Ditched , Ditcher

I Love My Wife

Junsu’s POV

“She’s still not here yet?” Junsu asked the manager at the wedding attire shop. The manager shook his head in dismay.

Where is this girl? It’s been 30 minutes already since I’ve been waiting. She better not ditch me, this is our wedding.

An hour passed. Two hours passed. But Liyin did not arrive.

“Sir, would you like to start by yourself? It seems like your fiancé isn’t coming soon,” the manager asked me.

I’m really disappointed, Liyin. “Sure. We can start now,” I replied as I tried on many suits to look my best for the wedding. Why isn’t she here? I thought it was every girl’s dream to try on wedding dresses.

I was looking forward to her accompany today. I wanted her to help me choose my tux for OUR wedding. I guess she doesn’t want to marry me. I sighed as I looked at myself at the mirror. I look pretty dashing in this suit. My looks great too but something was missing. I didn’t feel good doing the wedding fitting alone. Gosh, am I missing Liyin?

“Sir, you seem to like this suit. It suits you too. Would you like this for your wedding,” the supervisor said. I nodded and the tailors started to prepare the tux especially for me.

I bowed thank you and left the store, feeling disappointed that nobody helped me pick out my wedding attire. If she isn’t trying for this to work, why should I? What was I even thinking, giving us a chance and showing up today. SHE didn’t even show up.

Liyin’s POV

I did not go to dress fitting. I didn’t want to. I don’t want to get married. Mianhe Junsu, Omma. I’m too young to tie the knot.

I sighed and continued sleeping in my warm bed, which I did not leave the whole day. Omma went out to do more wedding arrangements and I told her I’d go but I lied.

Knock Knock.

“Who is it?” I called. The door swung open and I saw my furious Omma.

“Zhang . Li . Yin . You get dressed and come with me right now,” Omma said in her monster voice, which is very, extremely scary. Kind of sounds like Lady Ga Ga in a way.

So I rushed and put on a simple light blue T-shirt and some random shorts I found in my closet and followed Omma downstairs. She dragged me into our car and told the driver to drive to the ‘place’.

I think I should apologize because she didn’t utter a word at all. “Omma…” but I was cut off by her.

“I’m vey disappointed in you Liyin. I thought you were mature enough. But I guess not. So I’ll be watching your every step till this wedding succeeds. ARASOH ?” Omma shouted at the last word. Wow , she must be really mad.

Who am I kidding, of course she is mad! I ditched dress fitting for my wedding which is just 5 days away and Junsu too.

When we got there, Omma pulled me out again. It hurt a lot when she dragged me into the shop. It was a long long day.

Omma made me wear almost every single dress available and I chose the second most expensive dress because it was a really beautiful dress and it looked better than the most expensive dress. I wonder what Junsu will think of me in this dress… hehe.

“Call him and apologize. I heard he came today,” Omma commanded on the car on the way back home.

Hmmm… I should. I took out my phone and dialed his number.

1 Ring

2 Rings

3 Rings

4 Rings

Ring Ring Ring

He did not pick up the phone. Is he mad at me? Of course he is mad at me. I was the ditcher. I ended the call and called him again.                                                                            

Still, he did not pick up. What have I gotten myself into ?? I pouted and looked out the car window.

~~

:( I think I lost all my readers I hope my new readers can leave a comment or so :) .