MOVE IN WITH ME!

I Love My Wife

"You've broken your arm young man. You're gonna have to wear this cast for a month and a half," the doctor said.

Junsu was sitting on a white hospital chair with Liyin standing behind him listening to what the doctor was saying. He glared back at Liyin as soon he heard what the doctor said. Liyin gave him pleading looks.

"Just for a month and a half, right doctor?" he asked.

"Hmm...that is, if you don't do any work on it. If you do alot of activies and stretch that arm, the bone might get replaced and you'd have to go through the whole process again. So it'd be better if you have someone to take care of you while you have this cast on. Take care," the doctor said, nodded and walked out of the room.

As soon as the door closed, Liyin rushed in front of Junsu and said the same words over and over again. "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry Junsu-ah."

Junsu just closed his eyes and sighed. "You've heard him," he said through Liyin's 'sorrry's.

"Heard what?" she asked, not getting what he was talking about.

"He said I need someone to take care of me. Someone needs to take INTENSE care of me," he said.

Liyin gave him the 'so?' look.

"YOU! I mean you! You have to take care of me! You made me like this in the first place," he said, fustrated.

"ME? YOU? Take care? Wae?? Why  me?" she whined and pointed to herself.

"YAH! What's wrong with taking care of me?" Junsu squealed. "Move in with me."

"BWOH!? " Liyin's eyes widened.

"Yah! Are you deaf? First you didn't hear the doctor say I needed someone to take INTENSE care of me, and now what part of 'move in with me' do you not understand?!" he asked.

"Because you're too whiny! You , it's all you! And move in with you?! You're asking way too much," she said and pushed him slightly. Junsu's cast shifted and he fell off the chair, making the situation more dramatic.

"Yah, Zhang Liyin you've gotten way too far now," Junsu said as he got up from the ground stormed out of the room.

Liyin bit her lip. 'What have I done now?' she thought.

"Junsu - AH!" she called and ran after him.

Liyin followed him to his house and just when she was about to get in, he slammed the door at her face. Liyin breathed in and out.. . she had never been treated like this before.

Knock . Knock . Knock.

After a long wait, the door finally opened. She quickly bowed 90 degrees and apologized straight away.

In one breath, " Junsu - ah, miahne! I'll take all the responsibility. After all it was me who started all this, I'll take great care of you... I .. I'll move in with you if this doesn't satisfy you enough."

Liyin was suprised to hear a female voice. "Omo, why is a pretty young lady like you here this early in the morning? Come on in, it's cold outside! Su's girlfriend right?" the lady said and pulled her in.

Liyin took a good look at her and noticed right away that it was Junsu's mom.

"Sit on the sofa for a while, I'll go call Junsu...," before she could finish, Liyin cut her off.

"I'm ..I'm not Junsu's .... it's not what you think, " she tried to defend herself but the lady just laughed.

"It's okay dear, you don't need to be embarassed. Now let me go call him. He just came back, I think....where was he last night??? " she mumbled to herself as she walked away.

"Omma," a voice said.

"Omo, Junsu - ah!  What happened to your left arm?!" Mrs. Kim shrieked and covered .

Junsu smiled and walked down the stairs with the cast on. "It's okay Omma, don't worry. It's all taken care of. Liyin's moving in with us to take care of me," he said and looked over to Liyin.

"I heard everything," he mouthed to her. Liyin frowned. She was just gonna let it slip if he hadn't heard it.

Junsu walked over to Liyin and s his right arm around her waist.

"Omma, she's my girlfriend, Zhang Li Yin," he emphasized on the 'Zhang ' 'Li ' 'Yin'.

"Yeh, Annyonghasaeyo, Mrs. Kim ," she bowed and greeted smiling weakly.

"Ehh....You don't need to call me that anymore. You can just call me 'Ommonim'!" Junsu's mom said happily.

Liyin smiled a little. "Ah yeh, ommonim," she said and bowed again. She threw Junsu daggers with her eyes since he wasn't helping out at all. They didn't even like each other and she had to call his mom 'Ommonim'.

Noticing the awkward silence, Junsu nudged Liyin. "Jaigya, why don't you go get your stuff since you're moving in? Go Go!" he said.

"Oh yea! Sure, Junsu oppa! I'll be going now, Mrs. -- Ommonim!" she bowed humbly and ran out of the house clumsily.

"So cute....," Junsu mumbled as he waved her goodbye, not noticing he was not alone.

"You've made the right choice, Su -ah," his mom said and smiled warmly. "Fate.....never knew they would meet on their own like this....," she murmered to herself as she walked away.
 

~~

From minloveyy~~


It's been a long time .. . .  this story was supposed to be updated yesterday. But I clicked on something and everything disappeared. So this the second time I write this chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it.... I apologize for the long wait. :) 

What will happen to the Suyin Couple when Liyin moves in??

Thank you for your support! I'm very glad~~~

I want to ask something to my lovely readers...

1. Would you prefer longer chapters or short chapters? The chapters I've been writing are pretty short 1-5.

2. Do you love SUYIN?