-17-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

"Now with all the guest stars is here, for today mission, it will revolve around Taeyeon and Sunny." the PD explain for today's mission, which in return all the cast responded. Taeyeon and Sunny was suprised when they will be the main characters for today.

 

"It means that they are the queens?" asked Gary to the PD, with everybody looking at the PD who nods. "The queens will pick their team by playing rock paper scissors. Each team consist of 7 members." the PD explained further, giving signals for the queens to begin their games.

 

"Ohh, Sunny shi and Taeyeon shi will pick.. Aigoo, this is nerve wrecking." Jae Suk starts to pray, he doesn't mind to be on either team since he will still be with SNSD and perhaps some of the EXO.

 

EXO was anxious about being pick, they especially wanted to be pick by their noona, Taeyeon. Since there'll be lots of skinship as what they all think. 'Skinship.' rings in their heads, making them smiles like an idiot.

 

Sunny and Taeyeon grins to each other, they look serious yet cute. "Its not gonna be easy, arasso Taengoo ah?" Sunny smirks looking at her Kid Leader, which Taeyeon also smirks in returned, "Ara...ara.." she replied.

 

---------

 

The first round Taeyeon won, "Hah! Jong Kook oppa!" she points out to the Commander, everybody was in shocked and suprised. Jong Kook was smiling, and he was like celebrating himself for he was picked by Taeyeon first. "I'll surely gonna make you win. You can count on me." he said, patting Taeyeon's shoulder when he went to her side.

 

"Don't get over yourself. Maybe Sunny can still pick you even if you were already picked." Suk Jin and Jae Suk all was not satisfied with the Commander, he exploded. "Ahh wae! Why are you so envy of myself!" picking a fight with Jae Suk, Suk Jin and the rest of them, as they keep on criticizing (?) him. Taeyeon, Sunny and EXO just laugh.

 

Sunny blinks, she pouts for loosing on their first round, since that was the best oppurtunity to picked the Commander as your team, and the leader was the lucky person. "Since I've once in the same team as Kwang Soo oppa then I'll pick him again." Sunny says it cutely to Kwang Soo who suddenly scream in happiness, running around the place. "Lee Sunny! Lee Sunny! Lee Sunny!" he chants her names many times, making the small girl blushed, smacking him playfully.

 

EXO was sweating, they bite their lips, looking all so worried on who will be in the same team as Taeyeon.

 

Sunny win the 2nd round, "Before I pick. We can't be having all the Running Man oppas in our team right?" she asked the PD, which they all also was asking about. "Each of you will pick 3 of RM members and 3 more from EXO." he explained.

 

Sunny nods few time indicating her understanding, "I'll pick the cute Kkamjong! Kai shi, palli." she calls him cutely, Kai was smiling while his mouth was gaping, he didn't believe that he was picked not by Taeyeon noona, but being in the same team as Sunny noona also makes him happy....not fully of course.

 

Taeyeon giggles, she eyed the rest of EXO, her eye was looking from the last person on the left till the last person on the right. She can see their faces was all in mixture of anxious, hesitant, happy and more.

 

"Kris, come.." she calls out to the tall boy with her finger. EXO was all in the state of jealousy, they were glaring at their leader, in which the tall boy glance over his shoulder and smirks at all of them just to make them irritated.

 

----------

 

The total now is 3, Taeyeon, Kris and Jong Kook. Sunny, Kai and Kwang Soo. The next round Taeyeon won,"Jae Suk oppa!" she call, and Jae Suk was jumping making 'oh yeah' sign with his hand. "Kamsahamnida Taeyeon ah.." he pats the girl's shoulder.

 

"Why do you always pick the best guy from Running Man, Taeng." Sunny complained, as she puffed her cheeks. Taeyeon just mehronged her, "Since I have good eyes?" she replied.

 

"Gary oppa..." Sunny calls, with Gary clasped his hand happy to be the 4th person to be called, he turn to Ha Ha and Suk Jin who was not happy about it, "Hahaha, bye bye losers.." Gary jokes, just to annoyed them.

 

Taeyeon wins again, and with this oppurtunity she picked the last remaining Running Man member to be on her team. Ha Ha in the beginning when she and Sunny starts to play the game, he has been begging, calling her name, telling her to pick him, persuading. He keeps on telling her about them being couples in the previous eps.

 

"I'll pick Ha Ha oppa as my last RM member!" she chuckles, with Ha Ha was shouting in happiness and ran towards Taeyeon, hugging the petite girl, thanking her. She just laugh, smiling like a dork. But even though Ha Ha was a hyung, EXO was jealous of him hugging their precious noona.

 

Sunny stands in disbelieved that Suk Jin will be in her team. She even thought to herself about picking Ha Ha oppa when she win, but now it was ruined. Suk Jin was added in her team.

 

----------

 

The next one, Sunny won and only 4 EXO's member left. "Tao ah, you'll be in my team.." telling the boy to come to her cutely, making lots of aegyo.

 

Tao obeys, and hug her, happy even though he was not picked by Taeyeon. "Gomawo noona." he said. Sunny just pats the Chinese boy's head.

 

Before Taeyeon pick hers, she turn to her team. Her eyes was on the tall giant, Kris. Thinking that him and her are leaders, then she'll get another one with her, so she smirks. "Suho ah...My team." she calls to the black haired boy. Suho flashed her his eyesmile, making his was to her.

 

"Yah....it seems that in that team, there are 3 leaders." Kwang Soo points out the fact when Taeyeon pick Suho in her team. Jong Kook, Jae Suk and Ha Ha who was irritated burst, "Is that a problem? Its her choice." they exploded bombarding Kwang Soo with sharp words as they always do.

 

Kwang Soo backs away, trying to defend himself, calling for Gary and Suk Jin's help but they just laugh. Even the guests was laughing on the weak giraffe that just backs away from his hyungs.

 

----------

 

Baekhyun and Luhan holds hand, when they were the last persons to be picked. They felt like their souls just left them. Baekhyun really hoping that Taeyeon will pick him an not Luhan but perhaps she will pick Luhan since he is athletetic. Its not like he's not but Luhan is a strong competitor.

 

"For the last 2 person, Taeyeon shi and Sunny shi will back hugged the person they want to be in their team. The 2 of them will shut their eyes until the girls jumps on their back." he explained and they all make space for the 4 of them.

 

"Okay so Baekhyun and Luhan will stand here, Taeyeon and Sunny will starts heading towards you both." now the 2 boys are anticipated when they shuts their eyes. Both prays to be picked by Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon and Sunny was being sneaky, walking back and forth from their sides. Exchanging their path, until they stopped behind them. They giggles, Luhan and Baekhyun could feel the presence of someone behind them. "Ahh, palli was noona ah...This is getting me nervous." Luhan claimed, he can't really wait for it any longer.

 

"Hana..dul..set!" both Taeyeon and Sunny jumps on their backs. Baekhyun and Luhan try to balanced themself when they jumps, and cracking their eyes open to see. Baekhyun screams, now piggy backing Taeyeon, round and round. Luhan pouts but smiles with Sunny on his side.

 

-------------

 

In conclusion:

 

Team Taeyeon: Jong Kook, Kris, Jae Suk, Ha Ha, Suho and Baekhyun, red team.

Team Sunny: Kwang Soo, Kai, Gary, Suk Jin, Tao and Luhan, yellow team.

 

They changed into their represented colour and gathered at the same place where they were picked as a team. Waiting for the first mission from the PD.

 

The game starts. /slates/

 

--------------

 

To be continued......

 

Team member has been picked!

The game will begin on the next chap!!

But its not gonna be about the Queens yet...

That is gonna be save for the best part only kekeke, for the Queens ;DD

Any typo, just ignore it...or if there is any words tha you think I've missed, just ignore ^^

Too lazy to read back kekekekukikukikuki

/lol/

\(-w-\)

Eureurong eureurong eureurong!!

Krong!! (Kai ver.) how cute watching him feels embarassed after doing that xDD

Comments and upvotes

(pissed off for not be able to watched EXO on MTV World Stage! They we're few kilometres away from me and I was this close to even be there to watch but I got class for today.../sigh/)