Tired & Exhausted

Donghae's Girlfriend

Sungmin

 

Leeteuk hyung said they will be quick. But .. the dry run of our performance will start in 30 mins. Manager hyung ask us many times to call the hyungs. Damn. Where the hell they go?

 

I try to call Donghae. He's not answering. Also Heechul.. damn.

 

"Answer your ing phone!" I said in annoyance.

"Sungmin? Where are they?" Manager Hyung ask.

"I can't contact them." I said.

 

Suddenly the door burst open. What the ..

 

"Surely Heechul. You know how to run!" Leeteuk hyung said to Heechul hyung.

 

They're sweating like crazy.

 

"Where the did you go?" Manager Hyung ask them.

"They come and get me." A girl voice.

 

Suddenly, Cassie shows up from Donghae's back. She make her way to the couch and sit. She looks so tired. I make my way to her.

 

"Go get you hair and make up done!" Manager hyung shouts at the 3. 

 

They sit and start their hair and make up.

 

"Cass?" I ask Cass who's looking at her phone.

"Hmm?" She said.

"Are you okay? Long time no see by the way." I said.

"I'm good. Exhausted from work." She said.

"But how did you meet them?" I said.

"They go to our house. Drag me out." She said.

 

Suddenly her phone rings. She answer it. I think it's her brother. She's asking if he can fetch her here.

 

"Yeah. Sure, I'll wait for you. Kindly call me if your near." She said.

"Hmm. Thanks. Grab me a coffee too. Yeah.. thanks. Laters!" She said and hang up.

 

"Guys, you only have 10 mins before your dry run." Manager hyung said.

 

I look at everyone. They look at Cass but don't dare to talk. I know, deep down that they also want to ask about the recent rumors at the company. They just look and sigh.

 

I look at Cass again, she make another call. She stands up and walk away and sit near the window.

 

"Hyung!" Kyu called me.

"What?" I said.

"How is she?" He ask.

"She's good. Exhausted from work." I said.

 

Teukie hyung, Heechul hyung and Domgaw finish their hair and make up.

 

Suddenly, Donghae walk past me and go to Cass. She blinks at her. Donghae pat her shoulder and whisper something to her. She smiles and nods. 

 

What the hell did he say to her.

 

"Super Junior rehearsal in 5 minutes. Please get ready." 

 

One of the assistant PD's inform us.

 

"Let's go!" Leeteuk hyung said.

 

We shout our fighting.

 

"Goodluck." Cass beams at us.

 

Of course, we all smile.

 

We all go out to the room and proceed to the stage for the rehearsal. I look back and see Donghae talking to Cassie with Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung. Teukie hyung looks angry, also Heechul hyung. Cassie who looks exhausted and now, more exhausted and angry too. Donghae, I think calming her down. She nods to Teukie hyung. 

 

"Hyung!"

 

I look back, it's Siwon.

 

"Let's go. Did you see Teukie hyung, Heechul hyung and Donghae hyung?" He ask.

 

When I look back, to my surprise. They running to catch up with us.

 

"Oww. There they are." Siwon said.

"Hyung, palli!" He added.

 

I notice Cass is gone.

 

"Sungmin hyung! Leggo!" Donghae beams at me.

 

I shake my head.

What the hell is happening?

 

- Siwon -

 

 

Sungmin hyung looks distracted on something. But to what? He's not focused. Manager hyung got angry at him because of his mistakes during the rehearsals.

 

"Sungmin, what's wrong?" Leeteuk hyung ask him.

"Nothing." He said and sigh.

"Hyung!" I call Teukie hyung.

"Hmm?" He said.

"Where's Cassandra?" I ask him.

 

After our rehearsal, when we got back here in our waiting room. Cass is gone. I wonder why she left without telling us. I heard she's on vacation.

 

"She left because her brother needs her in their company." He said.

 

Silence filled the room.

Suddenly ..

 

 

"Teukie hyung, can I talk to you for second?" Sungmin hyung said.

"Sure." Teukie hyung said and left with Sungmin hyung.

"What's happening?" Ryeowook said.

"I don't know.." I said.

"Hey guys, don't mind it. Let's just concentrate and finish today. Okay." Donghae hyung said.

 

We all nod.

 

After 15 mins. Leeteuk hyung and Sungmin hyung got back .. with ... wait , with Heechul hyung?

 

 

Something's .. smell fishy here.

 

Suddenly, Donghae go near the window and make a call. Seriously, she looks nervous today and also, kind of .. worried?

 

After our schedule for today. We all go to the parking lot. I have schedule today so I won't be riding with them. Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk hyung have their Sukira. They need to be early because we are the guest for today's episode. I'll be with them after the drama shoot today.

 

"Siwon-nah. Take your time. You can catch up with us." Leeteuk hyung told me.

"Yeah hyung. Thanks." I said.

 

I look at the other members, they got to the car. Only I and Teukie hyung left. This is my chance. I need to ask him.

 

"Hyung...." I call Teukie hyung.

 

He's about to get in.

 

"What?" He ask.

"Can we talk. It's important." I said.

 

He shut the door and walks towards me.

 

"What is it?" He ask.

"Don't lie to me okay?" I said.

"Speak up." He said and place her hands on his waist.

"What's wrong with Cass? What the is the rumors about her? The who spread this? Damn, she's not pregnant!" I said.

"Calm down." He said.

"Hyung, sorry to say this.. but .. who the spread that rumor? I always talk to her whenever I bump into her in the office." I said.

"Mind your language Siwon. Stop cussing!" He said.

"Sorry." I said.

"Nothings wrong with her. Yes, she's not pregnant. But, wait. What? You always bump into her in the office?" He ask and rise an eyebrow to me.

"Yeahhh. I made a promise to her .. not to tell you guys .. about her .. that we meet often at the office." I said

 

"What did you talk about?" He ask me.

 

Damn it. I think, I shouldn't have talk to him. I can't tell him about Cass.

 

"Uhmm. The .. uhmm. Usual.. Hi hello. How are you .. hows work.." I said. I hope I don't get caught.

"Lucky you. Well she's upset, tired, exhausted from the rumors." He said and sigh.

 

So they drag Cass but she didn't tell anything about what we talk about her decision about leaving the company. Well, she said Mr. Lee, I mean her uncle is kinda upset to her. Just because she dated Yoochun hyung without telling him. And it's all over the news now. Damn those paparazzi.

 

I tried to call her.

She answer it on the third ring.

 

 

"Hello?" She asked.

"Cass.." I said.

"Ohh. Siwon?" She asked.

"Yep. How are you? You look so upset today?" I ask.

"The same. Exhausted, tired.. and .. ing tired." She said and sigh.

"You need to relax. Give yourself a break. Break from work, from rumors, from the paparazzi, from the haters." I said.

"Yeah right." She said.

"How about a vacation? Out of the country? Maybe in USA? or in Europe?" I said.

"Well. I was thinking that too? But most of the places that I can go, I want to go to Maldives. A week will do the go straight to Europe or USA." She said.

"That's a good place? When do you prefer to leave?" I ask her.

"As soon as possible. As soon as I suggest this to uncle." She said.

"Did you two talk?" I ask.

"Yes. Yesterday.. it was .. awkward.. but feels so good." She said.

"Can I come to your apartment after our schedule at Sukira?" I ask her.

"No no no. No Siwon. You don't need to go there.. because ... I'm moving. Well, I stay here in my parents place so maybe after my vacation, I'll be living in a new apartment." She said.

 

Ohh. What a news ...

 

 

"... Cass! ... o are you ... to?" I heard some guys voice.

"Siwon.. Super Junior. You don't know him. Don't ask.." she shout back.

 

"Who is it?" I ask her.

"My brother. By the way Siwon, I need to go. Bye." She said and hang up.

 

What the..