Move on. Part One

Donghae's Girlfriend

Donghae's Girlfriend

 

Donghae's

 

It's been a year since the last time I saw Cassandra. Again, she left without saying goodbye. The last I heard that her contract is over and she didn't renew it. After that, Leeteuk hyung told me that she flew to Maldives with her family and after some weeks, we can't contact her. I got worried, no, not only me, but all of us got worried. So we asked Choona noona if she knew something. That's when we heard that she's in USA and change her number. Even Choona noona doesn't even know her current number. And now, it's been a year, year since the last time we talked. I manage to contact her. How? Someone give a piece of paper, and on that paper, it has Cassandra's phone number. I dialed and ...

 

 

* flasback *

 

 

"Hello." She answered it, thank God!

 

"Cassandra." I said.

 

"Dong ... Hae ??" She said.

 

"Yes. Hi!" I said.

 

"How?? How did you get my number?" She asked.

 

"Someone give it to me. How are you?" I asked.

 

"uhmm. I'm good, I'm good. How about you?" She said.

 

"Not good... Look, Cassandra. I call because... Because, I'm worried. You didn't say goodbye to us. You didn't even say that your contract is done and that .. That you will leave and stay there..." I said.

 

I hear a trace of regret on the other line.

 

"I'm really sorry, really sorry Donghae." She said.

 

I let out a big sigh.

 

"Donghae please, don't be like that." She said.

 

"Don't what?! How.. How about us?" I shout at her.

 

"Please Donghae, don't shout." She said.

 

"But how about us. The love, the promise we did. You promise me.. You promise me you'll .. You'll be mine, and I'll be yours. You're my princess, and I'm your prince." I said and cry.

 

"Oh baby..." She said. I hear she sobs.

 

"You said you love me." I told her.

 

 

I waiting for her answer, when someone knocked the door.

 

"Donghae-yah. You okay?" Leeteuk hyung asked me.

 

"ne, hyung." I said.

 

"Okay." He said and leave.

 

 

I'm back to her.

 

"Cassandra..." I said.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry Donghae. I shouldn't said that to you." 

 

What?? What is she saying..

 

"What?" I said.

 

"Donghae, please forgive me." She said and cries.

 

"Forgive you for what?" I said

 

"Forget about me. Forget everything I said to you. When we we're at the beach. When you called me. Please, forget it. Forget it everything we had. The promises, everything.... Everything Donghae." 

 

"What? What are you talking about? Why.. Why are you saying this??" I said.

 

"I'm saying this for you to forget me. I don't love you Donghae!" She shouts at me.

 

"what??" I said in a low voice ..

 

"I don't love you. Please Donghae. Stop this. Stop contacting me. Stop worrying about me." She said.

 

"but.." I said.

 

"Please.. Goodbye." She said and hang up.

 

She doesn't love me?

 

* end of flashback *

 

 

"Hey dude, you okay?"

 

I look up and Eunhyuk standing in front of me.

 

"Hey, where's the others?" I asked him.

 

"Downstairs, looking for you." He said.

 

"Sorry. I was looking for Choona noona." I said.

 

"Why? Still tryin' to look for Cass?" Eunhyuk said.

 

"Yes." I said.

 

"Still waiting for a miracle?" He teased me.

 

"You know, I love her and I'll wait for her." I told him.

 

"Fine, Let's go. We need to go." He said.

 

 

I nod and start to walk when I saw Choona noona goes out of the room.

 

 

"Noona!" I called her.

 

"Ohh. Hi." She said to me and to Eunhyuk.

 

"Hi noona." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Noona. Do you know where Cass stay in USA?" I ask Choona noona.

 

"Omo. Donghae, her brother, Mark won't tell me. Even her uncle Seojun doesn't say anything to me." She said.

 

"See? I told you Hae. You need to stop looking for her. She's done. You need to accept the fact that it's done. We won't see her again." Eunhyuk said to me and place his hands on my shoulder. Trying to comfort me.

 

 

I know, in my heart that I still need look and wait for her but ... The thing is .. I'm gettin tired waiting for her. She told me to forget everything we had. But I didn't follow what she told me. And now, at this moment, I'm getting tired.

 

"Donghae, you need to stop. It's for you too. Move on now." Choona noona distract me.

 

I just nod and starts to walk to the stairs.

 

 

Do I need to stop now?

 

"You're just hurting yourself. Stop believing she will come back to you!" My conscience told me.

 

The more I think, the more my mind telling me to stop.

I need to think more, need some time to gather my thoughts.

 

 

Ohh Cassandra, I love you! Where are you?

 

 

 

Cassandra's

 

 

"ooh mom please. I don't want to go there! I'm good here." I told my mom on the phone.

 

"Honey, just a week of vacation. Go here." Mom said.

 

"I don't want to." I said.

 

"and mom, I really can't go back there." I said.

 

"Why? Are you .. Back...??" Mom said.

 

"uhmmm. Yes. I'm back here in the hospital." I said.

 

"Again? Why? Oh Cassandra Li Seo! Why didn't you call us. China didn't even say something when I ask about you. She said your fine." mom shouts at me.

 

"I told her not to call you. I'm okay mom, don't worry." I said.

 

"No! You're not okay! I'll tell this to your dad and Mark. We'll go there as soon as possible." Mom said.

 

"Mom, I'm okay. You don't need to come here. The cast remove yesterday, but I feel some pain from my head. You know I have a migraine." I told my mom.

 

"No, we will go there and that's final. So what the doctor say?" She ask.

 

"Well my arm is good. But..." I said 

 

"But WHAT?" She said.

 

"I need to stay for a day or two to run a check up on my head." I said.

 

"See you're not okay. We will go there okay." She said.

 

 

"Minah! Minah!" Mom shouts on the other line.

 

 

 

"Mom..." I said.

 

 

"Book a flight for me, my husband, Mark and Jason." Mom said. "The flight schedule should be tomorrow!" She added.

 

 

"Mom!" I raised my voice.

 

 

"What?" Mom ask.

 

"You really don't need to come. I'm good, just a headache for sure." I told mom.

 

"Cassandra, don't be stubborn." She said.

 

"No, I'm not. Okay mom, I need to go. It's really late here. I'll call when I'm done with the check up. Uncle Seojun's friend attending me. Dr. Luis Greene." I told my mom coz it's really late. It's 3 am in the morning. 

 

"Okay. Call me and tell me the results. Then we'll go there." Mom said.

 

"Mom, I told you. I'm good." I said.

 

"Honey, we want to see you. We miss you and you don't want to come here so we'll go there. Okay?" Mom said.

 

"I miss you too mom. Okay, fine. I'll call you later. Keep your fone with you. I love you mom." I said to her.

 

"I will. I love you too darling. Bye." She said and hang up.

 

 

I don't want to go back there. I still need some time. I don't want him to see me like this. And I do hope he move on.

 

 

I'm really sorry Donghae.