I want to unload my BUSY SCHEDULES and SUPPORT them .

Donghae's Girlfriend

 

**

Heechul and Cassandra arrived @ SME office ..

Cassandra go to the room she always stay for her works and schedule .. sometimes she stays there all night to fix and for the new trainee’s ..

 

 

Heechul goes to the rehearsal room where the others practicing for their comeback stage …

He arrived there .. Heechul’s eyes and Leeteuk’s eyes met ..

 

 

Sungmin’s pov

 

 

 

Heechul-hyung arrived …

Leeteuk hyung stared at him ~ their eyes met !

 

 

 

! I feel the HOT TEMPER now …

 

 

 

Suddenly …

 

 

 

“Hyung!!!”

 

 

Donghae called Chullie-hyung ..

 

 

 

“We?” Chullie-hyung said ..

 

 

 

“Where did you go?? Did you visit Jason ?? Is Cass with you earlier?? Is she here in the office??”

 

 

 

 

Oh My GOD !

Our fish has many questions ~~ hahaha ..

 

 

 

 

“Uhm – yes, I’m with her lately after I go to the Dermatologist .. and go visit Jason”

 

 

Heechul-hyung said ..

Well ~ Heechul-hyung takes too much to his skin.

 

 

 

“Ahh ~ But where’s Cass?” Donghae asked again ..

 

 

 

“uhm ~ she’s on the 3rd floor, the room she use to stay all night for her works.”

 

Heechul-hyung said ..

 

 

 

“Hyung ~ Does she have schedules today ?” I asked Heechul-hyung ..

 

 

“Oh ~ She don’t have any schedules today .. But I think the start of her schedules will be next week ..” He said to me ..

 

 

 

“aright ~~ is there any more questions that you want to ask me?” Heechul-hyung said.

 

 

 

“How’s Cassandra’s check-up ? Kim Heechul ?” Teukie-hyung asked Heechul-hyung ..

 

 

 

Oh my …

This is bad ..

 

 

 

“What are you talking about Park Jungsoo ?”

 

 

Heechul-hyung said .

 

 

“Don’t lie to me Kim Heechul – I know your lying this afternoon when I asked you about Cass !”

 

 

Teukie-hyung said .

 

 

 

What the hell ~~

Did Kyuhyun tell to Teukie-hyung about Cass ..

 

 

I looked at Kyuhyun..

And He looked at me too ..

 

 

“Did you tell something to Teukie-hyung..” I mouthed to him ..

 

 

“N O T H I N G !!” He mouthed back ~~

 

 

“Oh ~ Here we go again Leeteuk !! You wanna know the truth ?” Heechul hyung said .

 

 

“yah ! Heechul-hyung … Does Cass really have Brain Cancer??” Kyuhyun suddenly shouts at Heechul-hyung ..

 

 

 

What the ..

How can Kyuhyun said that ..

Were still not sure about it !!

 

 

 

“WHAT ??” Donghae shout ..

As well as the others ..

 

 

 

“See ~~ Heechul .. I know your lying .. How come you won’t tell us about Cass condition . and not telling us that Cassandra has a BRAIN CANCER !!!!”

 

 

 

Teukie-hyung shout and push Heechul-hyung on the wall …

 

 

 

!

I can’t watch my hyungs fighting ..

 

 

I need to call Jun hyung ..

Ahhh ~

No .. I need to call Cass …

 

 

 

“What the !!” Heechul-hyung suddenly release his temper and push Teukie-hyung hard that makes him lose his balance ..

 

 

 

Now , the members controlling the two Lions ..

 

 

 

I need to call Cass ..

I dialled her # ..

 

Toot toot toot ..

 

 

~~ It’s off …

 

 

I try to call Choona noona ..

 

 

Ring ring ring ring ..

 

 

 

“Yoboseyo?” someone answered ..

 

 

“Noona ~ Kindly tell to Cass that Heechul-hyung and Teukie-hyung were fighting here!” I said .

 

 

“What the ?? Sungmin-ahh , Cass here .. What the hell are the 2 doing ??”

 

 

Oops .. I thought it’s Choona noona ..

 

 

“Cass ~ come here .. Before it get worst!” I said to her ..

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll be there ..”

 

 

 

She said and hang-up …

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

So Heechul and Leeteuk were on the hot temper and start shouting .. the other members try to hold the 2 .. coz It might get worse ..

 

 

Suddenly …

NO ONE’s POV

 

 

 

“Cut that OFF you two !!”

Cassandra said ..

 

 

 

**

So the 2 stop on what are they doing !!

And also the others .. they let go the grip to the 2 ..

 

 

 

In dialogue

 

 

Cass : What the hell are you doing ?? Are you out of your mind !!

Donghae : Cass ~ How come you didn’t told me that you have Brain Cancer ??

Cass : What ?? Who told you that I have a brain cancer ??

Siwon : Kyuhyun !

Cass : OH MY GOD !! You’re fighting just because of that ?

Heechul : Cassandra – If you talk to that Evil Magnae and to Sungmin .. This won’t happen. I’m tired of LYING ! and you OLD MAN !! You don’t know the truth … ARE ALL OF YOU OUT of YOUR MINDS !! HOW COME THIS LITTLE BRAT HERE will have A BRAIN CANCER ! tell me?

Cass : Cut that off twin !!

Heechul : This is BULL ! Hitting me ?? GOD DAMN IT !

 

 

**

Heechul release more temper

 

 

Cass : Since, you PARK JUNGSOO started it ! I will finish this DAMN for all of you !

 

 

 

**

Cassandra didn’t use “Oppa” or “Appa” since she’s angry …

 

 

Heechul : HELL NO CASSANDRA LI SEO !! Let that LEADER Leeteuk, finish it ! Let him know the truth by himself !

Leeteuk : BULL ! shut up !

Heechul : You shut up Leeteuk !

 

 

Cass : YAH ! BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP !!! Now ! Tell me , Sungmin and Kyuhyun, what’s the reason telling to everyone that BULL thing , huh ?

Sungmin : Sorry Cass .. Kyuhyun just told me, when your uncle was there in the resort .. I said to him that don’t dare to tell it to others .. It’s too serious and dangerous !

Heechul : and both you ! I told you , she doesn’t have a BRAIN CANCER !!!

Cass : Stop it Heechul-oppa ..

Kyuhyun : Then why do you need a check-up ??

 

 

Cass : ! I don’t have a CANCER ! !  are you crazy ?

Donghae : Then why do you have a check-up ??

Cass : It’s for my MIGRAINED ! and the result of the check-up is GOOD ! It’s not serious .. I just need a new medicine since I stop taking it !

Siwon : So Heechul-hyung, you still didn’t told us about that !

Heechul : Bull ! Cass don’t want me to tell it to all of you !

Cass : Guys ! I don’t want to tell this to you .. Since you have your comeback ! and please - - You’re all grown up , how come you need to fight just because of this ??

Kangin : Oh my ~ Sorry Cass …

Cass : arg ~ I can’t take your childish actions ! Yah ~ Teukie Oppa ~ If you really want to know about my condition, why don’t you asked me?? Why do you need to ask it to Heechul ? You can asked me about that, and I’ll answer it you truthfully!!!

Leeteuk : I’m really sorry Cassandra – Heechul !

Cass : Argh ~ Forget this okay !!! Just focus on your comeback !! All of you make my head hurt again ..

 

Heechul : You Leeteuk . you pissed me off again ! ! Tell to Jun hyung I’ll leave early ~~ I’m not feeling well because of this BULL !!

 

 

**

Heechul leave after he said that ..

 

 

 

Cass : now ~ you’re practice .. is messed up ! Just because of this ! Yah ~ all of you .. wait me here .. I’ll make a call to Mr. Lee and need to tell about this !!!

 

 

Suddenly ..

 

 

“No need Cass ~ I’m here ..”

 

 

Mr. Lee said ..

And his with Heechul and their manager’s …

 

 

 

Cass : Since Mr. Lee is here ~ I’ll leave all of you with him ..

Mr. Lee : No you can’t !

Cass : Unlce !! This guys pissed me off !! They thought I have a brain cancer ..

Mr. Lee : But how’s the result ??

Cass : It’s okay ~ Just need to take new medicines for my migraine .. I need to go now Uncle – We’re still in the mid’s of fixing my scheds..

Mr. Lee : No ~ Just go home !! We will fix it .

Cass : Arasoo ~

Mr. Lee : Ms. Choona – is waiting for you in the parking lot ..

Cass : Arasso ~ Bye …

 

 

**

Cass didn’t notice that she calls Mr. Lee “uncle” in front of Super Junior.

She leave the room ---

 

 

In Dialogue

 

Mr. Lee : Now – tell me what happened ?

Leeteuk : I’m really sorry sir, I’m just too worried about Cass. I even don’t know what I’m doing lately with Heechul.

Mr. Lee : You’re fighting because of her. Cass is okay, no need to worry.

Siwon : Uhm- sir..

Mr. Lee : yes ?

Siwon : I heard Cassandra called you “Uncle” lately. Is she your niece?

Mr. Lee : Uhm – yes. I’m her uncle.

 

[everyone in shocked]

 

Donghae : Really? What’s her relationship with you?

Heechul : Yah – Donghae, didn’t you heard Mr. Lee? He said. YES . She’s Cass uncle.

Mr. Lee : Her father and me are cousins.

SJ : Ohhh –

Mr. Lee : Okay – Go and practice now. You’re managers will watch you today.

Kangin : All of them ?

Mr. Lee : yes .. and Heechul.. Go practice with them.

Heechul : Yes sir.

Mr. Lee : I’ll leave you now. You will go home until you perfect the routines.

Leeteuk : Yes sir.. we will .

Mr. Lee : good . Jun .. Take care of them.

Jun : Yes sir .

 

 

Authors POV

 

So Mr. Lee leave Super Junior on the rehearsal room with their managers.

 

Super Junior rehears until they get exhausted.

Time pass by .. Still on the rehearsal room ..

 

 

After the hard work they show –

They already perfect the dance routine and ready for comeback ..

 

 

“Since the dance routine is perfect. You can go home now and sleep early for your mv shoot tomorrow”

 

Their head manager said to them.

 

 

As what their manager told them, all of them sleep early as soon as they arrive on their dorm.

 

 

Their daily routine hasn’t change.

Woke up early and go through their schedules ..

 

 

Day passed by ..

Preparation for their comeback is getting good .

 

Their 3rd album is out as well as the teaser for their latest single “Sorry Sorry” is out.

 

All of them were busy.

 

 

One day ..

In SME’s office ..

 

 

 

Cassandra’s POV

 

 

I got some text messages from the boy’s. Most of the text messages were asking about my scheds. Since the last time I saw them was the day of the fight between Heechul and Leeteuk. They really wanna meet me again.. But I don’t have enough time to visit them.  Yes, our dorm is just in a one building .. few steps from their apartment.

 

 

I looked at the calendar ..

Oh gosh ..

 

 

Super Junior comeback is tomorrow.

 

 

I do really want to support them tomorrow ..

But again, my schedules ... OVER LAPPED again :x

 

 

That’s why I’m here in the office ..

Me and Choona-unni and also the others were fixing my OVERLAP schedules .

 

 

My God .

I want to unload some ..

 

 

 

And I need a help from uncle Soo Man .

 

 

“unni- gonna call someone .. be right back” I said to Choona-unni.

 

She just nod at me.

I go out from the office.

 

 

I dialled uncle Soo Man’s number ...

 

 

Wait till he answers it.

 

 

 

“Hello?” He answered.

 

“I wanna talk to you.” I said to him.

 

“What is my dear?” He asked.

 

“Please uncle, unload some in my scheds..” I said to her.

 

“Why??” he asked.

 

“I’m tired having overlap schedules. Please uncle” I said to him.

 

“Hmm – since you have soooooooooooo many works. I want you to focus on being a trainer in the company and I want you to focus on MODELINGS, CF, and also in acting.” He said.

 

“How about my overseas schedules.??” I asked him.

 

“Of course, we will remove some of it. Is it okay to you now?” he asked.

 

“Yes uncle, I’d rather be a trainer ..” I said to him.

 

“Yahhh- I’m just kidding, You’re an artist .. It’s unfair for others. If you’re worried about the comeback of the boys tomorrow—you can go and support them. I’ll give you one day vacation and that is tomorrow. Coz , I will be the one who will fix your schedules.” He said.

 

 

 

I try to convince him about cancelling some works of mine.. But the result is a BIG NO.

 

 

“arrasoooooooooooooooooo – Thanks uncle. Annyeong ~~” I said to him and hang up.