I'm unoriginal and couldn't come up with a title

Something's gotta give

 

“Hello, I’m Kim Taeyeon!” Sunny stirred from her sleep. She opened her eyes and scanned the dark room.

Is Taeyeon sleep talking again? she wondered. She ignored it and went back to sleep.

“Six… plus two… is eight.” She heard Taeyeon mumble loudly. “Eight dived by four… is two.”

“Someone shut her up.” She heard someone say in the room. Sunny sat up, ready to do something about it but Yoona got up before her. She searched through her thing's. She pulled something out and walked to where Taeyeon was sleeping.

“The square root of bhmmmppphhh.” Yoona shoved something into Taeyeon’s mouth. She went back to her place and slept once more.

“mph mmpphh mmpphh.”

“Why can’t you just sleep like a normal person?” Sooyoung huffed annoyed. She pulled Yuri closer to her, wrapping her legs around her.

“Soo, get off me!” Yuri yell. She shoved Sooyoung off her. “I’m not your bamboo wife.”

“Oh, sorry.” Sooyoung mumbled sleepily and turned around. She wrapped her limbs around Taeyeon instead.

“Ugh, you guy’s be quiet.” Hyoyeon whined. “I’m trying to sleep here.”

“mmmppphhh mmpphh mmmmppppphhhhhh.”

Someone sighed loudly in frustration and turned the lights. It was Yuri.

“My eyes!” Several people cried out. Sunny herself covered her eyes to shield them from the sudden brightness.

Seohyun woke up and sat up very suddenly. “What happened?”

“Taeyeon won’t let us sleep.” Yuri complained.

“None of you will.” Hyoyeon muttered. She pulling her blanket over her head, trying to shield herself from the light.

Sunny laughed softly at her friends silliness.

“What time is it Unnie?” Seohyun asked.

Yoona who still had her eyes closed, searched the floor with her hand  for her phone. When she finally found it, she grabbed it and handed it to Seohyun. She also turned over and went back to sleep.

Seohyun gasped when she saw the time. “It’s almost noon!”

“Good, I still have a couple more hours to sleep then.” Sooyoung covered her face with her pillow.

Seohyun got up and pulled the curtains open. “It’s time to get up.” She then began to gently shake everyone until they got up reluctantly.

She reached Taeyeon “Wake up unnie.”

“Mmpphh?” Taeyeon woke up with a confused expression on her face. She shrugged Sooyoung off of her and sat up. She rubbed her and eyes and froze. She looked down, trying to see what she had in . She slowly pulled a sock out of . Her expression changed to one of disgust.

“How did this get in my mouth?!” She looked up to Seohyun, confused.

“Unnie could you help me cook breakfast?” Seohyun ignored Taeyeon’s question.

“Breakfast?” Sooyoung sat up, fully awake now.

“Get ready first.”

---------------

“I can’t believe you ate all the food!” Yoona whined, checking the cupboards again. She turned to Sooyoung reproachfully. “What are we suppose to eat now?”

“Hey, don’t blame me.” Sooyoung defended. “It wasn‘t just me who ate. You helped a lot too.”

“Ssshhh… It’s okay.” Sunny tried to calm down the situation. “I’ll just go buy more food.”

Yoona pouted. “Can I go too?”

“Yes.” Sunny grabbed Yoona’s arm and pulled her to the door.

“Wait, I want to go too.” Seohyun joined them. “I want to make sure we get healthy food.”

“I guess the rest of us will just wait then.“ Taeyeon grabbed the DVD and played it again. The girls’ joined her.

Sunny, Seohyun, and Yoona walked outside to be greeted with the sun shining brightly on them. Sunny shielded their eyes, still adjusting to the brightness.

“Hey, you’re the drunk girl from yesterday!” Yoona pointed to Jessica, who was standing outside, looking out to the courtyard. She looked like she was deep in thought.

Jessica turned and glared at Yoona.

“Sorry.” Yoona hid behind Sunny.

“What are you talking about?” Sunny asked, looking back to Yoona.

“It’s nothing.” Seohyun said. “We couldn’t find this place. She helped us. Right, unnie?”

Yoona nodded.

Jessica cleared . “Hi Sunny.”

“Hey.”

“Are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah, grocery store. Some people,” Sunny looked at the door and then at Yoona pointedly, “ate all our food. We’re going to go and buy more so we can feed our group of friends.”

“I see.”

“Yeah.”

Yoona’s stomach growled.

“Unnie, can we go buy some food now?” Yoona asked.

Sunny nodded. “Let’s go. Bye Jessica.” She lead the two younger girls’ to the stairs.

“Hey, Sunny!” Jessica called out.

Sunny stopped. “Yeah?”

“Could I come along?”

“Sure.” Sunny yelled a little surprised. She gestured for Jessica to come over.

“Really?” Jessica sounded equally surprised, like she hadn’t expected them to say yes. She  looked at them excitedly, before realizing her expression and quickly changing it back to her more serious and uncaring expression. “I mean, okay.” She quickly joined them.

---------------

The girls’ walked into the store; Yoona quickly ran excitedly to get cart. Seohyun smiled, a little embarrassed for her childish friend.

They followed Yoona.

“Let’s get this!” Yoona grabbed a large bag full of candy bars.

“No.” Seohyun said bluntly.

“Oh, come one hyunnie, a little bit won’t hurt you.” Yoona pouted.

“Over time a little will accumulate into a lot and you’ll die.” Seohyun explained.

The girls’ stood rooted to their spots, stunned at the maknae’s passion against unhealthy food.

“So does that mean we can’t stop by McDonald’s? I wanted to get a cheeseburger and some fries…” Sunny piped up, half joking, half serious.

“No, unnie.” Seohyun said firmly. Sunny joined Yoona and pouted as well.

--------------

“Yoona, could you go get some eggs?” Sunny asked Yoona.

“Sure unnie.” Yoona smiled and walked to the other side of the store. A smile that Sunny had grown to know over the years.

“Seohyun go with her. I don’t trust her by herself.” Sunny ordered Seohyun, afraid that she’d pull something at the store that would get them kicked out. Seohyun nodded and followed Yoona.

“So what happened yesterday?” Jessica tried to make conversation.

“With Taeyeon?” Sunny asked, confused.

Jessica nodded.

“We had this little argument, but we made up. We’re trying to reconnect.” Sunny looked for some ingredients as they walked down the aisle.

“Are you sure that’s a safe move, considering your situation?” Jessica asked.

“I wasn’t trying to pull anything, if your worried about Tiffany‘s feelings. Taeyeon and I can still be friends you know.” Sunny defended herself.

“I just imagine that it’d be a little difficult.” Jessica looked at her seriously.

“It is a little…” Sunny paused to bend down and get something from the bottom shelf. “But she’s right.”

“About?”

“I need to try harder with our friendship.” Sunny finished putting the item into the cart. “It’s not fair that I’m punishing her for my feelings.”

Jessica contemplated what Sunny said.

“Jessica.”

“Hmm?” Jessica snapped out of her thoughts.

“Thanks for caring.”

Jessica was a little taken aback. “Yeah,” She paused. “I’m here if you ever need anyone to talk to.”

“There’s something I don’t understand.” Sunny said.

“What?” Jessica asked nervously.

“Why do you care so much?”

“What, am I not allowed? Contrary to what most people think, I actually care a lot. It‘s not my fault I give off the aura I do.” Jessica defended. “Besides, aren’t we friends?”

“Friends?” Sunny asked.

“Are we not?” Jessica looked at her worried.

“Yes, we’re friends.” Sunny smiled. Jessica let out a little sigh of relief.

“I thought you said that you didn’t dislike her?” Sunny said suddenly.

“Who?” Jessica asked confused.

“Taeyeon.”

“Oh,” Jessica looked around the store, obviously uncomfortable. “Her.”

“Yep.” Sunny nodded.

“I said that she was an okay person, but that I wasn’t a big fan of her. I never said that I liked her.” Jessica replied.

“Why don‘t you like her then?” Sunny asked.

“Look what I got!” Yoona says loudly, returning with a carton of eggs and a few cucumbers.

Jessica backed away.

“What’s wrong?” Sunny asked concerned.

“Get those things away from me!”

A mischievous smile appeared on Yoona’s face. “What’s wrong? Do you dislike cucumbers?” She waved a cucumber in front of Jessica’s face.

“Yes, I do! Ugh, the smell, everything about it.” Jessica shielded herself with her arms and tried to backed away as far as she could. She looked desperately to Sunny, silently asking for her help.

“Yoona, be nice.” Sunny pulled Yoona away from Jessica. “You just met her and you’re already picking on her.”

“Not true.” Yoona walked away and put the eggs and cucumbers in the shopping cart. “But sorry.” She pushed the cart and continued to look for more food.
 
“Thank you.” Jessica stopped shielding herself.

Sunny laughed and grabbed Jessica’s arm. They followed Yoona.

Jessica narrowed her eyes. “Are you making fun of me?”

“What?” Sunny stopped laughing and grew nervous. She knew how scary hellsica could be. “No, no!” She quickly defended herself.

“Then why were you laughing?” Jessica stopped and crossed her arms.

“I-it’s j-j-just that,” Sunny stuttered and gulped.

Jessica laughed. “I’m just messing with you.” She stuck her tongue out and continued to follow Yoona.

“Wait-” Yoona widened her eyes and turned around. “It can’t be…” She looked at Sunny and Jessica seriously.

“What?” Sunny asked, worried and confused.

Yoona quickly changed her expression into one of mischief again, and high fived Jessica. “I think I’ve found another accomplice!” She smiled.

“Seriously, it was just that?” Sunny yelled. “You scared me. I thought it was something more serious! Ya! You-” Sunny tries to smack Yoona’s arm but Yoona only laughed and dodged her attack.

-------------------

“Would you like to join us?” Sunny asked Jessica outside her door, not very hopeful considering yesterday’s events.

“Um…” Jessica contemplated.

“Come on!” Yoona smacked Jessica’s back, disheveling Jessica’s hair. Jessica closed her eyes, obviously trying to stop herself from K.O.ing Yoona. “You should join us.”

Jessica sighed. “Sure,“ She finally agreed, opening her eyes.

“Really?!” Sunny asked her surprised.

What is with Jessica today? She wondered.

“Yes!” Yoona cheered and walked into the apartment.

“Sorry about Yoona‘s behaviour.” Seohyun bowed and walked into the apartment as well.

“You do realize Taeyeon’s going to be with us, right?” Sunny asked Jessica.

“I know. But I can’t keep letting her ruin everything for me.” Jessica shrugged.

Sunny ignoring the stab at best friend, still a little surprised that Jessica said yes when she seemed so sure to not join them yesterday. “Come on in then.”

“Wait.” Jessica grabbed Sunny’s arm.

“What?”

“Could you stick with me?” Jessica fixed her hair nervously. “Just because I don’t know anyone besides Tiffany, I mean…” Jessica quickly added, trying to protect her dignity.

“Okay.” Sunny smiled.

-----------------

“I’m home!” Sunny announced but no one paid attention to them. Everyone was in the kitchen, crowded around Yoona and Seohyun, who were holding the grocery bags.

Sunny and Jessica joined the girls.

“Okay, Seohyun and I will cook.” Taeyeon spoke up. “The rest of you can help by not getting in the way.”

“What about Tiffany unnie?” Seohyun asked politely, trying to make Tiffany feel included. “Maybe she can help us cook?”

“No!” Tiffany and Taeyeon yelled at the same time.

“Why not?” Seohyun asked surprised.

“Because Tiffany is a terrible cook.” Jessica said. Everyone turned to her.

“Who are you?” Yuri asked.

“Jessi!” Tiffany walked to Jessica and hugged her.

Jessica squirmed. “Tiff…” She pushed Tiffany off of her.

“Sorry.” Tiffany let go of Jessica, still smiling. “What are you doing here?”

“Sunny invited me.” Jessica gestured to Sunny.

“I thought you said-mmppphhh” Jessica covered Tiffany’s mouth with her hand.

“So,” She turned to the rest of the girls’ and smiled. “My name’s Jessica. I live next door and I’m Tiffany and Sunny’s friend.”

The girls’ greeted Jessica.

“It’s nice to meet you Jessica.” Sooyoung turned to the Taeyeon. “Can you  start cooking breakfast…? Lunch…? Whatever it is already, please? I‘m hungry.” Sooyoung asked. Yoona’s stomach growled again. “And so is little shikshin.”

Sooyoung, Sunny, Jessica, Tiffany, Yuri, Hyoyeon, and Yoona went out to the living room so that they could let Taeyeon and Seohyun cook in peace.

“Jessica, how old are you?” Hyoyeon sat down on the couch.

“What do you like?” Sooyoung sat next to her.

“How do you know Sunny unnie?” Yoona joined the two.

“Can I have your number?” Yuri sat on Hyoyeon‘s lap because there wasn‘t any room for her. Hyoyeon pinched Yuri‘s arm. “What? Am I not allowed to ask?” Yuri whined. “Don’t be weird.” Hyoyeon whispered warningly.

“I’m twenty-three. I like fashion, sleeping, reading, boxing, and I can’t cook either.” Jessica sat down on the other couch. Sunny and Tiffany joined her. “I met Sunny down by the courtyard. It just kind of happened…” She smiled at Sunny, who laughed quietly.

“Does this mean I can’t have your number?” Yuri piped up when Jessica ignored her question.

“Boxing?” Hyoyeon slapped Yuri’s arm. “That doesn’t really seem to fit in with the others.”

“My dad used to box with my little sister and I when we were younger.” Jessica explained.

“Yuri, do you like Jessica?” Yuri nodded. “What would you say to a date?” She turned to Jessica. “You could try someone else since you said that you and Sunny-”

Jessica quickly grabbed Tiffany’s arm. “Tiffany, what did I just say?”

“Woops, sorry.” Tiffany apologized sheepishly. “Force of habit.”

“Wait, wait, wait!” Yoona yelled.

“What?” Everyone turned to her.

“What does Tiffany mean when she you and Sunny? Is there something going on between you two?” Yoona asked confused.

“What!?” Sunny and Jessica said at the same time, turning to each other.

“They went out on a date, but Jessi said that she didn-mmppphhhh” Jessica covered Tiffany’s mouth again.

“You two went on a date!?” The girls’ asked surprised.

“It’s not what you think!” Sunny yelled.

“Then what should we think?” Hyoyeon asked Sunny.

“I-” She saw the girls’ waiting for an answer expectantly, but couldn’t say anything because Tiffany was in the room. She turned to Jessica, trying to find some help. Jessica shrugged, equally lost.

“Aww man…” Yuri whined. “Why are all the good girls’ taken?”

“We-” Sunny was about to deny that she and Jessica had anything going on between them but Jessica grabbed her thigh.

“Just go along with it or else she’s going to keep insisting on a date with me.” Jessica whispered into her ear. Sunny nodded, agreeing to go with Jessica’s plan. Hadn’t Jessica helped her with a similar situation a bit ago? It was only proper etiquette.

“Okay, I’ve been missing everything. Is there something else anyone want’s to mention. Because if there is, now is the time to say it.” Sooyoung said. “Relationships, marriages, babies, murders? Anything? No?”

“oooh oooh oooh!” Yoona raised her hand like a preschooler, quickly getting over Jessica’s rejection.

“What?”

“I got a pet turtle.” Yoona said childishly.

“Good for you. Anything else?”

“His name is Micky. Yuri helped choose the name.”

“Thanks for enlightening us with that Yoona. I really needed to know that...” Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

“You asked!” Yoona defended.

“You know what we should do now?” Yuri smiled mischievously, changing the subject.

“What?” Someone said.

“Initiation time?” Yoona turned to Yuri.

“Initiation time.” Yuri confirmed, high-fiving Yoona and going into the kitchen with her.

Taeyeon walked out of the kitchen and took Yoona‘s place. “Hwaiting!” She cheered Tiffany.

“Should I be scared?” Tiffany asked nervously. She grew more anxious when no one answered her.

“What’s this initiation thing?” Jessica asked turning to Sunny, not understanding what was going on.

“We’re initiating her into the group.” Sunny whispered to her.

“What are you guys, twelve?” Jessica muttered very softly to no one in general.

“Be nice. It’s a tradition.” Sunny whispered loudly to Jessica and elbowed her in the ribs.

“What do I do?” Tiffany looked to the group around her.

“Right now? Nothing.” Taeyeon leaned over and patted Tiffany‘s thigh. “Just wait for dinner I guess.”

Tiffany gave them all a worried look.

“So,” Hyoyeon looked around the room, “what do we do now?”

“We could try-” The phone interrupted Taeyeon. She got up and answered it.

“Hello? Lee Sunkyu? Yes, one second.” Taeyeon handed the phone to Sunny.

"Hello?" Sunny answered the phone. The girls’ crowded around her, curious to know who it was. Except Jessica, because she was too cool for such childish behavior. She stayed sitting down and watched the others.

"Uhuh."

They leaned in closer and tried to listen in on the conversation.

"Yes."

Sunny sat up and began walking around the living room. The girls’ got up as well and followed her around like lost puppies.

"Really?" Sunny asked excitedly.

They gave each other a confused look.

"Yes, I can go,"

Go where? They all wondered.

"Thank you!"

Sunny hung up and smiled.

"What happened!?" Taeyeon practically jumped on her. Tiffany pulled her away, but it was obvious she was just as curious as everyone else.

"I got the job!" Sunny revealed.

"Really!?" Taeyeon and Tiffany both rejoiced.

“What job?” Hyoyeon said. The other girls’ nodded.

“Legal secretary at a small law firm.” Sunny said. “I start next week!”

The girls’ all shared a look and smiled. Sunny noticed it and stepped back, suspicious of them.

"Congratulations!" They yelled as they tackled Sunny to the ground.

“Ow, my arms, my legs.”  Sunny groaned under them. “My everything…”

“Sorry.” They all got off her and helped her up.

“Brunch is ready.” Seohyun popped her head out the kitchen door. The girls’ quickly forgot Sunny and went into kitchen. Jessica got up from her spot.

“Congratulations.” She smiled and patted Sunny arm before joining the other’s in the kitchen as well.

--------------------

“Here you go.” Yuri handed each of them a drink, once they had all taken a seat. The girls’ all knew not to drink from it and simply ignored the drink or pretended to drink from it.

Tiffany took a sip but nothing happened. Taeyeon, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, Seohyun, and Yoona, looked at Yuri confused.

“Yuri, did you put it in?” Yoona whispered to Yuri.

“Yes!” Yuri looked over at Tiffany who was happily eating her food and taking a sip of her drink every once in awhile. “I added it to all of the drinks just to make sure there wasn’t a possibility of getting one without it.”

“Then why isn’t it working?” Sooyoung also whispered, joining their conversation.

“I don’t know.” Yuri looked at Tiffany. “Tiffany.” She called out.

Tiffany looked up. “Yes?”

“What do you think of my drink?” Yuri asked, trying to not sound suspicious.

“It’s really good. I like it.” Tiffany smiled politely before going back to her food.

“Oh, I’m glad.” Yuri smiled as well and turned to Yoona. Her expression changed to one of confusion.

Jessica sat up coughing, making everyone turn to her. She ran to the sink and leaned over.

When she came back she held up the mug. “What is this?” She asked, disgust written on her face.

“My specialty.” Yuri smiled cheekily. “You don’t like it?”

Jessica glared at her.

“I guess not.” Yuri muttered.

“Tiffany, let me have a bit of your drink.” Taeyeon took Tiffany’s mug and drank from it. She cringed and also ran to the sink.

“What’s wrong?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon. Taeyeon shook her head, still leaning over the sink. Tiffany looked at the group confused. “Is something going on?” She asked them.

“Tiffany, how are you doing that?” Sunny asked her in amazement.

“Doing what?” Tiffany asked, confused.

“Your drink, it‘s suppose to taste bitter, but it doesn‘t seem to have an effect on you.” Yoona pointed to Tiffany’s drink.

“My drink?” Tiffany looked at her drink and took a sip of it. “I don’t taste anything weird…”

“Does this mean that’s she’s in the group or not? She did drink it…” Yuri asked the group confused.

“Jessica drank it too.” Sunny looked at Jessica, who was still trying to get the taste out of with her napkin. “Does that mean Jessica’s in the group?”

“What?” Jessica looked up.

“Sunny, you’ve never drank it before and your part of the group.” Hyoyeon pointed out. “The same goes for Yuri and Yoona.”

“Yeah, but we’re a special case.” Yuri defended. Yoona and Sunny nodded.

“Can we just say they’re in?” Taeyeon asked. The group agreed.

“What?” Jessica asked, still confused.

-------------

“It’s my turn.” Yuri pulled on Yoona’s arm.

“No way! I still have five minutes.” Yoona ran away, pulling the kite in the air, along with her.

“Yoona you liar.” Yuri chased Yoona around the courtyard.

“Are your friends really in their 20’s?” Jessica asked Sunny, from their sitting spot by a tree. Both watching Yuri tackle Yoona to the ground.

“Sometimes I wonder.” Sunny said as Taeyeon ran in to split Yoonyul up. Jessica laughed when Taeyeon got pushed to the side by the two taller girls’, completely ignored. Tiffany ran in to help Taeyeon get up.

Sooyoung tapped Sunny‘s shoulder. “Do something.”

“Why me?” Sunny whined. “You do it. You’re taller.”

“Just because I’m taller doesn’t mean I’m stronger.”

“Aish, you two.” Hyoyeon got up and quickly split up Yoonyul, pulling each of them up by the ear.

“Ow ow ow.” Yoona and Yuri rubbed their ear when Hyoyeon let go.

“Behave you two or I’ll tell your mom’s.” Hyoyeon warned.

Yuri’s eyes widened. “No, not my mom!”

Yoona snickered. “Good luck with that. I don’t have a mom.”

“I’ll tell your dad.” Hyoyeon narrowed her eyes.

“Okay, okay.” Yoona help up her hands. “No need to go through such extremes. I’ll behave.”

“Good, now drop and give me fifty.” Hyoyeon pointed to the ground.

“What?” Yoona and Yuri looked at each other confused. Hyoyeon began to pull out her phone.

“Okay, okay!” Yoona and Yuri quickly got on the ground and began to do their push-ups.

The rest of the girls’ laughed at Yoonyul.

They spent the rest of the day fooling around.

----------

“It was nice seeing you. Let’s do it again!” Yoona hugged Sunny and moved down the line to say goodbye to Taeyeon, Tiffany, and then Jessica.

“Unnie, It was nice seeing you again. I’ll try and call you soon, okay?” Seohyun hugged Sunny and moved on to Taeyeon as well.

“I’ll call you too, okay?” Sooyoung hugged Sunny. She also moved down the line.

“Bye Sunny.” Hyoyeon hugged Sunny. “I wish you luck with everything that‘s going on. And you heard the rest. We’ll keep in touch.”

“Move over.” Yuri ran in to hug Sunny. Hyoyeon looked at her warningly. “I mean, please?” Yuri tried. Hyoyeon let go of Sunny and moved on to Taeyeon. “Call me, okay?” Sunny nodded. “And I didn’t get to say this earlier, but you go girl.” Yuri winked at her. Sunny looked at her confused. “Your girlfriend or whatever she is over there.” Yuri gestured to Jessica. “Good luck with her. You better appreciate her or I’ll come in and do it.” Yuri smiled playfully and moved on to Taeyeon. Sunny look down and shook her head, chortling at her friend‘s nature.

With one last hug, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Yuri walked out the door.

“I’ll get you next time I see you!” Yuri yelled to Sunny and closed the door.

----------

Sunny offered to take Jessica to her door, even though it was next door.

“What did you think?” Sunny asked once they walked out into the cool night.

“About what?”

“My friends, shopping, breakfast…lunch…whatever it was. Just everything in general.”

“Your friends were interesting. I liked them, even though they’re a little strange. Shopping for food was nice, except for the cucumber part. The food was good, but your drink’s .” Jessica laughed. Sunny laughed too. “I’m still confused about how I became part of the group, but yay?”

“You should be honored.” Sunny said playfully.

“Then Yay!” Jessica raised her arms and cheered, playing along. She opened the door to her place.

“We’ll see each other around, okay?” Sunny bid goodbye.

“Hey Sunny?” Jessica stopped her.

“Hmm?”

“What do you say to doing this more often?” Jessica asked.

“I’d like to but I think it‘d be a bit hard to constantly have them come here.” Sunny said. “They have things’ to take care of back home. I-”

“No.” Jessica interrupted her. “I mean us two.”

“Us two?” Sunny asked.

“We should do thing’s together more often. Kind of like how Tiffany and I have shopping Mondays.” Jessica said.

“Oh,” Sunny contemplated for a moment. “Sure. I’m going to start work soon, but I think we could do it on the weekends. I need distractions and other friends in this city besides those two.” Sunny gestured next door.

“Good.” Jessica smiled. “How about Friday nights?”

“Okay.” Sunny agreed. “We’ll call it Sunsica Friday.”

Jessica laughed and walked into her place. “I’ll see then.”

“Bye.” Sunny waved goodbye.
 


A/n: Who noticed that I didn't break your hearts yet like I had originally said last chapter? I've decided I'm going to shift this story in a slightly different direction from how I originally planned. I got a little sidetracked with this story, but I swear, this does have a direction. Just be patient with me. Remember this is my very first story.

Why yes, I may or may have not gotten inspiration from some of soshi’s moments and “Sunny,” the movie. You guys’ should watch it sometime maybe. Their friendship is so, ugh… I want those kinds of friends. :P

Also, sorry I haven’t updated. It’s been really busy. You guy’s probably hate me. But I love you guys. I’ll make it up. How about two more updates this week? Will that help a little?