ZH - ZHANG LI Y - YIN ! ! !

I Love My Wife

 The bright sunlight hit Junsu's face, making him move a little. He felt something warm beside him and pulled it close to his chest. He smiled and continued sleeping.

Liyin snuggled more into the most comfortable place she had ever felt and hugged it tightly.

Junsu's eyes suddenly popped wide open and looked down to see what he was holding so securely.  He saw Liyin sleeping on his chest with a smile on her face. Even though he knew it was wrong, he couldn't help but feel so good with her in his arms and went back to sleep.

Liyin felt shuffling so she opened her eyes and looked up. Her eyes widened....they shifted from their hooked bodies, to his chest and to his  face.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" she shouted. 'What had she done with him?' she thought and pushed him off the bed.

Being the player that he is, he held her tighter as she used all her force to push him off.

"EEEEeeeee get off you jerk!" Junsu just smirked in his sleep and pulled her closer. With the final push, both of them fell off the bed, with Liyin on the bottom.

S . I . L . E . N . C . E

Junsu was now wide awake and looking straight into Liyin's eyes. Liyin just held her breath as she saw his gaze shift to her lips.

To finish off what they have started the night before at the club, Junsu took advantage and leaned down to kiss her pouting lips.

Two cenitmeters to liplocking, Liyin screamed and pushed him off.  "EEEeeee..... you're so heavy! Get off! Get off! "

"Aish.....you!" Junsu hussed and got off Liyin.

"We have school today! I have to get ready..!!" she said and scrambled around the room .

Junsu just stood there and smirked. "Today is Saturday....there is no school. We were at the club yesterday night, remember?"

Liyin's memory flashed back...her getting drunk and falling back into someone's arms.

"Oops...how did I get here?" she asked.

"I brought you here! You were such a mess! I had to drive you home, carry you, put you in bed, clean you up and and ..." Junsu started stating all the things he did in one breath.

Liyin blushed. 'He carried me? How about when he slept next to me???'

"Yah! Get out! Go away!" she whined in embarrassment. She pushed him out the door.

"Yah! Is this how you thank someone who saved you from getting ?  Yah yah!" he squealed as he was pushed backwards.

Liyin pouted as she pushed him away from her, feeling embarrassed.

"Yah! Waego dae?" he asked. 'She's so cute when she's pouting, so different from that y playgirl Liyin at school' he thought.

Unconciously, he pinched her cheek out of all the commotion she was making.

"KIM JUNSU! " she screamed. He giggled.

Liyin playfully pushed him and ......

"YAH! ZHANG LI YIN! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Junsu shouted as he slipped off the stairs and tumbled down the stairs.

Liyin covered with her palm and her eyes popped out of their sockets.

"OMO! Junsu-ah sorry sorry!" she mumbled as she hurried down the stairs, tripping on the last step as she was panicking way too much.

She fell on Junsu, who was already shouting from the pain.

"Junsu...sorry, mianhe..," she said softly as she tried to lift him up by the arms.

"Ahh! Stop! Don't touch my left arm...it hurts!" he said. 

"Omo Junsu-ah... is your left arm broken?" Junsu nudged his left arm and felt the throbbing pain.

His eyes widened in rage. "ZH - ZHANG  LI Y - YIN ! ! !" He screamed at the top of his lungs.

Liyin gasped.

```

From minloveyy~~

I wrote this chapter while watching some Suyin videos on youtube. Oh my...they really are the Timeless couple. They are soo in love <3 ! 

Thank you for your comments and support! :)

mikki_michelle: I know....they're always adorable. :P

Jasminelee: Hey new reader, welcome!

JINNY_boo: Yes, Su is so sweet ..... when no one's watching...eeekkk...He's so nice to Liyin outside too! :P

SoEulmatesadmirer: You will find out about Liyin's past later~~ Now you know how she reacted,ne?

Celestineblue: Yes! You remember! :) Hehe...nice to meet you again too!

:)