

 

Back in Seoul,

 

SNSD was practicing their IGAB again, and its actually the time for them to shoots for their MV, each girls gets a new hairstyle. *have I told about them having new hair? I can't remember hehehe.* After practice, they went to the studio for their shooting. Its more for their teaser actually. Each girls wear a dress, Taeyeon, Yuri and Hyoyeon shares the same kind of dress pattern, in which Taeyeon has the jacket or blaser part, Hyoyeon has the dress part while Yuri has the lower torso part. The make up, dresser, hair stylish all make them look so perfect.

 

They were at almost like a runways for model except it was not high or have chairs for the designer, fans and all to watch, at the back of the wall hangs a diamond shape light, in their group colors. "This place will be in your MV later on, which the part for Tiffany and Taeyeon sings." the director explain and they say 'Ahh, jinjja....' And so the shooting starts, they just walk along the runway, like a model staring at the camera and do their own things.

 

It takes about 4 hours of shooting, after it all done, they say thank you and gave a round of applaus to each staff for their hard work on making this into a masterpiece. The girls do check on how they were doing in the monitor and some practically laugh.

 

 

 

The girls went back to their dorm, resting as it was a long day. "I wonder what is our hoobaes and sunbae is doing in Hong Kong?" Tiffany ask her sisters but non of them answer, they were just to exhausted, Taeyeon wasn't in the living room though. She's in her shared bedroom with Sunny browsing the net or more like MAMA 2012 site. Sunny went inside, she was suprised to see her there on gazing on her Ipad, "What are you doing Taengoo?" she and eyebrow to her leader, curious to know. Taeyeon didn't answer, she ignore the short hair so Sunny went to her side, peeking on what she was doing.

 

Taeyeon was actually voting for her hoobaes and sunbae. Sunny burst into laughter while Taeyeon glares at her, "What so funny? Can't I not help my dongsaengs to win? The deserved to have the awards." Sunny rolls on the floor, punching the floor. "I thought that you were having some kind of problem because you're face was all so serious and scrunched up. But the fact is that you were in the heat of voting for them.." she continues laughing, Taeyeon felt her cheeks starts to turn red.

 

"Whatever, I really want them to win, all of our family. EXO need to win, I just want them too. So I'll vote." she sign out from her 3rd accounts and sign in to her 4th one, practically speaking Taeyeon has about 13 accounts just for the MAMA 2012, she made new emails just to vote for them since they only let you vote once for one accounts so she made loads of accouns so that she could vote 13 times in one day for the same group, especially her precioua hoobaes, EXO.

 

"You even made lots of account for MAMA? You must be crazy Kim Taeyeon." she just stick her tongue out to Sunny, "Yeah, yeah call me crazy and I don't care. I'm doing this just for my dearest dongsaengs." Sunny rolled her eyes, she took out her Ipad and starts browsing. "Then I'll vote too." Taeyeon glance at Sunny, they look at each before smiling. "Thanks Sunny bunny, you're the best." they giggles and continue to vote.

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

^^, its been quite a while since I last update this FF kekekeke'

because I was uhh..really occupied with my latest FF 'Duizhang is in love' xDDDD

I just couldn't stop myself from updating it every single day until today hehehe

but here I am, updating this FF too :DD

I'll be updating my other FF soon, perhaps a Hiatus for 'Kingkas & Plain Normal Girls and Come back to me ;PP'

Anyway, enjoy this chap :DDD

Comments guys kamsahamnida *bows*

 

XOXO