and I end up on hurting them again.

Donghae's Girlfriend

Cassandra

 

 

"Hey. If you don't have anything good to say. Stop calling me oppa!"

 

I shout at Mark, my older brother, who keeps bugging me.

 

"Heol~ why are you shouting at me? I'm just making sure that you are okay." He said.

 

 

The managers looks at me and I raise my brow to them that make them uncomfortable.

 

 

"You called 5 times and this is the 6th time. And I'm on a ing meeting now."

I told him.

 

 

"Ow. Sorry. Anyways, we'll be there the day after tomorrow."

 

What?!

 

 

"What?"

I said.

 

"Yes. We'll be going there since you don't want to come here. Mom and Dad misses you so much. And you barely call us. What happened to you?"

 

Oh damn. Here he goes again.

 

"See you after two days. I need to go. Bye." I hung up.

 

 

The meeting ends much faster than I thought.

And here I am trying to catch China. We have a lunch meeting.

Here I am at the elevator trying to call China when suddenly, a loud voices of bunch of guys catch my attention. I looked up and saw them looking at me.

 

What the ?!

It's them.

They're not riding the elevator, the I need to go.

 

 

"Excuse me? Aren't you going in?" I asked them.

And they start to move and ride the elevator with me.

 

 

 

No one dares to speak. As well as me. I didn't say anything but I know that they looking at me when suddenly my phone rings. I looked at it, it's China.

 

 

"Chin?" I said.

 

"Where are you?" She asked.

 

"Elevator. The meeting ends faster than I thought. Are you with Luis and Dave?" I know, Dave set this meeting. Since, I turned down his offer.

 

"Yes. What do you want to eat?" She asked.

 

"The usual please. Thanks, I'll be there in five minutes." I said and hang up.

 

 

And then I look up. All of them are staring at me.

And I really hate when someone’s staring at me. It's rude. So I raise my eyebrows to them. The elevator suddenly stops at 20th floor.

 

 

"Can you move guys? I need to get out." I said and they move to the side for me.

 

 

And I start to walk towards the restaurant in our hotel here in 20th floor.

 

 

I see Dave with his goofy smile. This guy.

 

 

"Hi babe!" Dave greeted me and suddenly pull me into hug. And I know that their still staring at me in the back.

 

I hugged Dave back and I hear his voice, that voice I cannot forget.

 

"Sorry guys. I just need to finish all the meetings before mom and dad arrives."

I told them and give Dave a kiss on his cheeks that make his handsome face turned red.

 

 

Maybe you guys wondering who Dave is.

Dave Grey, my best friend from Canada who currently staying here in US.

 

 

"What the? Cassandra Li Seo. Do you know those people in your back?"

China whisper at me.

 

"Yes." I told her and greet Luis.

 

 

"And then it's okay to you. Those are your friend’s right?"

China asked me.

 

"Yes. I can't hide forever from them. I bump into them at the elevator. Don't mind them."

I told her to shut her up. She keep on asking me.

 

 

"So the agenda?" I ask Dave.

 

"You? Why did you turn down my offer? China told me about the Korea Expansion. Cass you know I'm willing to invest with this project. You've been working for this." He said.

 

 

"You know the reason Dave. I cannot go back there." I said.

 

 

"You can't. Or you don't want to?"

I know it's him.

 

 

China, Luis and Dave look at him.

Then Dave looked at me.

 

"Why? C'mon. I know the reason why. But you told me that you moved on. So let's start this project." He said.

 

"You moved on?" Angry Donghae said.

 

"Excuse me?" Dave told him.

 

"Yes?" Donghae answer back.

 

"Can you please lower your voice? We're on a meeting here." Dave said with his calm voice.

 

"Is this an office? This is a restaurant, for your information. This is not an office." Donghae said.

 

"Excuse me? Do you know who are you talking to?" Dave asking him.

 

Dave might be calm but cannot control his temper.

 

"Do I need to know? Do you know who I am? Or us? We are a guest in this hotel trying to have a peaceful lunch." Donghae said.

 

 

I saw Dave getting angrier and looks like he's ready to punch Donghae.

So I need to stop him.

 

 

"Dave." I called him and shake my head.

 

"But?" Dave said.

 

"I'll talk to them. I know those people." I said and prepares to leave. I didn't finish my meal.

 

"Now you're gonna talk to us?" Leeteuk suddenly speaks.

 

 

I looked back.

 

 

"Yes. After your meal." I said and called Therese, one of the managers of our restaurant here in my hotel.

 

 

"Yes ma'am?" Therese appears in front of me.

 

"Put their bill on me as well as China's meal. Send it to my office okay?" I told her.

 

 

I look back at China. She's smiling at me. A weird smile actually.

 

 

"I need to go to my house and clean it. Mom and Dad will arrive in two days with Mark and Jason. Catch you tomorrow." I told her. She nods at me.

 

 

I face Leeteuk who is standing in front of me.

 

 

"Heechul oppa, Kyuhyun, you know my office right? Go there after your meal." I said while looking at Leeteuk.

 

 

"Excuse me." I said and head to the elevator.

 

 

Now, all I need to do is just talk to them. Answer their questions and prepare to face Donghae.

 

 

 

"Ms. Li?"

My secretary is suprised. I haven't been gone for hours.

 

"I have company. Let them in when they arrived alright?"

She nod’s at me.

 

 

I sit on my swivel chair and starts to think what explanations I should come up. The answers that need to be answered. Most specially, facing Donghae. I can’t relax. Damn this. I need to go to rest room.

 

 

When I open the door back to my office, all of them are already there waiting for me.

 

 

“So, let’s talk.” Leeteuk appa said to me as soon as I sit in my office coach facing them.

 

Before I start talking, I grab the telephone besides me. Lei answers and I told her to bring some refreshments for us.

 

 

“Okay. What do you want to talk about? But I will only answer the questions that needs to answer. This will be quick. As you can see earlier, I have a meeting with my business partner that I cancel because of you guys.” I said and act like a boss which I always do when talking to my employees.

 

 

“You change.” Sungmin oppa said.

 

“I know. I can’t deny that fact oppa.” I said and smile bitterly.

I know that fact, I have change since I left Korea.

 

 

“What happen?” Eunhyuk ask me.

 

“Simple. My contract ends and I didn’t renew it. Still have a lot of rumours about me and Yoochun that stress me out, and some non-sense rumours keeps on bothering me. So I decided to leave the country for a vacation in Maldives. And decided to live here in US for better and new life.”

 

I said to them. I can’t believe that I will be explaining things from them which I’m not ready yet. This is hard for me.

 

 

“How about us?”

Donghae ask me.

 

 

I look at him. He still got this look that flatter my heart.

But I already hurt him. Really bad and I don’t want to continue hurting him.

 

 

“There’s nothing about us. Remember when I called you? All of it, what I said to you is true. There’s no reason for us. Nothing. Nadahh. So I hope you moved on and continue pursuing your dream without me. I’m a hindrance to you.”

 

I said to him, look at him in the eyes. Those eyes, I can see clearly how I hurt him.

 

 

“Do Choona noona knows you are here in LA?” Leeteuk oppa ask me.

 

“Yes. She knows. I told him not to tell everyone where I’m staying. Not just me. Also my brother, Mark.” I told him.

 

“Did you change your phone number because you don’t want us to contact you?” Sungmin oppa ask me.

 

“No, I drop my phone when I was in a boat in Maldives. I got my new number here.”

I said and look at my phone. I got a message from China. Before listening to their questions, I look first at my phone. She wants me to call her.

 

 

“Wait guys, I need to call someone first.”

I told them.

 

“China?” I said as soon as she answer her phone.

 

 

“We’re in the ER in Los Angeles Medical Center.”

What? ER?

 

“What happened?” I ask that make me stand up.

 

 

“After you leave us, the guy named Donghae punch Dave earlier. He’s really angry at Dave. Luis tried to stop him, but failed. The doctors are now checking him.”

I looked at Donghae. I see some blood at his clothes.

 

 

“Okay I’ll be there.”

I said and ended the call.

 

 

“What have you done?” I ask Donghae angrily.

 

 

“What?” He asked me. Look at this guy.

 

 

“Why did you punch Dave? Why did you hurt him?!”

I shout at him.

 

 

“Because he deserves it.” He said and smirked.

 

 

“Deserve what? God damn it! Donghae, he’s a business partner of my company and a friend of mine. What the are you doing? What if some media, or some sasaeng fans saw what happen in the dining area? Do you think this won’t go viral?” I ask.

 

 

Then there’s a knock on my door.

It’s Lei.

 

 

“Ms. Li, something happen..” I stop her. I know, it’s about Dave.

 

 

“Tell Andrei to get my car and wait for me at the lobby. I’ll be going to LA Medical Center. Cancel everything for me, then re-sched my meetings some other day please. I might won’t come tomorrow here, so send everything via email, okay?” I told Lei and she got everything I say and leave my office.

 

 

“Okay, news flash guys, Donghae made a scene in the dining area. I’ll be going out because the guy you punched Donghae, is in hospital now, receiving treatment. You can go now.”

I said and prepare my things.

 

 

“What’s happening Cassandra? Who’s in the hospital? And Donghae punched him.” Leeteuk appa asked me.

 

 

“Ask your dongsaeng. If I only knew this would happen. I should never invite Heechul and Kyuhyun for a vacation here. I hope, no one see or recorded that scene. Because I won’t be able to protect you guys. They guy he punched is a business tycoon here in US. You don’t have a manager, you here for a vacation. I hope you know what you are doing here.” I said and leave them at my office

 

 

I just hope no one recorded what happen at the dinning.

Uncle will blame me again for this.

and I end up on hurting them again.