I love you.

Donghae's Girlfriend

Cassie's POV

 

"What are you doing here Uncle? Can't wait for tomorrow?" I ask my dear uncle who appear here in my apartment.

"Cass, I can't wait for tomorrow. Can you tell me what's with these rumors?" Uncle ask.

 

He's pissed too.

 

"Should I quit now?" I ask him.

"It's your choice Cass, but if your unreasonable, I will not let you quit and we still need to fix this problems." He said.

"It's a long story Uncle and I don't know what to do." I said to him.

 

* author's pov *

 

Cassie explain to his uncle everything, about the rumors, problems she have. 

 

Cassie's POV

 

I can't stop crying after I let out all to my uncle. It's good to have him, he understand me a lot.

 

"Is this your last schedule? In Japan?" He asked me.

"Yes.." I said to him

"How about here in Korea? You have.?" He asked again.

"None. Japan is my last schedule." I said to him.

"Are you done packing? I'll drive you to your house? And about your things, I'll take care of it." He said.

"Thank you uncle. I'm going crazy because of this !" I told him and cry more.

 

+ Author's POV +

 

The next day, Cassie stay in her house with her brothers, as what her uncle command her.

 

*still Cassie's POV*

 

It's better to stay at home than to stress myself in office.

 

"Li!" Oppa called me.

"Why?" I asked him.

"Are you okay? He asked.

"Of course! I'm okay, definitely okay." I said to him and smile.

"If you say so. I'll go now. Mom and Dad will be back tonight from a business trip." He said to me.

 

He come to me and hug me. I hug him back..

 

"Take Care." I said to him.

 

Then he leave.

 

I feel sleepy, so I decided to sleep.

 

+ After 3-4 hours of sleeping +

 

Tok tok tok ..

someone's knocking ..

Tok tok tok ..

 

"Ms. Li?" Someone called me.

"Ms. Li??" *tok tok tok* 

 

"What is it?" I said in annoyance.

"Sorry to disturb you but there are some guys looking for you." She said.

 

Phew, who is it...

 

"Who?" I asked.

"Your friends. They say."  She said.

 

After that, I got up.

I didn't even care how I look.

 

I'm in the stairs looking down to the people in the living room.

 

What the hell are they doing here...

 

"Ms. Park, bring refreshment for them and get my drink." I said to Ms. Park. 

"Cassie!" He said.

"Why are you here? Teukie appa. If I remember you have schedules today." I said to him.

"How did you know?" Chullie oppa ask me.

"Uncle told me yesterday." I said to them.

"So, it's true.. that you're leaving the company?" Donghae ask me.

"I came back from Japan yesterday. About that "leaving the company" thing. I don't know about it. I heard it on my way back here. Me and uncle talk about it last night." I told them.

 

Then Ms. Park came from Kitchen and serve the glass of water to them and also the fruits and hand me my smoothie drink. 

 

"Can you tell me about it?" Teukie appa said.

"Not me, Us hyung!" Donghae said.

"Yeah, sorry. So Cass, what did you talk about?" Leeteuk opps said.

"About that, I can't. It just between me and uncle. That's it and if you force me. I still won't tell you." I told them.

"But Cass.." Chullie oppa said and left a big sigh. 

"No more but's oppa. I really can't. It's a matter between me and uncle." I said to him.

"Are you okay?" Donghae ask me. 

"Of course, I am." I said to him. 

"No you're not Cassandra!" Leeteuk oppa told me.

"I am." I said.

"Well, look at you! You look exhausted. Eyes swollen. When was the last time you eat properly. You look... so thin." He said.

 

I look at myself. Damn. He's right, I'm thin. I look like a girl who didn't eat for days.

 

"I'm exhausted from work appa. I didn't sleep well and eat well because of tons of works." I said.

"Did you eat?" He asked. 

 

Oh.. .

Since I sleep late yesterday. I woke up just to say goodbye to Mark oppa. 

 

"Silence means Yes." Heechul oppa interrupt me from my thoughts.

"Oh c'mon guys. Don't concern yourself just because of me. Please. Your busy guys." I said.

"You concern us, of course. Especially me.Tell me, did you eat?" Donghae ask me.

 

I look at him.

The sadness reflects on his beautiful eyes.

 

"Hey.." I go near him and place my hand on his face. 

 

This beautiful man in front of me, saying that he's worried about me. This man that I fell in love from the day we met. I didn't care what Leeteuk appa and Heechul react on how I act.

 

He lean against my hand and place his hands on mine.

 

"Cass, you.. you know how much I want to take care of you. Your life, is my life." He said to me.

 

I can't take my eyes of Donghae.

 

"Hey.. I can't... I can't..." Tears in my eyes. I cry in front of him.

 

He wipes my tears in my cheeks.

 

"See? I know when your not okay. Come have a lunch with us." He said.

 

I still stare at him. Why the I can't control my tears. He still wipes my tears with his thumbs.

 

"Cass?" Leeteuk oppa called me.

 

I nod. Words fail to come out my mouth.

 

"Wait here, I'll change first." I said to Leeteuk oppa and look at Donghae. He nods and smile at me. Then suddenly he gives me a kiss on my lips.

 

"Go." He said.

"You really know how to steal a kiss." I said to him.

 

He grin at me.

 

In my room, I search for the most comfortable & presentable clothes for me to where. Jeez! It took 15 minutes for me to choose. So I decided to wear my jeans and a 3/4's sleeve shirt. I put my shoes and get my wallet and phone.

 

On my way to the living room, my phone rings ..

 

"Hello?" I ask.

"Honey, good morning." 

 

Oh it's mom.

 

"Hello mom, Good morning." I greet her.

 

I arrive at the living room.

They look at me.

 

"Who is it?" Donghae asked me.

"Mom." I mouth to him.

 

He nods.

 

"How are you feeling? I heard it from your uncle." She said.

 

I know she's worried from the the tone of her voice. 

 

"Did he call you?" I ask.

"Yes, how are you?" She asked me again.

"I'm good mom." I said.

"Oh honey, wish I was there with you with your dad. To listen to you, to take of you." She said. It's almost a sob.

"Oh mom, I know, I know." I said.

 

She starts to cry.

Oh .

 

"Mom, please don't cry. I'm okay. Really okay. You don't need to worry about me. Please." I said.

 

I try not cry and yes I succeed.

 

"Sorry, I should be stronger for you. Anyways, I just call to check on you and to inform you that ..." she said.

"That what mom?" I ask.

"We have to stay here for more weeks. There's a problem on the company. I'm sorry." She said

"Mom! You don't need to say sorry. I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Please. I hope that problem is not that serious." I said.

 

Donghae comes near me.

 

"Yes darling. Don't mind the problem. Just take a rest. Heard you just finish your packed schedules. Please honey, promise me your okay and you will rest." She said.

"Yes mom. I promise. I'm okay. Please. I love you!" I said.

"I love you more than you know Darling." She said.

"Tell dad I love him too." I said.

"Yes, of course. I'll tell him." She said.

"And to Jason. Hope he help you there. I love him too. Okay mom, I need to hang up. I'll eat my lunch with my friends." I said.

"Okay, I'll tell him. Bye darling. Take care. I miss you. I love you." She said and hang up.

 

I put my phone on my pocket, when I look up, Donghae is standing in front me. I look around, Heechul and Leeteuk oppa is not here.

 

"You okay?" He asked me.

 

I nod.

 

"Where are they?" I asked him.

"They get the car." He said.

"Thank you." He added.

"For what?" I ask.

"For agreeing for lunch and also.. for us." He said.

"Us?" I ask.

"Now, I know more how you feel." He said.

 

He take my hands..

He looks at my eyes ..

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you." He said.