Happy Marriage, Yes or No ?

I Love My Wife

 

 

“Hyung, how’s you and Liyin?” Changmin asked as he ate his chicken sandwich, munching and munching.

“We’re gonna get married.” Junsu sighed.  The other three’s eyes became wide open while Changmin choked on his sandwich.

“Yup, expected that reaction.” Junsu looked out the window in a longing gaze. His friends were still not in the state to utter a word.

“Well, we’re getting married for our family. And most importantly, for our reputation, right? It’s not like I love or like her or anything. She’s just my wife. If I get married to her, my reputation will just boost at school and everywhere else. Her father is a very successful businessman and so is my father. So what is there to lose guys? “ Junsu talked for a long time.

“Hey, what’s wrong with you guys? At least talk to each other?” he said quietly. The four shared looks to each other.

Jaejoong cleared his throat. “Well, Junsu, all I wanna say is --- I thought you just wanted to date her for your reputation boost in ‘HIGH SCHOOL’, not marry her for life. I thought you were just playing man. You’re getting tied down for real?”

“Who said I’d be married to her for the rest of my life?” he smirked. “I don’t know. Our parents arranged this marriage. And it’s this coming weekend.”

“My god, you’re getting married to that playgirl,” Yoochun said. “Be careful Su, you might get played.” He teased.

“She might two or three time you with other guys, Su.” Jaejoong said.

Yunho kept silent the whole time. ‘Was Liyin really what they said she was? He  always saw her as the beautiful girl whom every boy liked’

“Gosh, you guys are going to be there at my wedding, got that?” Junsu got a little angry when they started criticizing Liyin.

 

Liyin’s Parents’ House

“Omma, do I really have to get married?” Liyin asked her mom as she lied down on her mom’s lap.

“Liyin-ah, you two were arranged since birth. Our families are really close and Junsu is a really nice guy. Good looking too,” her mom explained as she Liyin’s hair.

“But don’t you think I’m a too young to get married?” Liyin pouted.

“Nope, you are already eighteen, last year of high school. We want you to start off early and live a long happy life with Junsu. You two were meant to be together. It’s just, there is no other guy better than Junsu for you, dear. Trust me, you won’t regret it,” her mom assured her.

“Okay, omma.” Liyin sighed.

“Wedding dress fitting tomorrow. Junsu is coming along too,” she said. Liyin just continued to show her mom how she didn’t like the idea of marrying Junsu by sighing over and over again.

“Liyin, the sighing is not helping. Everything has been arranged. The wedding reception, honeymoon, your new living space and everything, honey. Just go along with it. You won’t regret it,” her mom reminded her again and left the room to do some continue arranging for the wedding.

Liyin POV

Are we that fated to be together? Was agreeing to be his fake girlfriend a sign that we were going to be together? Hmm. But I don’t love him. I’m still waiting for the right man to come to me. I thought I’d get married at 25 or older. I still want to play around to see what type of guy is true or just playing around. I don’t want to get married!  Omma and Appa is not giving up either… Will I actually fall in love with Junsu? Is he right for me just like Omma had said? A marriage needs love, what is we have no love in our marriage forever? Oh my god, what am I going to do?

Liyin panicked and started walking around her bedroom.

Should I give him a try ? That means I have to give up my playgirl life. Andwae…..

She remembered how she and Junsu almost kissed at the playground. She remembered how his eyes stared deep down into her, sending chills down her back. Their entwined hands in his pockets. He did give her a secure and warm feeling she longed for in her lover. Maybe she should give their relationship a chance?

Meanwhile in Junsu’s room, he was just as frustrated as she was. Should he man up and start acting responsible in his life for this marriage and actually care for his wife?

They were still very confused and unwilling to answer these questions that disturbed their minds for a very long time.