Cassandra is rich and smart PART 2

Donghae's Girlfriend

 

Author’s POV

 

Donghae, Cassandra and Kyuhyun continued their conversation in the living room.

 

On the other hand ..

 

 

Sungmin’s POV

 

“It’s really nice here right hyung?” Siwon asked me.

“Yes~ so nice to stay here forever..” I said.

“Hahaha ..” Siwon just laughed at me.

“I want my house near the sea shore .. Just like this.” I said to him

“Like that house??” He said pointed out the house we’re staying right now.
“Nope~ Not that kind of BIG house .. Simple house that my family can stay” I said to him.

“Yes Yes ~~ You know what hyung .. Cassandra is really not in our level.” He said.

“Why ??” I asked.

“Look, she studied for 6 years and graduated at KAIST, her family owns HOTEL’s and CONDOMINIUMS, her grandfather owns a BIG COMPANY and has 3 branches of that BIG COMPANY in South Korea..” He explain ..

“Ahahaha. Even though she is not in our level, her attitude and personalities are the same. The Cassandra I met before in our trainee days, is still the same Cassandra I met now. She’s not like the other people whom their family own a BIG BIG COMPANY .. that has a RUDE attitude. Cassandra is DIFFERENT from the others. A SIMPLE yet FASHIONISTA Cassandra.” I explain to Siwon.

 

“Your right hyung, the good about her is that, her family know God. Who helped them to achieve all of it.” Siwon said to me.

 

“You’re right ..” I said …

 

 

“No I can stop thinking about you girl” my phone rang ..

 

It’s Leeteuk hyung ..

 

“Yoboseyo??” I asked .

“Sungmin-ah, where are you??” he asked .

“Here at the beach with Siwon. Why hyung?” I asked him

“Go here .. Were playing billiards right now, we have a emergency meeting..” he said.

“What kind of meeting?” I asked.

“You will know when you’re here..” He said.

“Arasso, we will go now there..” I said and hang up ..

 

 

“Who’s that??” Siwon asked.

“It’s Teukie hyung.. We have a emergency meeting.. but they playing billiards..What the..” I said to him ..

“Alright,, c’mon..” He said.

“Okay..”

 

UPDATED AGAIN :DDD