What the .. DAMN

Donghae's Girlfriend

 

Donghae's POV

 

I leave them in Cassandra's room.

I don't want to stay there anymore.

 

 

Why did she do that?

I thought my dreams come true.

 

I thought she loves me.

 

 

I thought she's already mine now.

 

 

But why did she do that?

 

and the Kiss..

what's that for??

 

 

 

.

i said to myself when I got our room and sit on my bed.

My heart is going to explode from pain.

I didn't notice that I'm crying.

What the ..

DAMN 

 

 

I heard footsteps coming from outside. Looks like they will enter this room.

I hurry and wipe my tears and lay on my bed, so that they won't notice me crying.

I cover myself using my blanket.

 

 

minutes later.

I heard the door open and someone spoke :

 

"Donghae-ah, are you sleep?" someone asked.

"Lee Donghae, are you okay?" another voice said.

 

 

I can hear their footstep then suddenly sit on my bed.

 

I pretend that I was already sleep.

then someone speak again.

 

"Donghae-shii. Sorry for what your hyungs done to you. We just wanna help you and Cassandra." he said to me.

"Donghae-ah, Don't worry. Teukie and Me are here for you. All of us are here for you." someone said.

 

So the first one who speak is Teukie-hyung.

and who is the other one??

 

"Heechul is right Donghae. Don't worry, all of us are here for you. We will help you until you succeded." Teukie-hyung said.

 

So he's with Heechul-hyung.

 

I can't control myself to not to cry again.

But tears drops again.

 

I take off my blanket and hugged Teukie-hyung since he's right beside me.

 

NO ONE's POV

 

Donghae : Hyung... I thought ... I thought .... I thought she loves me ..

Leeteuk : Sorry Hae ~ We thought it would be a big help if we success that prank ..

Donghae : ~sobs~

Heechul : im sorry Donghae .. But i'll promise you .. I will help you to get Cassandra's heart ..

Donghae : ~ sobs~

Leeteuk : gwenchana ???

Donghae : nope ..

Heechul : cry out loud Hae .. to release the pain from your heart ..

Donghae : You know hyung .. When the time she kiss lately in her room, it felt so real .. but after she said all those words .. i feel like my heart will expload from the pain ..

Leeteuk : ~still hugging hae and rubbing hae's hair~

Donghae : im so stupid hyung ..

Leeteuk : shhh~ no your not, you just tell the true feelings of yours to her ...

Heechul : don't blame yourself Fishy ...

Leeteuk : really .. it's our fault .. if we didn't plan this .. this wont happen ..

Donghae : No ~ hyung, you just give your best for my own happiness ..

Heechul : Yah~ Donghae-ah .. 

Donghae : Heechul-hyung, it's my fault . I've been so into her.... I really really want her ..

Heechul : Yah ~ It's not your fault . Okay ?? Dont' blame yourself. This is a challenge for you . If you really want her to be yours then face the challenge that you are facing now .

Leeteuk : Heechul is right . This is a challenge. I know, she'll be yours ... SOON .. So please, stop blaming yourself .

Heechul : You look like an idiot . Stop it okay ??

Donghae : ~ still not answering~

Heechul : Lee Donghae ..

Donghae : Yes~ Heechul Hyung .. Thank you Teukie hyung and Heechul hyung ... for your advices ..

Heechul : Hmm~ Don't worry we will help you .. but now ... Face Cassandra .... Don't ignore her. Act like you know that you prank us lately .. Got it ??

Donghae : hhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ~ Okay hyung ..

Leeteuk : Cheer-up Donghae ... Mark my words Hae ... "She'll be yours .. SOON" okay ?

Donghae : Yes~ hyung .. Thanks ..

 

 

Good Evening ..

Done with this chapter ..

Hehehe . Sorry for late updating ..