Gentle Su

I Love My Wife

The guy stomped out of the club,leaving Liyin falling back.

Junsu quickly caught her back. "Aishhh..How much did you drink?"

He dragged her into his car and drove her home. Liyin of course, slept on the way.

"Stop! NO! Stop!" she screamed in her sleep. Her sudden screams made Junsu stop the car.

"Stop?" Junsu asked. He sighed...she was sleep talking.

They arrived at her house and he shook her to wake up. "Yah! Wake up!"

"Hmmmm....five more minutes," Liyin mumbled.

Junsu sighed. He got out of the car and went to her side. He picked her up in his arms and went into the house.

"This girl...didn't even lock up her house," he said as he made his way towards what seemed like her bedroom upstairs.

He opened the bedroom door and saw a bed. He gently placed her on the bed and pulled the covers over her.

"STOP! PLEASE! NO! " Liyin shouted. Junsu looked down at her with a worried look.

'Why does she keep shouting these same words over and over again?' he wondered to himself. He started hearing sobs and saw that Liyin was crying in her sleep.

"Ehh...why is she crying?" he said aloud and bent down to her. He was about to wipe the teardrops away with his thumbs but hesitated.

She was a mess. Her hair was all over the place and she was awfully drunk... Her clothes were untidy and her makeup was smeared by her tears.

Junsu walked to the bathroom and grabbed a towel. He soaked it with cool water and squeezed most of it out. He walked back into the bedroom.

Liyin was sound asleep. He sighed and walked over to her side. He cleaned her face with the towel and smoothened her hair.

"There, now you look a little more decent," he said and tucked her in.

He turned around to walk out of the door but a hand grabbed his.

"Stay, I'm scared," Liyin mumbled with her eyes half closed.  

Junsu looked at their hands and sighed. 'Just for a while,' he thought and walked over to the other side of the bed.

He slipped in not very close to Liyin and looked around the room but his eyes always landed back on the sleeping Liyin.

Not breaking his gaze, he studied her gentle feautures and slowly drifted off to sleep.


~~~~~~~~

From minloveyy~~

yadayada - Thank you for loving it already :P

JINNY_boo - Hmm......what do you think? Playboy falling for playgirl?

mikki_michelle -  LOL! Playgirl isn't that harsh girl ... ...

celestineblue- I'm sure we have met before! I helped you out with the 090909 Timeless Movement! Nice to meet you again! :)

zunkies - Thanks for commenting! :)

SoEulmatesadmirer- Angry Su is hot indeed. :P Not to mention jealous Su.....

nya_moe - Yes! Something must happen between the two! :P

Everyone, thank you very much for reading this story~~ I'm glad for your support.