-10-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

It was snowing heavily, they all gathered up in SM Entertainment building. Although they were cold and all shivering up, but they still came for practice. In about 1 month, EXO will flew to Hong Kong for the MAMA 2012 award, they have been nominated, while SNSD is busy preparing for their comeback, which today their manager call for them to practice the dance routine and record their song.

 

In the practice room, EXO, SHINee and SNSD shared since SHINee and EXO will have a special stage to be perform in MAMA, while SNSD wanted to practice for their comeback song. The hoobaes offer the girls to practice first but they just insist on letting them practice first. EXO will be performing MAMA, then Mirotic and lastly Lucifer featuring SHINee ends it with Sherlock. SNSD have finished recorded their song, so now its time for dance practice. They sit and watch as their hoobaes dance.

 

Taeyeon was watching intensedly on the 2 groups, while other girls were or few listen to their comeback song through mp3 player, and some even joining EXO and SHINee dancing to Mirotic and Lucifer. 2 minutes before the song Sherlocks end, SNSD was warming up, streching away to make sure that their body is loosen up before all the cramp, hard dance. Actually its more like their 5th practice for this song, they got the steps in mind already. SNSD choreographer came in after the song stops. "Alright girls, your turn is up. Make sure you do like I have taught you girls." they all nods their heads.

 

-------------------------------------

 

"Yoona, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sunny stand there at the left side of Sooyoung, we've done this like 5 times now girls, palli!" Taeyeon puts her hand on her hips, ordering to be in position quickly. Seohyun and Tiffany was sitting on the floor since that was their position. Sooyoung stands in the middle. SHINee and EXO all were cover in sweats and gasping, they sat down behind their sunbaes, leaning on the blue sky with clouds wallpapers. *Since that is what their dance room look like kekekeke, I'm not s sure if thats a wall or a room, so forgive me if I made a mistake ^^* "I'll play the song now girls, ready." their choreographer plays the song. It was techno pop style, called 'I GOT A BOY' the music wa really different from their previous song, this one brings more to the electro hip hop kind of style rather than the pop, bubblegum kind of style.

 

[Sooyoung] Ayo! GG! Yeah Yeah shijakhae bolkka?
([All] Omo! ) yae jom bwahra yae, museun ili isseotkillae meoril jallatdae? eung?

[Yuri] ([All] Omo! ) Tto yae jom borago! meoributeo balkkeutkkaji seutayili bakkwiiyeosseo ([Yuri/All] Wae keuraetdae?) kunggeumhae jukkenne ([Yuri/All] Wae keuraetdae?) marhae bwahbwah jom

[Tiffany] Ha Ha! Let me introduce myself! Here comes trouble! ttara hae!

[All] o oo ye o ([Taeyeon] Eh eh eh eh! ) oo ye o ([Jessica] Neo jalnasseo cheongmal! )

 

"Wow! Taeyeon has the swag to be a hip hopster." Onew compliment, "All of them have that swag, hyung." Taemin corrected Onew and continue watching. "The beat of this song is absolutely different than their previous one." Jonghyun said, "That is because Mr.Lee Soo Man want them to change into electropop style." the choreographer suddenly speak since she heard them talking, SHINee nods together with EXO.



[Taeyeon] Jiga mwonde? utkyeo. neomu kotdae sen geo ani? nabogo pyeongbeomhadanda yae ([Sunny/All] Oh! ~)
[Jessica] Keu namja wahnjeon mame deureonna bwah!
([Taeyeon] Maldo andwaeh! Maldo andwaeh! )
[Seohyun] Neomu yeppeojigo sekshihae jyeosseo keu namja ttaemuniji? mureobol ppeon haetdanikka? neo bakkun hwahjangpumi mwonji

 

The part they shakes their hips while each girls lean with their hands on each other hips, make the EXO blushed, since it was y and well hot. "OMG, Taeyeon noona..." Chen covers his eye but, he still watch in between his fingers since he doesn't want to miss the best part. All of EXO was covering their eyes but peeking through their fingers.

 

[Sunny] Sashil na, cheoeum bwahsseo sangcheo ibeun yasu gateun gipeun nun
[Jessica] Yaegiman haedo eojil haetdanikka?
[Yuri/Sooyoung] Neo jalnasseo cheongmal! jalnasseo cheongmal!

[All] o oo ye o ([Tiffany] Here comes trouble! Hey, girl listen! ) oo ye o
([Taeyeon] Neo jalnatda cheongmal! ) ([Seohyun] Jala iseo! )
O oo ye o ([Taeyeon] Hey! ) oo ye o ([Jessica/Sunny] Neo jalnasseo cheongmal!
)

 

"Hey!" the part where Taeyeon shouts, EXO claps, Taeyeon slightly chuckle at their silliness on clapping at that small parts of her. "Ayo! Stop!" that time the girls stops for the moment letting Tiffany say her line, that time Hyoyeon glance back, "If you boys really want to cheer or clap for us then watch this." she winks.



[Tiffany] Ayo! Stop! Let me put it down another way.

 

SNSD finally dance their y cobra dance. SHINee and EXO all gasped, with mouth wide open. "Woah!!!!" all of SHINee and EXO cheers, seriously this is what they've been waiting for. It seems like SHINee and EXO are the first 2 groups that found out about their song and dance steps. Key, being the diva he steps forward trying to dance to the steps, his friends all laugh. He went beside beside Tiffany and Hyoyeon, the two girls laugh at his craziness.



[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah

 

"OMG!! Again, the y part!" Xiumin covers his face for the second time, since the part where SNSD sang, "I got a boy meotjin!" and etc, they again shake their hips but this time 5 girls facing the boys, while 4 more when forward and facing the mirror but their were facing EXO and SHINee, that is Tiffany, Sunny, Hyoyeon and Taeyeon's . Sehun, Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Kai and Tao all faints, since it was too y to watch their precious noona's . *HAHAHAHAHA, I couldn't help but to laugh at what I wrote up here xDDD*



[Taeyeon] Ah! nae wahngjanim! eonje I momeul kuhareo wah jushil tenkayo?
[Sunny] Hayan kkumcheoreom nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jushiketjyo?
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/snsd-i-got-a-boy-lyrics.html ]
[Yoona] Na, kkamchak! menbungiya! keu sarameun nae min nachi kunggeumhadae. wahnjeon mame deureo mot igin cheok boyeojwodo kwaehnchanheulkka?
[Hyoyeon] Ou! jeoldaero andwehji! ([Yoona] Keuchi? Keuchi?)
Uri, jigil keon jigija! ([Yoona] Majji! Majji! )
Keuye mameul modu kajil ttaekkaji ikeon jeoldaero ijeobeoriji mallago!

 

"Ohh, that was really good. Yoona really can rap, Hyoyeon too." Onew praised, their sunbaes really are jjang. "One more thing hyung, Hyoyeon noona part is really fast, so it really suits her." Key added. Like always, EXO keeps on watching without making any noise until the head shaking part.



[All] o oo ye o oo ye o ([Yuri] Bameul saedo mojara da da)
O oo ye o oo ye o ([Sooyoung] Uri chwehko kwahnshimsa da da)

 

"Ohh, woah..How can someone shakes their head intensely without feeling dizzy and just continue on dancing like nothing ever happen and one more thing without their hair all messed up?" Kris ask a lot of question at once with awed when their sunbaes shakes head crazily, but his eyes is only glue at Taeyeon, who else. EXO have theirs on Taeyeon only and just her.



[Seohyun] Nae mal deureobwah keu ai neone alji? Jom eorijiman sogeun kkwahk chasseo
[Tiffany] Eotteol ttaen oppacheoreom deumjikhajiman, aegyoreul buril ttaen neomu yeppeo jukkesseo

[All] o oo ye o oo ye o ([Yoona] Neo michyeosseo, michyeosseo)
O oo ye o oo ye o ([Hyoyeon] Neo michyeosseo, michyeosseo)

 

"Yah, Sehun ah.. Tiffany noona said 'aegyoreul'." Kai clings his hand around Sehun's shoulder and the two laugh. The second part of the cobra dance, SHINee and EXO dance together with them, going in between their sunbaes. Suho went on Taeyeon's right side that is empty, he smiles to his noona with Taeyeon replying his smile while she dance to the cobra. On her left side which Sunny is, there is a space in between so Lay snakes in and dance, since he wants to be on Taeyeon's side too and again smile with Taeyeon replying but they need to back away a little since the 5 at the front will walk to the back. 



[Tiffany] Nan cheongmal hwahka na jukkesseo nae namjan nal yeojaro anboneun geol
[Taeyeon] Makyeonhal ttaen eotteokhamyeon naega chohkenni? jilturado nage haebolkka? soksanghae! eotteokhae! na?
([Yuri/Sooyoung] Maldo an dwaeh! Maldo an dwaeh! )

[Jessica] Don't stop! Lets bring it back to 1:40

[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan. I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah

[Jessica] Eonjena nae gyeoten naepyeoni dwaehjugo kwii giulyeojuneun neo ([Seohyun] Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! ) neo ([Seohyun] Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! )
[Seohyun] Nan idaero chigeum haengbokhae

[Yoona/Hyoyeon] Jal twehl keonikka

[All] I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan. I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah
([Taeyeon] Ah! nae wahngjanim! eonje I momeul kuhareo wah jushil tenkayo?
[Sunny] Hayan kkumcheoreom nal pume ana ollyeo naraga jushiketjyo?)
I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan
I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy awesome boy wahnjeon banhaenna bwah
I got a boy meotjin!

 

In the last part of the chorus to end the song, 17 boys which mean SHINee and EXO sings a long, "I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da kajyeogan." all sings in unison, dancing a long and so on. EXO were practically dreaming about Taeyeon noona said she got a handsome boy, awesome boy like them as her boyfriend. "That would really make me all hyped up." EXO said in unison. "About what?" a voice poke them back to reality, they realize that the music has stop which mean they must have heard them saying that, so they blushed. Who could have known that our little babies actually want their noona to look at them as boyfriend, someday.

 

The day ended with all artist went home to be in a nice cozy warm bed, with the hot cocoas, hot bath and more. Once everyone reached home, the weather changed into a blizzard, thank god that they all arrived home before it all happens.

 

----------------------------------

 

2 days has past, after the blizzard. It went back to a normal snow raining down covering the city of Seoul with white cold snow. Everyone is in the cafe, having some hot food to warm them up. SNSD sits in one big table together with their hot cocoas in hand, sipping slowly and enjoying the warm tasty chocolate. Super Junior later came to their table, "Girls, we'll be having a reunion with other guys at our dorm tonight, so do come along and don't worry f(x) will also join us." Yesung reassuring before they reject, "Sure oppa, we'll be there by 7.30 to help out." Tiffany answer, then SuJu walks away to their usual spots.

 

EXO enter the cafe, they straightly go to the counter to order and browsing the menus. After ordering, and waiting a few minutes for their food and beverage, they pay the ahjumma and thanked her. They sat at the table beside SNSD, but the boys didn't even notice them. There is only Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun, D.O, Xiumin, Kris, Tao and Lay today but not Suho, Chen, Luhan and Chanyeol. The two M and K member wasn't around with their group. They each pass their trays to their umma a.k.a D.O, he took them and put it back at the counter.

 

"Hmm, is there someone missing in their group? Because there is only 1,2,3.....8 of them today." Yuri bite her licorice and pulls it with the remaining licorice still in her hand. Seohyun, Yoona and Sunny glance back to check them out and she was right. "I think Suho, Chanyeol, Luhan and Chen is not around. Wonder what could have happen to them." Yoona said, turning back to her bowl of spagetti. "Lets ask them then." Seohyun suggested, "Ahh, gu--." "Acchooo!!" Seohyun was cuts off and suprised by the sudden sneezing. SNSD all turn to their hoobaes, "Woah! Hyung, cover the mouth will ya." Kai snarl at his hyung, Xiumin apologize for sneezing at him, he takes out his napkin and blow his nose. He caught a cold, "Aigoo, he got a cold." Tiffany said pity for  Xiumin and worry about him.

 

Taeyeon wipe with her napkin then stand walking toward her hoobaes, "Xiumin shi, gwenchana?" she ask, he startles a little and glance up to the girl who is Taeyeon, "Ahh, noona.. Yea, just having a small cold." "Wrong, more like a big one." Kris corrected his hyung and continue to eat his pancakes. Taeyeon grab one of the empty chair and sat beside him, the rest of her sisters went to her side. She use the back of hand to feel his temperature, "You're burning, Xiumin. You should have rest at home, not coming here just to practice, you could faint while practicing." "We have told him that, noona but he won't listen." Lay answer, Xiumin glares.

 

"What about the others?" Taeyeon ask her hoobaes, D.O swallow his food and answer her, "They all went down with a fever, noona so they're resting at our dorm." sipping his hot tea. "And they're alone?" cocking an eyebrow to the big eye boy and he nods. She nods in understanding, standing up she turn to her sisters. "Tell manager oppa I went back home because of urgent matters. Make up any excuse." she whisper, "Ehh.. Wait, you're not gonna go and check on them right?" Jessica stops her from leaving the cafe, Taeyeon smiles. "I need to take care of my sick hoobaes, Jess. Staying home in a sick condition is bad without having someone to watch over them." Jessica wanted to say something but then again Taeyeon was right. Taeyeon is their mother, their older sister, the leader who always wathc over them when they are sick, sad, crying, depressed and more. Taeyeon left the building.

 

---------------------

 

"Ahh, behgopah... behgopah!!" Chanyeol shouts from his room, "Yah! Shut up!" Chen shouts from the other side of the room, he was trying to sleep since he took the medicine before meal. "D.O umma, ppalli dorawa... behgopah." Chanyeol stir in his bed, left and right for the past few minutes, his tummy was grumbling. "BEHGOPAH!!!" he shouts once, "YAH!! Do you want to die Park Chanyeol?! Uh! Achooo!" Chen cursed plus sneeze, "You shut up, troller!" The argue between the two keeps on going, disturbing the 2 older one. "I'm seriously going to kill this kids." Luhan cursed as he cover his head with the pillow, while Suho just sigh trying to sleep. He was shivering, and hungry just like his dongsaeng but he will wait for D.O to comeback.

 

"Ding dong!" suddenly their doorbells ring, Chanyeol shots up from his bed, "D.O umma?" the happy virus quickly jumps off his bed but stumble to the floor because he steps on pillow and slips making him fall to the ground like an earthquake, "Hey, is that an earthquake?" Chen ask, since he could feel the ground shaking, "Its only Chanyeol." Suho corrected, making his way to the front door. He was coughing, Luhan, Chen and Chanyeol all cameout to check out but they stand at the door. Suho opens the door without he could even see the face, the person already hug him and he was suprised. "Suho ah! Yah, you're burning." Taeyeon the worry noona use her forehead to feel the warmth of Suho's temperature. She cupped the young boy face, he blushed hard. "You even turning red." "Well, no I'm just blushing noona. You startle me." he answer trying to act cool and calm. "Taeyeon noona?!? What are you doing here? I thought you have practice today?" Chen ran to the living room when he hears Taeyeon's voice, follow by Chanyeol and Luhan.

 

Closing the door, and she hangs the jacket on the stand (?) making her way to the middle of the room, "Yeah, but I left to check on you boys, since Xiumin also caught a cold...Wait? Xiumin!!" she ran back to the front door, and opens it. Xiumin was standing at the door, she forgot that she took Xiumin home with her, she pulled him in and let him sit on the couch. "Everyone sit at the living room now. I'm going to check your temperature." she rolled up her sleeve and ask them a thermometer. Once she found it, she check their temperature. "Aishh, all of you are in the range of 38 - 39 degree celcius. Aigoo, you guys should be in bed. Go and take a shower, change into your new cloth and stay in bed while I cook something for you. You must have not eaten anything yet." they nods in unison and was really thankful that Taeyeon came to take care of them, she giggles and pushed them back into their room.

 

"Right, here I go then." she march to the kitchen and cooked dinner. Its almost 6 pm when she reached their home. After 30 minutes of cooking porridge, she place 5 bowls of porridge on the tray and went to each room. Knocking, she enters. Firstly would be Chen, "Chennie, I've cook porridge for you." Chen was lying on the bed waiting for Taeyeon, "Oh, kamsahamnida noona." she take the bowl and put it on the night stand table with the spoon, "Eat up." she winked and smile but before leaving she takes a small towel and dips it into a cold water and place it on Chen's forehead, and then she gave cold medicine. "After dinner, take the medicine." Chen just nod his head, smiling sweetly, she pinch his nose and left the room. Next is Chanyeol's, "Chanchan.." she peeks in and see that Chanyeol fell into his dreamland, Taeyeon giggles. She place the bowl at his reading tables which he shares with Baekhyun. She scanned the room, it was messy. "Big boys, never know how to take care of their room." picking up all the dirty clothes and throws it into the bucket. Chanyeols cracks his eye open once he heard noises in his room. He sees Taeyeon, picking the dirty clothes on the floor. "Noona.." he yawns and rub his sleepy eye, "Chanyeol, the porridge is there, make sure you eat it while it still hot and this the cold medicine. After meal, you eat that. Arasso?" again, like she did to Chen, she dips a towel and place it on the forehead. Chanyeol thanked her for the food, she smiles.

 

"Xiumin ah, hot porridge is here." "Oh, okay noona and gomawo for taking care of us." he sat on his bed, and took the bowl of porridge. "Hmm, that smells great noona, thanks again." he smile, Taeyeon chuckles. "Anytime, my dongsaeng." and again, with the cold towel and the cold medicine. The last room is the shared bedroom of Suho and Sehun but for now Luhan sleeps with him on Sehun's bed since the maknae is still at the company. "Suho ah, Luhan ah...I'm coming in." she knocks and enter the last room. Suho was sitting on his bed with a book on his hand, while Luhan was hugging the Alpaca doll. "Thank you Taeyeon noona." Suho close his book and place it at the table. Taeyeon put the last two bowls on the coffee table in the room. Luhan and Suho sat on the floor and open the cover of the bowl, "Wah! Noona, this looks great. Thanks!" Luhan smiles, and he quickle scoop the porridge and ate it. "Daebak noona." he gave her a thumbs up, Taeyeon just laugh at his cuteness.

 

"Thank you for the compliment, Luhannie." she then went into the bathroom, she cameback with a bowl of cold water with two small towels in it. She squeeze it and place the towels on their foreheads. "Eat it all up. After you have finish it just leave it on the table and go to bed." they nods, continue on eating the hot porridge.

 

beef_porridge_with_vegetables_00-.jpg

 

----------------------------

 

That night, Taeyeon takes her time cleaning up the house. She have become the second mother for EXO. Its already 7 and she remember the reunion that Yesung oppa told them earlier, so she dialled Tiffany's number, "Taeyeon ah..How are they?" the first thing Tiffany ask after she picks up is that, "They're fine now. I've cook them porridge.. Hey, I call to tell you that I'm not going to SuJu oppa reunion tonight." "Ahh wae..." Tiffany whine on the other side of the line, she can imagine how she looks like right now so Taeyeon chuckles, "The sick dongsaengs Pany ah, sick dongsaengs so I'm not gonna leave them alone." "But the other 7 are coming back now, so they'll be fine...." "Fany ah, they're not fine." suddenly another girl voice can be hear, it was Jessica she snatch away the phone, "Jess, give it back.." Tiffany argue with Jessica. "Yah yah! Who is not fine, Jess?" the older girl stops them from arguing. Jessica clears , "Tao, Baekhyun, Lay and Kai gotten sick. They were practicing so hard until Kai collapse in the middle of practicing, which their manager was shocked.

 

"Then why didn't he send them home?" Taeyeon again feels worried once she found out that Kai collapsed. "They are on their way, I think their manager took them to a nearby clinic before sending them home." "Arasso. Di-did manager oppa ask anything about my disappearance?" she questioned the brunette, "Ani, he knows that you left to be by their side." "He does?" "Yup, so okay unnie. Take care, 4 more sick boys will arrive soon, bye." Jessica hungs up. "Hmm, alright time to cook another round of porridge then." she said in an excited tone.

 

Minutes later, EXO arrived with the 4 sick boys. Taeyeon walk to the door, much to EXO manager suprised, she explained on why she was in their home, he nods and just told her to make sure that they eat properly and take their medicine. So that night, Taeyeon became their mother for the night. She take care of her sick dongsaengs with so much of care and love. She have to admit it that EXO is really really have manage to make her attached to them even closer. Like a mother to her 12 ill sons, she cooks them porridge and tucked them in bed. Its not only 8 of them but the whole group have fallen ill that night so she nurse them the whole night. Some of them even want her to accompany them to sleep, so she did and once they fell asleep she leave the room giving the a peck on their forehead and a wish of 'Get well soon.'

 

Taeyeon stay up all night just to make sure that they are all good with the fever reducing, she sat on the couch at the living room because she was tired but she didn't complain since she really care for her hoobaes a lot. She close her eyes to rest just for a minute but accidentally fell asleep without knowing. She doze off on the couch until morning, EXO all came out from their room feeling a little bit better than last night, they went into the living and see Taeyeon sleeping on the couch without a blanket, "Get the blanket." Suho order Sehun, he cameback with a blanket. Suho walk to her side and puts the blankets over her petite body. She snuggles in once she felt the warmth of the blanket. EXO just stand there smiling, they surround the living and watch as Taeyeon slept like a child. "Having Taeyeon noona taking care of us last night is something. I'm thankful on her motherly like personality. Gomawo, noona." D.O smiles, even though he is the umma but he is grateful on Taeyeon.

 

"All of us are grateful on her, she really work hard to take care of us. Now I know how you feel when you take care of us, D.O ah." Chen pats his back, thanking him for all the time have been cooking, cleaning and doing all the things in the house for them. "Ahh, it was nothing. Noona is having a hard time than I am, she takes care of 8 sisters plus all 12 of us altogether. That is like 2x the burden shes carrying than me." D.O said, they nods. "Noona, we will show our gratitude soon. We will bring you to a place where you will just keep on smiling." Tao whisper, she stir and then smile. "Saranghaeyo, Taeyeon noona." all of them said in unison and gave her a peck on her cheeks, she gets 12 kiss in one morning by the cute, handsome hoobaes. What a lucky gal....

 

--------------------------------------

 

2nd update and well I know its a little too early to reveal the IGAB song but I couldn't help it xDDD

A fluff, well I think this is a fluff hehehe

Its not much, I know but still its a fluff...

Taeyeon, takes care of her 12 cutie hoobaes when they fallen ill ^_^

Its like she was their mother kekekeke :DDDD

I'll be updating more soon, stay tune

and keep on commenting hehehe