She's in LOVE to whom ??

Donghae's Girlfriend

(Leeteuk's POV)

 

We arrived at our dorm late around 2 a.m. 

We have our ealry schedule today. I didn't sleep much since I was the one who needs to wake my dongsaeng. I look at the clock, it's already 4 am. Whoo~ I slept at 2:30 am. See..  I have 2 1/2 hours of sleep. I don't feel like geeting up, but i need to.

 

Since I'm sharing my room with Donghae,  I will wake him up. It's too hard to wake him that's why I decided that he's the 1st one I wake up.

 

"Donghae .. Yah~ Lee Donghae" i said to him.

"uhhhh~" he response.

"Wake up now. We're late in our early schedule" i said to him.

"Whut ? Hyung.. do you know what time is it? I want to sleep more." he response to me.

"Oh come on. Our schedule is in 6 am. We need to leave at 5 am." i told him.

"Then .. what time is it hyung?" he asked.

"It's already 4:05 am." i told him.

"Wake me up after you wake them." he said.

"Aish~ Okay, but when i wake you up, you should get up immediately" i told him.

"Arasso Hyung" he response.

"But when you didn't wake up. I will tell everything to Cassie" i said to him.

"Arasso Hyung !! But please . Don't tell her!" My Fishy told me.

 

 

After he said that. I go out of our room and go to Hankyung's room.

 

I knock on the door and said ..

"Hankyung-shii ?? Are you awake now?"

 

I didn't hear any responsed so I decided to open the door.

and ..

 

"Yah~ Hyung. I'm already awaked." He said ..

"Good Morning. But why you didn't answer me lately?" I asked.

"I would answer you but you enter my room." He said.

"Ohh ~ Is that so? Hehe .. Sorry. Are you the one who's in the bathroom? I asked him.

"Yes- Hyung." he answer.

"are you done dressing up?" i asked.

"Yes~ hyung" he said.

"now, help me to wake up the others" i said to him.

"Sure hyung" he cheerfully said to me.

 

 

We go out from his room when we saw our manager get out from the bathroom.

 

"Good Morning hyung" We said.

"Good Morning too. Please wake up the others" He said.

"Ne~" we said to him.

 

While we are walking on the way to Shindong & Manager-hyung's room I got a text message form Cassie.

 

To : Teuki Appa

From : Sweetie Cass

 

Appa. I deliver the breakfast for all of you. It's already in the kitchen. Enjoy. I miss you Appa ! Saranghae :) <3

 

"Whooaa. Cass is really a sweet girl." Hankyung said.

"Yes~ You truly right"

 

I reply to her ..

 

To : Sweetie Cass

From : Teukie Appa

 

Thank you sweetie. Appa misses you so much. Take Care. I love you too. Gonna call you later. Arasso?

 

Heheh .. She's so sweet to me. Just me .. She's rude when it comes to Kyuhyun or Kangin.

 

I got a new message when we reach the room of Shindong & Manager-hyung.

 

To : Teukie Appa

From : Sweetie Cass

 

Hehehe .. You too Appa. Take Care. Good Luck to your schedule for today. Just call me. I'm free today because my conflict schedules moved next month.

 

Whoa . This girl is so lucky..

 

I reply to her again ..

 

To : Sweetie Cass

From : Teukie Appa

 

Oh my Baby girl is so LUCKY . When we finished our schedule for today. Let's go out tonight.

 

"Hyung. I will wake Shindong. Just wake Donghae" Hankyung said to me.

"Arasso" i said to him. I think he noticed that im busy texting my baby girl Cass.

 

 

I got a text message from her again.

 

To : Teukie Appa

From : Sweetie Cass

 

Yah ~ Appa. Don't call me BABY GIRL . I'm not a baby anymore!

I hate you :((

 

 

Omo this girl. So childish .. Like Donghae ..

Soulmate ..

 

 

To : Sweetie Cass

From : Teukie Appa

 

Mianhe Cassie .. Don't hate Appa . Okay ?? Where are you now. I'm gonna wake Donghae.

 

 

I enter our room after I send it.

I saw Donghae sleeping like a BABY ..

 

 

"Yah ~ Donghae .. Cassie is here !!" i said to him. just for fun. so he would wake up so fast. since he's topless right now.

 

Mission Complete. He wake up so fast .. And dress up like an Army ..

 

"Where she is?" He asked .

"Just Kidding" i said to him while laughing.

 

 

Again I got a text message to my sweetie cass.

 

To : Teukie Appa

From : Sweetie Cass

 

Here at my car. Choona-unnie drives the car for me. Going to a place for relaxation. Since they give me a ONE WEEK VACATION . 

 

You're gonna wake MY DONGHAE ?? Just wake him up !

 

 

WTF ??

MY DONGHAE ??

 


"Yah ~ Hyung. Why did you do that ?" Donghae throw a pillow at me.

"What did i do to you?" i asked him since i didn't listen to him coz im busy texting Sweetie Cas.

"You said Cass is here." he said .. I'm back to reality ..

"Oh ~ That .. For you to wake up fast .. It's already 4:30 in the morning." I said to him ..

"Eh ~ I want to sleep more hyung." He said then pout.

"Donghae-shii . Manager-hyung is waiting for us.. Our breakfast is ready." I said to him.

 

 

I look to my phone and start typing ...

 

To : Sweetie Cass

From : Teukie Appa

 

Hey ~ Would you mind to tell to Appa what's the meaning of "MY DONGHAE"?? hmm.

 

 

I reply to her ..

 

"Yah~ Hyung~" Donghae shout to me.

"Why?" i said to him.

"I call for a hundred times." He said.

"Mianhe." i said to him

 

 

~door open~

 

"Hyung~ Let's eat. The breakfast is so delicious.. And Heechul is already awake" Hankyung said to me.

"okay. com'on you Little Fishy" i said to donghae.

"what's our breakfast for today hyung ??" he suddenly asked. He's happy when it comes to food.

"idk ! let's go !" i said to him ..

 

 

I look to my phone . No message ..

 

"Hyung~ Why are you looking to your phone so seriously" Shindong asked me.

"Oh~ Nothing" I said ..

 

 

then suddenly ..

my phone vibrates.

I got a messaged from Cass

 

 

To : Teukie Appa

From : Sweetie Cass

 

OMO~~

Appa please . don't tell it to anyone . please ..

 

 

Oh this girl ..

 

 

To : Sweetie Cass

From : Teukie Appa

 

Okay Okay ~ Don't worry . Would you mind telling the whole story to Appa ??

 

 

"What's our schedule for today?" Heechul asked .

"IDK !" I answered.

"Guy's let's eat now." Hankyung said to us.

 

"Manager-hyung, what's our schedule for today?" Shindong asked to Manager-hyung.

"Secret. I will tell it later with the other members okay. Just eat your breakfast and go shower okay?" Manager-hyung said to us.

"did the other floor got a delivery breakfast too?" i managed to ask since Cass's text message is still in my head.

"yes~ did you say thank you to her?" hyung asked.

"yes. I got a message from her lately." i said to him.

"okay . finished you foods and get ready. please packed some clothes for 3 days." he said .


Whhaaaaaaat? *in my mind*

 

"why hyung?" Heechul asked.

"i will tell you everything later with the other members. Just packed your things get it? he said.

"neeeeeee~" we said.

 

 

my phone vibrates.

 

To : Teukie Appa

From : Sweetie Cass

 

Okay Appa.

I did that on purpose. the "MY DONGHAE".

You know Appa. I already told it to you when we were just a trainee.

He's my crush ..

Now I have a problem ..

 

He's not my crush anymore .

I think I'm inlove with him ..

 

 

"whhhhhaaaaaaat??" i shout.

"what is it hyung?" Donghae said to me.

"oh nothing.." I managed to say to him.

"what's your problem dude?" Heechul asked me .

"i told you nothing. Finished you meals now" i said to him.

"Jungsoo. I will go to the other apartment. I will leave everything to you. Got it?" Manager-hyung said to me.

"yes hyung!" i said to him and smile

 

 

I can't finish my breakfast because of this girl.

Aigooooooo ..

 

 

"Im finished! I will be the first one to take a bath!" Heechul said to me.

"okay ~ go .. After you finished taking a bath. Packed your things okay?" i said to him.

"get it" he said.

 

Heechul leave..

"hyung~ after Heechul-hyung, go take a bath okay?" Donghae said to me ..

Oh this guy !!

"Are you ordering me that ??" I asked him .

"Ani~ so that you can make us go faster when we were packing our things" he said then laugh

"What the .. Stop playing around Hae. Don't worry I will be the one who's next after Heechul." i said to him.

 

To : Sweetie Cass

From : Teukie Appa

 

"Cassandra?? Are you sure.. You're in love to Lee Donghae?? How? When ?? When did you start loving him??"

 

I updated !!
Sorry for late updating , i'm busy in school . Lot's of homework .
Goog Night . I dont have classes tomorrow. I hope I can update !


God Bless everyone