KIM JUNSU, YOU JERK!

I Love My Wife

"Guys, this is my girlfriend Zhang Li Yin!" Junsu introduced to his friends who were sitting at the school cafeteria.

"Ehhhh????" Changmin asked.

"HER?" Yoochun said with his eyes popping out of their sockets.

"Ehh....a pity," Jaejoong hissed and turned around.

"Hi Li Yin! I'm Jung Yunho! Let's be friends too!" the only guy that greeted Li Yin.. but she didn't care.

Li Yin smiled. "Thank you Yunho-oppa!"

'She's calling me oppa already?' thought Yunho.

The guys pulled Junsu into a huddle. "Yah! Why her out of all the other hot chicks?"

"What's wrong with her anyways?" Junsu replied.

"She's the ultimate FLIRT! She'll go out with anyone to get more famous than she already is!"

Junsu smirked. "Exactly!"

The guys turned around to see Li Yin whispering something into one of their friends, Han Geng's ear. They eyed at Junsu, telling him that he had made the wrong choice.

"I'm a player afterall... why would you guys care?" he asked.

"But she's not just a girl! She'll use you and ," Yoochun said.

Junsu smiled secretly. They don't know his plan. He walked over to Li Yin and s his arms around her waist.

"Li Yin honey, come to me," he spoke loud enough for the rest to hear.

Li Yin turned around and smiled.

Girls swooned as they passed by. Junsu winked at them.

"Let's go home," he said. Li Yin pecked his cheek.

"Okay~ Bye Han Geng-oppa!" she turned around and waved back. "Bye guys!" Junsu pulled her away from them quickly.

Just when they were 10 meters away from the group, Li Yin nudged Junsu.

"Yah! What home? We don't live together!" she hissed.

Junsu laughed. "Well, not yet.."

"Send me home then~" Li Yin took advange.

Junsu smirked. "No problem. I send girls home everyday."

Li Yin stomped Junsu's feet with her 3 inch heels. She wanted to wear higher ones but the school wouldn't allow.

"OWWW!! Chill woman!" he squeaked grabbing his poor toe. "It's not like you'd care."

"Kim Junsu, you're a jerk!" Li Yin shouted.

"Then why'd you agree to my plan??" he asked.

"The same reason you made that plan in the first place!"

"Shut UP!"

"Kim Junsu's a JEERRR---KKKK~~ Kim Junsu's a JERRRKKK!!"

"FINE. I'm not sending you home anymore. Walk home with your 3 inch heels! Now move!" Junsu said with his hoarse voice and stuck out his tongue. He stomped away with his school bag leaving Li Yin with her hands on her hips.

"HMPH!" she stomped away to her house. Her heels got stuck in a hole.

"ARGHHH!!! KIM JUNSU!! YOU JERK!!"

Junsu smiled and walked off.

~