Kiss

I Love My Wife

The guys hung out at Junsu's.

"Yah! Are you guys really dating?" Yoochun asked.

"It seems fake, hyung," Changmind added.

Junsu made a fustrated face. "Of course...! Why are you guys even asking?"

"You should know," Jaejoong said.

Yunho sat up straight. "She seems nice.. . cute too!" Jaejoong slapped his back.

"HYUNG! What did you do that for?!" Yunho shouted childishly rubbing his back.

"One- she is not worth praising. Two- that's your best friend's girlfriend you're praising..not yours," Jaejoong said in a matter of fact.

"Chill guys . . . . you're just jealous I got a hot chick like her , the most popular one in school, aren't you?" Junsu smirked.

"Pfff....good luck man!" Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin said. Yunho just smiled.

Junsu's handphone rang. "What?" he answered looking at the caller's ID.

"Yea..."

"When?"

"Okay"

"Can I call the guys too?"

"Stop being so excited!"

"Okay okay, I'll be there." He hung up.

"I'm going to the night club. You guys wanna come?" he asked.

"Was that Li Yin?" Yunho asked. Junsu nodded.

"I'm coming!" Yunho said all excited. Junsu just rolled his eyes.

"Count us in," the rest said and off they went to the night club.

When they walked in, girls swooned at their entrance.

Junsu was wearing a black wife beater,a leather jacket and dark jeans. In an instant, all the girls started parading around them, especially SM Academy's Kingka, Kim Junsu. The night club was one of the school's hangout place.

Li Yin saw the crowd and walked straight to it with her heels clanking against the marble floor. She smirked when she saw that in the middle of the crowd was her boyfriend, Kim Junsu.

She walked right in and hugged Junsu's arm. "Girls, he's taken," she said with an authoritive voice. She had a black mini skirt with a strapless silver top that emphasized her curves.

Junsu winked at some girls. Li Yin pinched his arm. "Yah, why are you so poccessive?" he whispered into her ear.

"You're my boyfriend," she said.

Junsu laughed. "Like you'd care." Music was loud and booming. Junsu dragged her to the middle of the dance floor.

They were the center of attention since both were really popular icons at school and in public. Liyin's hip swayed from side to side as Junsu danced around her with his hands on her hips.

As time passed, they wanted to feel each other more. Heat was rising between the two. They took turns grinding on each other. A slow song came up and they automatically danced in each other's arms.

Li Yin's friends were amazed at how she stuck to one man the whole time they were there at the club. Usually she would switch around a guy or two for each song. And so were Junsu's.

"Hyung, do you think they're really dating?" Changmin asked Jaejoong.

"Hmm...they look more lustful than in love," he replied.

As Junsu looked down, he could see Liyin's chocolate brown eyes staring up at him. 'She is actually very pretty' he thought to himself.

Liyin saw Junsu's stare soften as she looked into his eyes. She found him full of charisma and tenderness.

Junsu's heart urged him to do something. He pulled Li Yin closer to his chest and Liyin hugged Junsu tighter.

That way, they listened to each other's heartbeat and closed their eyes.

Junsu pulled Li Yin apart from him to look at her again. His eyes shifted from her eyes to her lips. Li Yin just looked back.

Her lips looked sweet and so kissable.

Junsu leaned down and. . . .

```

Thanks for your comments! I'm a newbie here~~