Angry Su

I Love My Wife

"Oppa!" a girl grabbed Junsu's arm and pulled him away. Junsu's gaze left Liyin's as he scrambled away with the girl.

"Pffftt....what was I thinking?" Liyin smirked and looked away. Feeling a little upset, she tried to shake off the feeling by finding another eye-candy. It wasn't hard..soon guys started serenading her.

Junsu placed his palms on the annoying girl's hips and danced unwillingly. She forced herself onto him and she was getting on his nerves.

'I'm a player, I like this stuff,' Junsu kept saying to himself.

"You're so hot babe,grind me," a guy said to Li Yin. She had been doing that for the past hour. She pushed past him and made her way to the bar.

-

An hour later~

"One more!" Liyin hollered to the bartender.

"Miss, you've had more than 20 shots, do you have a friend to send you home?" the bartender asked.

Liyin's smile was crooked. She looked around but her friends were nowhere to be found. They were just friends with her so that they'd be noticed by others.

She ignored the bartender and swayed her way to the dance floor. Once again, guys surrounded her and touched her everywhere.

Liyin laughed and danced around with the guys. One d her .

"Oppa, you're no fun tonight!" the girl said as she left Junsu alone in the corner of the club.

Junsu just ignored her as she walked away. His eyes were fixed on another girl, one way hotter than she was.

Liyin was drunk than ever. She didn't care about anything and just moved from a man's arms to the next.

"Babe, let me take you to my place," a guy said.

Liyin just smiled. "No.....I don't want to." Even though she was a playgirl, she had never been laid before nor had she lost her first kiss.

Though Liyin refused, the guy dragged her with him.

"No....I don't want to go with you," Liyin whined, only to find the guy's grip tighten around her wrist.

"Oppa....I don't feel good, I wanna go home," she said, her eyes closed...she was drifting away.

The guy pulled her over to the Exit.

BAM!

"Let her go! Or else...."

The guy turned around with his palm on his cheek to see an incredibly mad Junsu standing with both fists by his side.

"What does she got to do with you?!" the guy shouted.

"She's...she's my GIRLFRIEND! THAT'S why!" Junsu screamed.  "NOW, LET HER GO!"

````````````

From minloveyy~~

Hello everyone, I haven't really greeted properly yet. My name on this site is 'minloveyy' because I couldn't use my other name from Winglin. It wouldn't allow 'jyyms' because it has less than six letters! So my actual name is 'jyyms' as one of you have mentioned. :) I love Suyin so I write their stories alot. :P Please continue to read this story! And thank you very much for your comments. They make me smile all the time.