Awkward

I Love My Wife

Liyin got home and dropped herself on the bed. "Phew....what a tiring day," she thought and her hand phone rang.

"Yobusaeyo?" she answered with a tired tone.

"YEH!? Yeh, omma," she said and hung up. Her eyes shot up and sat on the bed. She has to get ready soon since she's going to be meeting someone important for her this evening with her parents.

Forgetting all about moving in with Junsu, she got into the bathroom to take nice long warm shower. She got out and looked into her closet to find something nice to wear. In the end, she chose a light blue gown that went just above her knees. She pulled most of her front hair together at the back with a pin and put on light pink lipstick. (You can imagine Liyinnie with light pink lipstick right? She's so adorable! *squeals*) 

She drove to her parent's mansion and went in.

"Welcome home, miss," the butlers and maids bowed and greeted her. She walked pass them to meet her parents in the living room.

"Oh, Liyin, you're here," Mrs. Zhang said as she saw Liyin walking towards them.

"Liyin-ah, we know you're not old enough yet but it's time," her father said. "You're gonna meet your future husband tonight. He is one of the Kim's, our very close friend. You'll like him, he is a very fine young man."

"Bwoh!? I'm getting married?" she asked, astonished.

They nodded. "Now let's get going. We might be late if we keep on here," Mr. Zhang said. 

"Liyin, remember, your manners. The Kims are very honored, like us, so you don't want to give them a bad first impression, do you? Keep in  mind how we've brought you up," her mother reminded her as the driver drove them to the Kim's mansion.

After a 30 minute drive, they arrived.

The driver opened the door for them and the three of them stepped out. Liyin gasped. It was the same house she has been earlier this morning. "No, it can't be," she wished.

The Zhangs were greeted at the entrance by the workers and led to the dining room.

~~~~~ ~~~~~

"Ah, they're here," Mr. Kim said and they all stood up. Junsu  heard footsteps and he looked up. His eyes widened.

Standing there, was the girl who was suppose to move in with him, wearing an elegant blue dress with neatly fixed hair. She looked so beautiful tonight.

Liyin knew this was coming as she slowly lifted her head up to take a look at her groom to be. And there he was, dressed formally but still with a cast on. He had the wierdest look on his face and she wanted to laugh out loud right now.

"Welcome, how are you all?" Mr. Kim greeted and man hugged Mr. Zhang.

"Annyonghasaeyo, Kim Junsu - ibnida," he bowed and introduced.

"Annyonghasaeyo, Zhang Liyin- ibnida," she follow suited. 

"Aww, no need to be formal, I'm sure you two know each other already, right," Mrs. Kim said and smiled.

"Oh, they knew?" Mrs. Zhang asked.

"Eh....not really. They've met but I don't think they knew about this," she answered.

"Well, let's tell them!"

"You two are getting married next weekend," they announced.

Their eyes met. Will they able to live together and love each other?

"Since you've known each other already, it wouldn't be hard would it?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Uh...Yeh," Junsu answered.

"Great, now let's get on with dinner, I'm starving!" Mr. Kim said.

With that, dinner went on.

"You guys should go on a date tomorow," Mrs. Zhang suggested.

"Yea, try to get closer."

`

"So, I'll pick you up tomorow morning?" Junsu asked softly as he walked her to the door.

"Yeah," she answered. The dinner had made the two awkward than ever.  She nodded and left. Junsu watched her backview until she disappeared into the car withe her parents.

"I never saw this coming," he said and went back into the house.

~~~~~