Playing Prank on me ?

Donghae's Girlfriend

( Donghae's POV )

 

When I read Cassie's message to me ..

Whoa~ I really can't believe it ...

 

What should I reply to her..

 

 

*ting*

 

I got a message again ..

 

To : Lee Donghae

From : Cassandra

 

"Yah~ Donghae .. Sorry .. I'm not the one who texted the last 4 msg to you. It's Choona-unni. She's playing prank to you. She told me to buy some snack in the store and send messages to you. Really sorry My Hae .. Sorry :("

 

 

What ??
 

So it means ..

Choona-noona doing a prank on me ??

What the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF !!!

 

 

I almost cried when i read her message. I thought she knows that I LOVE HER. but not ..

What I'm going to do now ?????

 

Cassie's POV

 

"Yah~ unnie, I told you not to do that." i said to Choona-unnie.

"Waeyo?? Hey com'on i'm just josking at him." she said to me.

"Ye~ I know. But it might hurt his feelings." i said to her.

"Mworago?? I know, im wrong. why are you so over reacting on what i did to him??" choona-unnie asked.

"Like what I told you unnie, it might hurt his feelings and i dont want him to think that im playing with him. that i'm playing with his feelings for me." i said to her.

"Waeyo?? did you tell him that you love him ?? did he said that he's in love with you?? choona-unnie asked too many questions.

"Noona, it's not the right time to said that to him.. okay ~ im not ready yet.." i said to her..

"Okay~ Im sorry again darling..:" she said.

"Don't do that again. i don't want to hurt his feelings." i said.

"arasso." she said.

 

 

What happen lately keeps on my mind. I dont to hurt him. He's so important to me. If someone breaks his heart, my heart breaks too.  Silents on my car makes me feel so anxious.. Arggg~

 

 

"Cass~~ were here .." Choona-unnie told me.

"Thank GOD." I said ..

 

 

I got off from my car and I saw my Aunt who's waiting for me.

 

"Ma~~" i shouts to her. *i call my aunt Ma~*

"oh~ my baby is here.~" she said..

"im not baby anymore Ma~" i said to her.

"Sorry. I just miss you ..." she said..

 

 

"Annyeong Haseyo Mrs. Seo." Choona-unnie greeted my Aunt.

"Well ~ Hi Ms. Kim. How are you??" My aunt asked ...

"I'm good, how about you??" Choona-unnie said .. 

 


"How's you trip Cass??" Ma~ Asked.

"Tiring. Someone makes me angry on our way here." i said and looked at Choona-unnie.

"i didn't do anything to you Cassandra." Choona-unnie said to me.

"Cass~ Stop being a brat..." Ma~ said to me.

"Arasso.. Ahh ~ Ma~ you know i have visitors later.. please makes some delicious food." I said to my aunt.

"ahh . ye don't worry..." Ma said to me.

"Thank you very much Ma~ I love youuuuuuuuu~" i said while hugging her.

"I love you too. Com'on .. The room is ready.." she said.

"Ahhhh~ Thank You VERY VERY MUCH Ma~" i said ..

 

 

(Heechul's POV)

 

I noticed Donghae looking at his phone and his hands are shaking.. I decided sit beside him since the other seat is available. When I was walking I hear some sobs where Donghae is seated.

I reached him. and i see

 

him crying ??

 

What the ..

 

 

I start talking ..

"Donghae-ah, are you okay??" i asked.

"Ye Hyung .. shhh .. Im fine.. No need to worry." he said with sobs ..

"Yah~ You're crying .. What is it ?? I angrily told him.

"HYUNG~ I told you .. It's nothing.." He said to me a bit louder.

"I know what's wrong with you. Is it Cassie ?" i asked ang seat beside him.

"Hyung~ she don't ... she don't love me.." he said and cry really hard.

"Okay ~ Hae Hae. Let's talk that matter when we arrived at our destination." i said to him and pat his shoulder.

"Yes Hyung~ I just want to release this sadness of mine" he said..

"Okay~ Just the two of us will talk about this okay.." i said to him.

"Promise me hyung.. your the only one i trust about my feelings for cass" he said to me with a weak smile on his face.

"yes ~ i promise. stop crying now okay??" i said to him and give him a hug."

 

After I hugged Donghae I saw Leeteuk looking at me and give me a signal to come to him.

I walk and look and to my dongsaengs.  All of them are sleeping except Donghae. 

 

"Yah~ faster Kim Heechul!" Teukie-hyung shout a bit to me.

"Waeyo? What do you want??" i said to him and hit him on the back.

"Aww~ that hurts.. btw, why our fishy is crying?" he asked me.. What .. Shoot~ He noticed donghae .. Arghh .. 

 

Think KIM HEECHUL .

THINK !

 

 

"Ahh~ He just dream about something bad.. he can't control himself not to cry." good kim heechul .. such a smart boy .. ahahaha

"Is that the real reason why he cried to you??" shoot~ this old man !

 

"Waeyo ?? Is there anything for him to cry on something??" i said to him. why this old man so many questions on his head.

"Ahh~ nothing.. Okay~ Wake them up because were here in our destination." He said to me.

"Arrasso" i said.

 

 

After Teukie hyung said that to me ..

 

I think really hard what to do to wake them up ..

 

 

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

 

Okay .. I have an idea ..

 

 

"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~"

 

i shout like a crazy person that makes them awake.

After I shout ..

They start asking .. ahahah

 

 

"Yah~ Hyung what's the matter??" Siwon asked me.

"Hyung~ what the heck do you think you're doing?" Kangin asked me.

"Hyung~ please bear on our mind that we YOUR DONGSAENGS are TIRED and WANT TO SLEEP MORE!" Evil Kyu said to me.

"Hyung ~ just go to sleep. We know that your tired to .." Sungmin added ..

 

 

others are just staring at me..

 

 

"Are you done talking?" i asked ..

"YES~ HYUNG ~ JUST SHUT UP . WE WANT TO SLEEP MORE" Evil Kyu said to me. Tsk. This Kid.. He's too much ..

 

"YOU WANT TO SLEEP MORE?" i asked.

 

"YES ~" they said ..

 

 

"IS THAT SO. WE WILL BE AT OUR DESTINATION IN 20 MINS . SINCE YOU DECIDED TO SLEEP MORE. ME, LEETEUK-HYUNG AND MANAGER-HYUNG WILL HAVE OUR VACATION AND WE WILL SEND ALL OF YOU BACK TO OUR DORM . ! ALLOFYOU !" ahahah .. im just too much when their complaining ..

 

"Teukie Hyung . They don't want to go with us .. Manager hyung please tell to the driver to go back to the dorm with this guys ..

 

 

 

Okay .. I decided to not update this chapter ..

I'll do next chapter :D