Cassie ?? You can sing ??

Donghae's Girlfriend

(Kyuhyun's POV)

why do my hyungs always makes me clean their mess. I can't say no to Sungmin-hyung. I can't live without my gadgets! My ipod, my phone, my laptop, my ds, and my psp?? no. i don't want Manager-hyung confiscate it!

 

Me and Ryeowook-hyung left here in this messy dorm. We start cleaning it. I remember that I install StarCraft in our pc. I will let Ryeowook-hyung to clean all of this mess.

 

Now, i'm in front of our pc. ahaha .. good thing i installed starcraft here. 

I open our pc, and wait for 1 min. when i look to the pc. i saw that before i can logged on.. i need to enter the password first! ! who the hell put a password in the pc.

 

(Ryeowook's pov)

Ahaha .. Kyuhyun.. you can't open that pc. Eunhyuk-hyung put a password, so that you can't logged in and play your starcraft. I know that this will happen! It's good that i told Eunhyuk-hyung to put password last night. When he's about to turn off the pc. For your information guys. Me too. I don't know the password. Only Eunhyuk-hyung knows it.

 

"Wookie-hyung??" Kyuhyun shouts to me. (coz i'm in our room, (yesung & me shares a room))

"waeyo??" i shout him back.

"do you know the password of our pc?" he asked me.

"Nope~ Why ?" i asked him.

"I already finish cleaning the living room, the kicthen and our closet room" he said to me. (wow~ he already finish it. hmm .. look's like i saw the closet still in a mess!)

"yah~ Kyuhyun-shii. I don't know the password of the pc. and still you're not finish cleaning the kitchen, living room and the closet. Please clean it before Heechul-hyung go here and check us!"

"arghh .. you're the one who put a password here! Please hyung, let me play starcraft!" he angrily told me.

"noooooooooooo~ CHO KYUHYUN. See.. do you hear my phone ringing. It's Heechul-hyung. I will tell Heechul-hyung to go here and make you clean the whole dorm w/out my help!" i joke at him .. i text and ask Eunhyuk-hyung to make a call to my phone. So that Kyuhyun will stop asking me the password and for him to start cleaning again!

"aishhhhhhh .. i hate you Wookie-hyung" he angrily told me.

"Just finish your job Cho Kyuhyun. We need to go to SME building. We have practice you know!" i angrily told him.

"i know!." he shout to me again.

2 hr passed. It's already 10:30 a.m. I take a bath first. After i finish taking the bath, it told kyuhyun to take a bath. I have my clothes on and there's one thing i need to do, that is to call Eunhyuk-hyung and tell him what happened lately. Opps. I need to go to the 12th floor. I need to give the bag first to Donghae-hyung.

(On the other dorm) (in dialogue)

Heechul : "are you finished Hae??

Donghae : "yes hyung!"

(tok tok tok) - someone knock the door-

Heechul : -open the door-

Ryeowook : "hello hyung."

Heechul : "oh~ Wookie."

Ryeowook : "kyuhyun is still in the bathroom. Don't worry hyung. He will patiently wait for us after he take a bath!"

Heechul : "if he can't wait us. i will kill him! BTW why are you here? I thought you're gonna wait us in the parking lot?"

Ryeowook : "Where's Donghae-hyung. Because Eunhyuk-hyung wants to give this bag to him."

Heechul : "did Eunhyuk bought that bag for Donghae?"

Ryeowook : "no. fans give this to Donghae. Fans ask a favor to Eunhyuk-hyung to give this to him."

Heechul : "ahh ~ wait, i will call him! DONGGGGGHHHHHHHHAEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Donghae : "why hyung?'

Heechul : "Ryeowook is here!"

Donghae : -go out from his room-

Ryeowook : "hyung~~~~~~"

Donghae : "oh, Ryeowook. Why ??"

Ryeowook : "Eunyuk-hyung wants to give you this" (hand the bag)

Donghae : "What's this?"

Ryeowook : "Eunhyuk-hyung said that it's from your fans"

Donghae : "How did he get this?"

Ryeowook : "fans owe him a favor to give that you, and he said the he forgot to give this to you last night since your not around"

Donghae : "Thank you very much Wookie~"

Heechul : "Are you done talking? We need to go!"

Donghae : "Yes were done. Com'on Wookie"

Ryeowook : "Ne~Hyung"

Heechul : "Fishy. Make sure you didn't forget anything."

Donghae : "Yes~hyung. Everything packed now"

Ryeowook : "Kyuhyun texted me, he's on the van now"

Heechul : "okay"

 

Heechul, Donghae & Ryeowook left the room and go to the parking lot where Kyuhyun is waiting for them.

 

(on the SME Building)

(Leeteuk's pov)

 

Why they keep so long?? Were dead if our main manager check us here. I'm waiting for my other members.  The members who left in our dorm to clean it. The other starts practicing the dance steps that Eunhyuk & Shindong choreographs.

 

"Hyung!!" Kangin call me.

"Yes?" i ask.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"Waiting for the others." i said to him.

"Omo~ Hyung, you need to practice now. Scold them later. Manager-hyung told me that our main manager will come here to check us. You know... Were dead if he see us not practicing." he said to me.

"Were more dead if he saw us incomplete." i said to him.

"I know, but the more important is, when he get here, were starting practing." He explain to me. (He's definitely right)

"Okay Okay." i said.

"Teukie-hyung, Kangin-hyung ! Are you done talking? Do you want me to teach you the dance or not? you two keep me waiting." Eunhyuk joke us.

"Yah~ Lee Hyukjae~" Kangin shouts at Eunhyuk.

"Waeyo? I'm your choreographer for today." Eunhyuk annoys Kangin.

"Yah~~~~ Come here you monkey !!!" Kangin is angry thats why he started chasing Eunhyuk.

 

 

Still the 2 are running inside our rehearsal room where the other members arrived.

 

 

"Sorry, Were late" Heechul said to us while catching his breath.

"it's because of Kyuhyun! He texted us that he's now in the van, but when we get in the van, the driver told us that Kyuhyun go back to the dorm." Donghae added. (what's wrong with this magnae)

"He did that on purpose,to annoy us." Ryeowook added.

 

"Yah~ i forgot my bag. I didn't do it purposely Teukie-hyung." Kyuhyun explain to me.

"You forgot your bag?? HAH ~ i saw your bag on the van" Heechul angrily told him.

"It's not my bag." Kyuhyun answer back to Heechul.

"Then who owns it?" Donghae asked him.

"it's my bag! my other bag" Kyuhyun laugh.

"Yah ~" Heechul shouts at him. (i can't stand at this. I don't want seeing them fighting)

"Okay STOP now!" I told him.

"The one i forgot in the dorm is the bag for my friend" Kyuhyun said to all of us.

"who's friend?" Kangin asked.

"You will know later!" Kyuhyun said.

 

"Okay stop now. We need to start our rehearsal" Eunhyuk said to us like a LEADER.

"Are you now taking my position?" I asked him.

"No hyung" He said to me.

"Since Eunhyu still my lines. We really need to start practicing before ou main manager get here." I said to them.

 

"YES ~" My dongsaeing's shouts.

 

 

And they start rehearsing the dance steps for their upcoming album.

It's already 12:30 in the afternoon. still practicing.

 

(sj conversation)

Eunhyuk : "1,2,3, 4..."

Siwon : "Wow~ where in the nearly end of this song"

Leeteuk : "yes. that's why we need more practice to make this perfect for our fans"

Sungmin : "they miss us a lot"

Yesung : "ye~"

 

(a sweet, calming voice interupt their rehearsal)

"And then a hero comes along

when the strenght to carry on,

and you cast your fears aside,

and you know you can survive,

 

so when you feel like hope is gone,

look inside you and be strong,

and you'll finally see the truth,

that a hero lies in you

 

Oh ho, Lord knows

Dreams are hard to follow

But don't let anyone

Tear them away, hey yea



Hold on

There will be tomorrow

In time, you find the way, hey



Then a hero comes along

With the strength to carry on

And you cast your fears aside

And you know you can survive

So when you feel like hope is gone

Look inside you and be strong

And you finally see the truth

That a hero lies in you


That a hero lies in you

Mmm, that a hero lies in you"

 

Shindong : "Whoa~~~~"

Sungmin : "Wahhh~ Her voice. It's amazing"

Eunhyuk : "Wanna check out??"

Heechul : "Who can it be??"

Kangin : "Hyung let's check it"

Heechul : "okay com'on"

Leeteuk : "hey hey hey. were still in the middle of our rehearsal!!"

Eunhyuk : "Yah~ Hyung, we know that you want too to see who is it."

Leeteuk : "yes of course, but ..."

Donghae : "No more but's hyung. com'on"

 

 

So the boys deceided to check it. They decided that the one who wil check is Leeteuk."

 

Kangin : "Hyung~ go and check it"

Leeteuk : "Why me??"

Heechul : "You're the eldest"

Shindong : "Heechul-hyung. Go with Leeteuk-hyung since your age is the same. He's just 9 days older than you."

Donghae : "ye hyung, Shindong-hyung is right."

Heechul : "Aist this kids.. Arasso . Arasso"

Kyuhyun : "Hey ~~ Hyung's . Make sure wouldn't caught by her"

Donghae : "Yah ~ Kyuhyun .. Do you know something ??"

Kyuhyun : "nope .."

Kangin : "Yah ~ I know you know something .. Opps not only you.. You two .. Yesung .. Ryeowook"

Yesung : "Huh ??"

Eunhyuk : "stop now. Let's just look"

Shindong : "Heechul-hyung.. Leeteuk-hyung .. go now"

Leeteuk & Heechul : "arasso"

 

~ Leeteuk & Heechul open the dorr and see the girl singing "Hero" by Mariah Carey.

 

 

Heechul : ~widen his eyes after seeing the girl~

Siwon : "Waeyo hyung ? Who is it ??"

Heechul : "wow~ Leeteuk-hyung. I can't believe this"

Leeteuk : ~still shock~ "me ... tooo"

Shindong : "Who is it ??"

Sungmin : "did you see her face?"

Siwon : "who is it?"

Donghae : "is it one of our trainee's?"

Kyuhyun : "Why are you two not talking?. Did you see her?"

Kangin : "I knew it. Yah~ CHO KYUHYUN .. I know you know this girl. Right there, in that room."

Kyuhyun : "Yes. I know? Why?"

Kangin : "then who is it?"

Kyuhyun : "hyung why don't you check it by yourself!"

Kangin : "CHO KYUHYUN!"

 

-------------

 

Yesung : "oh~ DId we disturb you?"

Girl : "Yep. All I hear is Kangin-oppa's voice"

Hankyung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon : "IT'S YOU? Cassie?"

Cassie : "HUH??"

Ryeowook : "Noona~ Mianhe, They want to check who's singing in this room."

Cassie : "ahhh~ okay. Kangin. Please lower your voice when you're here in the building"

Kangin : "Oh~ mianhe."

Kyuhyun : "but why did you come out? are you finished?"

Cassie : "I'm kinda bored that's why i finished the song and I saw Leeteuk-appa & Heechul-oppa looking at me."

Heechul & Leeteuk : ~speechless~

Shindong : "Yah~ Cassie. you have a really good voice"

Cassie : "kamsa hamnida"

Siwon : "i never thought it was you"

Cassie : "really? it's because, it's your first time hearing me signing."

Eunhyuk : "Cass~ i was stunned when you come out from that door"

Cassie : "Okay~. Are you still having your rehearsal?"

Eunhyuk : "Yes~"

Cassie : "Can I watch?"

Sungmin : "Of course you can"