Comeback Day! D-Day

Donghae's Girlfriend

Leeteuk's POV

 

 

D-DAY today!

and I'm so happy yet nervous. We always feel like this when having a comeback.

 

 

I'm looking at my phone right now since I'm waiting for the others to finish their hair and make up here in our waiting room.

 

 

Suddenly, a message from Cassie.

 

 

"Appa mianhe! I can't go today for your comeback. Fighthing! Loveyou. Missing you."

 

 

 

Aigoo, so sweet.

 

 

"Genchana sweetie. Loveyou too and I miss you so much. Don't forget to grab your lunch."

 

I hit send.

 

 

"Hyung. Happy? Your smiling all the way up to your ears." Kyu tease me.

 

 

I smile at him.

 

 

"I'm really sorry uncle I can't make it today. It's our comeback that's why.......... Yes, Thankyou very much Uncle, I give my present for you to her.... I hope you like it..... Really? That girl, really makes me look bad to you.... hahahaha, Do I look bad at you uncle? .... no right.... hahahaha ... arasso uncle.....neeeee.... I'll visit you soon... Ne, kamsa hamnida... ne"

 

 I look around...

It's Heechul ..

 

I hear his convo with ....

WHO? Who's uncle is he referring too?

 

 

Then suddenly He look at me.

 

 

"Yah, Park Jungsoo, close your mouth before a fly get in." He tease.

 

 

"Who are you talking to?" I ask him.

 

 

"My uncle of course." He said then plugged his earphones.

 

 

 

Somethings smell fishy...

 

 

 

 

After Leeteuk's convo with Heechul. They get ready to perform on stage. The comeback is successful.

 

On the other hand, Cassie's dad party already started. But she's not that happy, somethings bothering her. After yhr birthday party she's still wearing her fake smile to everyone. What's wrong with her. Is Donghae the one who bothers her. Is it Donghae the reason why can't she enjoy the party. Let's see what will happen to the both of them.