Bear Eyes Liyin

I Love My Wife

"Junsu-yah, what are we going to do?" Li Yin asked as they walked along the Han River the next early morning. They were walking side by side in a comfortable silence. 

"I don't really know. This seems so sudden, and so like the dramas. I can't believe it actually happened to me. I used to watch these dramas, laughing at them, thinking that it'll never happen to me," Junsu replied. 

"Guess not!  HA HA !" Liyin while jumping in front of him.

"Yah, Zhang Li Yin, why are you so hyper about this? We didn't even want this," he said slowly.

"But we were dating anyways. What's your problem?" she asked as she pouted. 

"Let me correct you, it was fake-dating," he said as a matter of fact as they continued to walk down the long riverside. 

"It's next weekend you know, that's six days away. SIX DAYS! " she raised six fingers and pointed them in front of his face. 

"YAH YAH YAH. I know how to count 6," he said as he grabbed her hands that were in front of him and put her left hand  into his coat pocket.  Liyin got startled by his action.

"It's cold in the morning by the riverside. Don't you know? Why didn't you wear any mittens?" he asked but with a nonchalant look. 

"When did you start caring about me?" she said as she smiled and noticed their skinship in his coat pocket. 

"Now? You bet. I was just being considerate and being a gentleman as I already am," he said and flashed his 'Kim Junsu trademark'  smile. His teeth flashed open wide and his eyes were as big as golf balls. 

"You dork!" Liyin retorted and pushed her shoulders against him. 

"You're gonna marry this dork, dork," he replied by pushing her back. Little did they know that their fingers in the coat pocket started to entwine and clapsed with each other. 

It was a cute and funny sight for the passerbys to see. It was a cheeky couple pushing each other playfully. 

"Yah, Kim Junsu, if you are the gentleman that you said you were, stop pushing this lady right now!" Liyin said between pushes. 

"Look who's talking. You started it first."

"But your the guy, you should stop it first."

"But you started it," Junsu said as he faced her, their faces only a few inches apart. But of course,  Junsu had to lean down to be level with Liyin's face. 

"You're so childish, Junsu. I never thought you would be this kiddish, childish, foolish, maddish . . . . ." Liyin went on and on and on. 

"Yah, is there even such word as 'maddish' ? " he asked. 

"Of course! If there is something or something that acts that way, of course there will be such words. Or else, how can people in the WORLD express their emotions and the TRUTH ?" she retorted as she leaned in closer. 

"Wow, just wow," he said as he paused and closed his eyes. He smirked and said, "Now that kind of talking --- is KIDDISH! MADDISH and FOOLISH! " Liyin stared his face with anger and let her feelings take over her actions. 

She ticked his wide forehead with her forefinger and ran off, laughing out loud. 

"Oh my god. Did she just hit me?" he said to himself before he stormed off after her yelling her name. 

Liyin squealed as she ran away from the riverside and into a park. She hid under the slide and waited for Junsu. She saw him run into the park and his eyes started searching for her. She quickly stopped looking at him, afraid that she'll get caught. She held her breath as she heard footsteps nearing her. 

"GOTCHA!" Junsu exclaimed as he grabbed Li Yin by the waist and pulled her into him. Just then, Liyin realized something was wrong. 

"Kim Junsu, what happened to your broken arm ? " she asked as she looked up at him. 

"What? Huh ?" he stuttered, avoiding her eyes but still holding onto her waist with both his arms. 

"Don't tell me you faked the broken arm," she said. 

"Okay okay. It wasn't broken, it was just a little bruised and swelling. But I told the doctor to put a cast on me to umm.. get to you," he confessed. 

Liyin hit his chest with a fist and Junsu caught her hand swiftly as he leaned down to her.  

"So, what are we going to do with this marraige arrangement?" he whispered. His eyes searched for hers as she stared right back at him. 

He noticed how her big almond eyes were chocolate colored and shining brightly. He lips were slightly plump and her skin looked so smooth and creamy. Oh, how much he wanted to have a taste of those lips. 

"I think, um, we should --" Liyin couldn't finish off her sentence as Junsu started getting closer and closer to her face. 

She didn't know how to react. As a player that she is, she was embarassed at how she couldn't handle this kind of situation. 

"get married," he finished off for her and cupped her chin with his warm palms. 

Feeling completely out of place, not knowing what to do, Liyin's heart was beating so fast she felt that she was going to burst out laughing awkward due to the tension. But she kept her composure, waiting for 'she knows what's coming'. 

Junsu leaned in closer, painfully as slow as possible, as if this was his first kiss. 

"What are you two doing? Are you guys going to kiss in front of us?" a little boy's voice was heard. 

Junsu moved suddenly and bumped himself against Liyin's forehead. "OUCH" Liyin said as she rubbed her forehead. 

Junsu sighed since the two little kids ruined the moment but smiled to them. "No, little boy and girl, I was getting something out of her eye. You see, this big bug flew into her eyes because her eyes were too big. The bug thought it was a hiding place or something," he explained. 

Liyin pushed him and pouted. 

"Then why were your eyes closed? How can you take out the bug if your eyes were closed?" the little girl asked, closing her eyes too. 

"He's a little crazy that's why kids. Now why don't you two go ride the swings before the other kids come? " Liyin answered for him. 

"Hmmm, okay!" the little boy and the girl squealed and ran off. 

"Big eyes? Hiding place?" Liyin said as she stomped her way out of the park. 

"Big BEAR EYES! " he laughed out loud, thinking she would come back. Nope, she didn't. 

Liyin continued stomping far far away.... with Junsu trailing behind her, pleading for forgiveness. She did not utter a word at all as she stomped with her hands on her hips. 

"Yeobo yah!! " he called. 

"What! Yeobo? " Liyin turned back and asked. 

"I didn't say anything. You must be dreaming Liyin," Junsu still teased. He loved seeing her angry expression. 

"FINE! I'm not going to marry you ANYMORE KIM JUNSU!" she shouted and walked further away from him. 

 

----

It's been so long since I've updated. Sorry..... I hope you still enjoy this couple :) 

Comments are very appreciated. You can criticize my writing or anything related to this story as well. :)