-13-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Author's POV:

 

"Ah~ Nae wanjangnim...." as Taeyeon sang on stage for Romantic Fantasy Night specially for their comeback song and new album will be out soon. It is only a rehearsal, and 1 hour before everything starts. Backstage, the EXO was whining and shouting and even sulking. "Hyung, not fair~" D.O was whining to the older boy which is Suho. He was dressed in tux together with Sehun and Chanyeol. "Why must you and this 2 being chosen to perform with SNSD sunbaenim? Why didn't they pick me?" he keeps on whining and tugging Suho's on the sleeve. Then came Chen also clinging onto him.

 

Suho sigh, and look to both boys on his side. "Its not them who choose me, its their manager hyung. And its my turn to shine." smiling, he swatted their hands off him. Leaving Chen and D.O there pouting. Baekhyun was jealous of Chanyeol, while Luhan jealous of his baby Sehun. "You are again one lucky bastard Chanyeol...Very lucky bastard.." Baekhyun pouts to the tall boy who grins so wide.

 

-----------

 

"And you know what? Umma she just..." outside the room, some SNSD was hanging around before the show starts. Nervous to be exact as always, but they are professional so the feel is lesser than the day they debuted. Taeyeon was there too, and is checking out her phone. When the music indicating the show is starting, she shoved her phone in her pocket and pushed herself from the wall.

 

"We gotta go." Suho calls for Chanyeol and Sehun with him to went off and they follows him. "Hwaiting guys." Xiumin said and turning on th TV in the make up room, the boys all gathered around to watch.

 

The whole is only focused on SNSD, since its their 4th album and for them to sing live for their comeback son which is 'I Got a Boy'. They even gets to sing some other song from their album beside IGAB, and even singing individually except for Taeyeon. She's the only member who didn't get her own song. Jessica will be singing with her sister, Krsytal. While Sunny, Yoona and Sooyoung will be singing together and dance with Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol.

 

The 3 of them thought that they could performed with Taeyeon tonight its not, but a least they get to meet her backstage and talk to her before the individual song starts. "3 minutes boys.." a staff told them as he closed back the door, "Alright noona, wish us luck.." Chanyeol said, fixing his bowtie and was looking nervous so suddenly, Sehun as his usual, sticking his tongue out few times, because it is his habit. While Suho, kind of sweating or it is his own imagination. Taeyeon smile and gave them each a pat on the back, they look at her as she make a hwaiting sign with her hand. It made them smile.

 

-------------

 

The song they are appearing in with 3 SNSD members is 'Marry You'. They were paired up perfectly with Sunny, Sooyoung and Yoona. Taeyeon and other SNSD who is on the backstage watching them performed smile all the way to their ears, since they were so cute dancing like a bride and a groom. EXO was also watching and smiling, but they kind of felt relief and not jealous of them because they weren't dancing with their noona, which I mean by Taeyeon of course.

 

"Okay, now I am not jealous of them." Luhan smile in satisfaction when watching their dance. "Waeyo?" Xiumin asked, curiously at Luhan who was smiling like all of them. "Because it is not Taeyeon noona dancing...If not, I will surely bite my nails, then my fingers if my nails was not enough." he stated. "Eww~ Gross...." Kai claimed, making a gross face hearing that Luhan bites his nail. "Shut up, Kkamjong.." he said.

 

------------

 

The show is almost at the end of it, Suho, Sehun and Chanyeol changed into their casual before going back but not wanting to miss watching their noona's y yet cute cobra dance on stage. "Come one girls~ a minute more for your IGAB stage. Palli~" all the hair dresser, make up artist finished off with their last touch and they left the room in a hurry. "Wish us luck, boys..." Taeyeon said smiling to each of them before shes gone from the room. "HWAITING sunbaenims!"

 

Seconds later, "Ayo GG!" IGAB starts, and they all watch them through the TV in the room. "Haha...Hey let me introduce myself~ Here comes trouble, wooo!" and EXO starts dancing, following their dance like a fanboys way. "Maldo andwae! Maldo andwae!" EXO sang with Taeyeon, they make all the staff in the room and including their managers who enters smile at the same time, looking at them weirdly. Who would have wonder this boys were spazzing over their SNSD sunbaenims. When Baekhyun noticed that it is time for his most favourite part of the song, he jumps and shool Chanyeol harshly. "Its time! Its time! Its time!!" he shouts.

 

Chanyeol stops him from shaking any harder, and grinned so big. "Ayo! Stop! Let me put it down another way." so the beat of the song changed into more funkier tone, with them dancing their cobra dance. The staff was smiling and chuckling and gigglings upon watching EXO dance into SNSD's cobra dance too. Cute and full of mistakes but who cares. "I got a boy meotjin! I got a boy chakhan! I got a boy handsome boy nae mam da gajyeogan."

 

"Ah~ Nae wangjinim!" Taeyeon winks to the camera, that shows clearly in the TV. EXO jumps around, making loud noises when Taeyeon winks and sang calling for her prince charming. "Nae noona! I'm right here, your prince is here!!" Chen claimed, calling himself prince. "Yah! I am her prince not you. Noona ah!! Come at ride with me!" Baekhyun open up his arm to received a hug from Taeyeon, then he was pushed by Kris. "Taeyeon noona, don't listen to them and just come to me instead. I'm all yours." Kris smirked, sticking his tongue out to his friends, thinking that he wins. "Nope, you're not dragon. She's my princess and she is calling for me." Kai and D.O said in unison, looking at each other. And then they quarrel, telling that he is her prince, and another saying the same thing and moving on.

 

--------------

 

"Bye~ Kamsahamnida....SONE!" the last part, they all waves goodbye to their dear beloved SONE who came for their special comeback stage. Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yuri gave them all flying kisses, bowing and well being crazy. The rest just bows and waves until they disappear behind the stage. "Yeah! It was a big success." all high fiving each other as they walk along the hallway to the dressing room.

 

Opening the door, they see the boys were arguing still. Blinking many times, SNSD then went in and stop them from arguing. "Boys, what is going on here? What on earth are you boys arguin about?" Tiffany demand for an answers from them. "We were just arguing about who is Taeyeon noona's prince." Taeyeon who was standing behind Seohyun whom is drinking her water bottle spitted it out, suprised by the reason for their arguement. Seohyun and Sunny who blocks her view look at her and showing her to the boys. Her sisters all look at her with a very cheesy smile that is full of meaning.

 

"Noona, tell us. Who is your wangjanim?" Luhan said in a demanding tone. Eyes is all staring, looking at Taeyeon that wipes the water from . She look at them all, nervous but let out a laugh. "Hahaha...ha, my prince? Is none other than my father and brother. End of the story." she easily said it and went to the dresser. The answers make EXO to frowns and pouts. "You've heard her boys.." Jessica stated and also went to the dresser with the rest of SNSD too.

 

From the reflection of the mirror, Taeyeon look at each of them who sulk and look sad. Can't help with their cuteness and baby like attitude, she burst into a loud ajumma's laugh. EXO look at her, so does other people in the room. "Taengoo ah, you love to play around with them right?" Sunny said, turning her chair to look at the girl who still laughing and then to EXO. "Of course she is. Afterall, it is EXO..." Hyoyeon smile along with Sunny. "Taeyeon with her 12 knights...ani, princes" Yuri said, removing her ear ring.

 

"Mianhae boys, it was only a joke. My prince...ani, PRINCES is all 12 of you. Arasso?" she stops laughing and look at all of them with her smile. EXO came back to life and runs toward her screaming, "NOONA! SARANGHAE!" hugging the girl sitting on the chair, "Yah yah....Stop already, you boys can kill me with the hug." she claimed, patting their hands, asking them to release the hug. Lay was the person who gets most of the hug from her since he ran first to her, 2nd will be Kai, then Tao and others who can't get to hug her body but hugging the boys instead, but a hug is still a hug. They didn't let go at all, Taeyeon just sigh and smile warmly towards them. "My 12 baby wangjanim~" she stated.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hello fellas!!!

First of all, I very sorry for have not been updating this FF for a long period of time

Since, there are so many stories, I couldn't really update everything up

So a HIATUS was written... hehehe

at the same time, it is because I lost ideas to write for new chaps..

Even though, I'm writing this based on the timeline of SNSD's and EXO's real life ^^

The one who follows the, should know how they progressed and that is actually how I'm doing this story is

*slaps hard and smack myself*

Many apologies people for not updating but the story is back on track :DD

*yeay!!*

This are the latest updates :P

Enjoy and don't forget...

Your comments is welcome, and I love reading it all :DD

 

~ET~

*which mean ExoTaengoo, my name xDD*