-15-

One & Only Noona (HIATUS)

Ay67Sc84.jpg

Author's POV:

 

SNSD's DAY! It is all over the news, when their live tour is coming. Yesterday the whole newspaper, magazine and even other articles have full stories about their live tour in Seoul. And that day is today!

 

And wow, the place where they are doing their live tour is full with people lining up to enter the stadium, and hell since this early morning they have been lining up waiting to be seated. Lots of fans even do flashmob of their songs outside the stadium while waiting.

 

The song of SNSD was also playing just to entertained them. Meanwhile inside, SNSD is preparing for their first song.

 

The gates sign starts light up and all the fans were in a hurry to go inside. Before SNSD went on stage or they even start, they have some press conference there asking about their tour. On the red carpet, where they were having the press, some idols came to watch their live tour.

 

Even other idols are SNSD's fans, such as T-Ara, Super Junior, SHINEe, INFINITE and more. They even holds the pastel pink glowing stick and even holding some banners.

 

-----------

 

EXO arrived later on in their 'Wolf' outfite, each in red. "Is the tour started?" asked Chanyeol as the Happy Virus look around the stadium and it was empty, everybody already went in.

 

"Hope not, lets go!" Suho signal them to enter, their manager and producer follow along.

 

For the moment, the concert didn't started yet, the girls were still in backstage preparing. Before it starts, they play some VTR of SNSD.

 

EXO arrived by the make up room and see SNSD ready to set foot on stage. They were all in a circle, holding hands. EXO, SHINEe and Super Junior who was there to meet them before they went on stage watches the girls.

 

In the middle of the circle, Taeyeon stood looking at each of her sisters. She gave some small words of strenght and all the luck they need.

 

"Soshi~ Today and tomorrow is again our live tour, we have ended our longest journey in Japan with a huge success and satisfaction and now its time to bring that to our people in SEOUL!" Taeyeon shouted a bit, but then she laugh with her sisters.

 

EXO was amazed by their Taeyeon noona, she is a strong leader with being a cute baby face. They were proud, "And again, we will see the ocean of pink lighten the stadium and the chants from our Sones. Therefore, we shall not let them down. We need to show them our power of Girls Generation! Arasso?" they all nods in unison listening to their leaders.

 

Taeyeon smiles, "Ara.." she steps out and holds out her arm, and everybody else hand placed on hers. "Jigeumen...SNSD!!" and they gave a round of applaud to themself, all the staff did. "Hwaiting SNSD!" Tiffany said, smiling while waving on the camera.

 

------------

 

EXO sees Taeyeon have a drink of her mineral before she left the room. So with this opportunity they went to meet her.

 

"Taeyeon noona~" they boys called out to her cutely, except for Kris. Cute was not his thing, but he did sometime do aegyo to people but he finds it embarassing for him,

 

Taeyeon look at them and smile widely, "Aigoo~ Uri dongsaengs also came today." she said, as she pinches Chanyeol's and Tao's cheek, then ruffles Kai, Sehun and Luhan's hair.

 

The rest of SNSD smiles, as they headed towards them. They smirks, "Aigoo, but did they came to support us or just you Taengoo ah?" Hyoyeon said with a chuckles. "Of course for all of you noonas." EXO said in unison, trying to convince them.

 

"Arasso boys. You guys seems to have some occasions today.." what Sooyoung mean by it, was with their dress code. They all wore 'Wolf' outfits.

 

Kris catches it quickly, "Oh, we will be having our press conference later on. But since you have your concert, so we begged out hyung to came here and give our supports to you." he explained. SNSD was touched and they gave an applaud to their dongsaengs.

 

"Gomawo guys." the girls thanked them.

 

---------

 

It is time for SNSD to go on stage, so before they leave, Taeyeon round up all her sisters and family and gave a big cheer.

 

EXO left to their standing place, and how they were amazed to see all those fans in the stadium. Each of them holds a pastel pink glowing stick and even some banners.

 

"So this is how it is when you become a huge hallyu star. The number of fans her is daebak!" Xiumin said, mouth wide open.

 

"Suddenly it gave a goosebump to see the number of SONEs here." said Chen, rubbing his hands to let the goosebump go away. They really respect SNSD and look to them as their idol to put look upon to. Even if they were girls, have a tight scheduled everyday, still when they were on stage, they will put on a very strong, charismatic performance.

 

After the last VTR scenes finished, Girls and Peace symbols shows up.

 

The start of 'Hoot' begins, but they were no signs of the girls on stage since the whole stadium went completely dark only the pastel pink ocean was scene lighting up the place. EXO was amazed to see it clearly now, that famous Pink Ocean that they often heard of.

 

"Eodil chyeodabwa, nan yeogi inneunde" suddenly the spot lights focused on the center of the stage where SNSD came out from below the stage, all of them have their hands on their hips.

 

Now everybody screams, EXO was also screaming waving the pink stick. They were dressed on their pink outfits.

 

0.jpg

SNSD in pink dresses on stage

 

Everybody was fangirling and fanboying like crazy, among EXO Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Chen and Luhan was the most craziest one.

 

They even sing along the song, all of course Taeyeon's line.

 

EXO died when Taeyeon do the arrow dance, they feels like an arrow just strike their hearts.

 

---------

girls-generation-in-seoul.jpg

The day keeps on going, now SNSD stood an a float like in a white and red dress singing. Baekhyun screamed whenever Taeyeon reached her high notes. They all look at him. "Sorry, I am Taeyeon noona's loyal number 1 fanboy even before I debut." he grins and starts fanboying again.

 

EXO laugh and continue watching. Truthfully speaking, they each were Taeyeon's fanboy except not as strong like Baekhyun is.

 

They sang all of Taeyeon's part, waving the pastel pink stick.

 

 

Just look at how they holds the the stick and waves to them. It is a true group of fanboys. Even the fans who recognized them think that they were cute to fanboying.

 

Taeyeon often sees them when they walk forward, she smiles widely to both the fans and EXO. There is even the part where she points her finger when they sing, and Baekhyun was actually squealing. He wanted to faint.

SNSD lifted up on stage

 

EXO sees them clearly when SNSD was lifted on stage. Seeing their noona smiles widely, it made all of them to smile and 'wooo' at Taeyeon loudly. "Taeyeon noona! Saranghaeyo!!!" EXO shouts on top of their lungs.

SNSD world tour members on screen

 

Then when they sings 'Time Machine', 'Baby Baby' and more in the white dress, with the whole SNSD's members on screen makes EXO to fanboys even more. To see their precious Taeyeon noona's expression as she sings, reaching the high note with full of emotions made smile widely.

 

For the first time in Kris's life, he screamed loudly. Calling out on Taeyeon's name. Even his friends was suprised on their leader. "Since we are gonna fanboy until it ends, then I'll scream as loud as I could if I have to." he said earlier when the concert just starts.

 

-----------

 

SNSD make an entrance

SNSD Perform Into the New World

SNSD white lights and shorts

 

The ending is coming, now SNSD was wearing white and shorts. They were talking, saying thank you and everything. Waving and throw their pink ball. 'Twinkle' starts.

 

When the song starts, EXO suddenly grins. They imitated all of Taeyeon's part. Chen, Baekhyun and D.O was imitating Taeyeon's high notes and wow how they were impressed with their noona's high note. "That is damn so high. She is so awesome." claimed D.O making thumbs up.

 

Even though 'Twinkle' is TTS's debut song for last year, still listening to them and Taeyeon's high note always gave everyone chills, was the greatest.

 

ibmINdhhnLg1UW.jpg

 

---------------

 

Backstage after everything end, the SM family came to take picture and selca with them. EXO is the last one to take picture with SNSD since they were a lot.

 

"Lets make 'We are ONE' signs. And 'Wolf'." said Taeyeon, as she holds one hand and make it into a wolf and another a thums up. Kai and Chanyeol like how they love to called, 'The lucky bastards' gets to stand the closest to Taeyeon.

 

 

 

They took 3 sets of picture, with SNSD's 'Jigeumae SNSD's' sign and EXO's

 

When SNSD starts to leave to the room again, EXO pulled Taeyeon into their group hug. Taeyeon was suprised but calm herself, laughing and giggling.

 

"Noona we love you so much." they claimed. Taeyeon smiles, patting each one and even ruffling their hair. "Thanks, I love you boys too. Thank you for coming. You guys need to work hard to achieve and became like us one day. Starting with 'Wolf' and keep on grabbing that future you are searching for. Noona will always support you to the fullest. Hwaiting!" she said, smiling then laugh.

 

EXO is so lucky to have her as their noona. She is the most treasured and loved noona by EXO.

 

----------------------

 

NOT FLUFFY ENOUGH!!!

Sorry, I am sleepy and my mental is breaking down...

Tomorrow I have a huge job interview and I'm nervous! /freaking out!/

Anyway comments and wish me luck :D