Hangover ! Kills me ~

Donghae's Girlfriend

(cassie's pov)

 

I really hate when I hear Kangin-oppa's voice especially when he's angry. How can i relax when i hear them fighting. Especially when I hear my little bro kyuhyun talking to his hyung informally. That's why I decided to go out from the studio.

 

When I open the door, Yesung-oppa is the first who saw me.

 

 "oh~ DId we disturb you?" Yesung-oppa asked me.

"Yep. All I hear is Kangin-oppa's voice" I said to him.

"IT'S YOU? Cassie?" the boys said in chorus. (what are they talking about?)

Ryeowook told me, "Noona~ Mianhe, They want to check who's singing in this room."

"ahhh~ okay. Kangin-oppa, please lower your voice when you're here in the building" I said Kangin.

"Oh~ mianhe." He said.

 "but why did you come out? are you finished?" My lil bro asked me. (~ He's talking to me informally)

"I'm kinda bored that's why i finished the song and I saw Leeteuk-appa & Heechul-oppa looking at me." i said to him.

 

I look at Leeteuk-appa & Heechul-oppa. Huh? Their staring at me again. I give them a question look.

 

"Yah~ Cassie. you have a really good voice" Shindong-oppa said to me.

"kamsa hamnida" i said to him.

"i never thought it was you." Siwon said to me. (because i don't sing when their around)

"really? it's because, it's your first time hearing me signing." i said to Siwon.

"Cass~ i was stunned when you come out from that door" My cute anchovy said to me.

"Okay~. Are you still having your rehearsal?" i asked to my special friend since i miss watching their rehearsals.

"Yes~" He said to me.

"Can I watch?" i asked.

 

I'm waiting for Eunhyuk's answer but ..

"Of course you can" Sungmin answer me.

 

 

After Sungmin answer me. Leeteuk-appa talked.. 

 

"Let's go back now to rehearsal room before our manager-hyung see us here."(yes ~ he's back to normal)

 

 

Then we go to their rehearsal room.

Wew~ I feel so dizzy again when we got to the rehearsal room that;s why I drink 1 botlle of water. I sit on the floor where I can see all of them. 

 

4 hours passed. I feel so hot. I dunno know why and the worst thing i feel now is.. VOMIT ! I need to vomit. I didn't eat much this morning & afternoon. I think it's because of my HANGOVER!  I'm a good drinker. But what happened to me. I drink 10 bottle of soju last night.

 

Suddenly ...

 

 

"noona, are you okay?" Ryeowook asked me.

"Yes~ I'm okay." I said to him . I look around & I see all of them are looking at me. I just smile at them. I saw Leeteuk-appa run beside me & put his palm in my head then asked me, "are you okay? you're temperature is okay. Are you not feeling well?" (i told you he's appa in SME).

 

"im okay Teukie-appa" i said to him. ( ~ i really need to vomit now.)

 

"Okay guys ... Start...arw... start yo.....rr..rehearsal.....arw... again...i need to go ....arw... to the ....arw CR....~!" i said to him then run outside the room.

 

 

(Heechul pov)

 

I heard Ryeowook ask Cassie if he's okay. I look at her, there's something wrong with her.

She's talking to us but i don't understand what is she saying. She's making me crazy to understand her sentence. I gonna ask her what is she saying but she suddenly run outside.

 

THEWHAT ! 

What's happening to her?? I look at Donghae. I think it's connected to him since he's with Cassie last night.. 

I think he notice me looking at him..

 

"What did you do?" i mouthed to him.

"Nothing!" he mouthed back.

 

"Guy's, start the rehearsal now. Im gonna check if she's okay" Leeteuk-hyung said to us.

 

 

We all nodded.

 

I'm still looking at Donghae when Leeteuk-hyung leave us.

 

"YOU'RE DEAD FISHY!" i mouthed ti him.

"i didn't do anything" he mouthed back.

 

"Heechul-hyung. Do you know something?" Sungmin suddenly asked me.

"Yah! Donghae. You're with her last night right? What did you do?" Shindong shout to Donghae.

"Hyung ! Hyung ! Heechul-hyung!" Sungmin call me many times.

"Why?" I shout to him.

"You didn't answer my question" He shouted back to me.

"I don't know what happened to her. Donghae is with her last night!" I blamed it to our fishy.

"Why me?" Donghae asked me.

"Coz you're with her last night!" Shindong said to him again.

"Donghae! Tell us what happened last night when you where with Cassie" Eunhyuk angrily said to him.

 

Everyone is in favor to Eunhyuk.

 

"YOU'RE DEAD FISHY! IF YOU DONT TELL US WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIHGT!" i shout to him.

 

"Arasso ! But I told you Heechul-hyung. I didn't do anything to her" he said to me.

 

(No one pov)

 

Donghae : "i well tell you eveything but like what i told you lately, I didn't do anything to her."

Heechul : "no more explanations FISH! Just tell us."

Donghae :"lete me finish first before you asking me this and that"

All : "arasso"

Donghae : "okay. i will make it short. All of you know that i'm responsible for bringing the lunch box of Cassie. She let me in when she saw me in front of her apartment. Then she asked me of i want to drink soju. I said yes. I drink 3 bottle since i know that we have rehearsals today."

Siwon : "how about her?"

Donghae :"Im still not finish. But since you asked that. It's the next part of the story. She drink 3 bottles last night. I notice that she's kinda drunk that's why i asked her to stop but she tell me to leave. I'm gonna get the empty bottles when he said to me to leave."

Heechul :"is that all"

Donghae :"yes~! i dunno know if she drink more"

Kyuhyun :"but she's a good drinker."

Kangin :"I think she didn't sleep well."

Ryeowook : "you know her. she don't like someone disturbing her when she's sleeping?"

Yesung : "Why they keep so long?"

Shindong : "are you sure fishy? is that all?"

Donghae : "yes. hyung"

Sungmin : "why Shindong-hyung? Do you think Donghae did something to Cassie?"

Hangkyung :"Yah~ Donghae-ah. Did you do something to Cassie before you leave her apartment?"

Donghae : "TheWhat? I TOLD YOU I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"

 

---- door open ----

 

Leeteuk :"Watch your word Hae"

Donghae :"Mianhe Hyung. Where is she?"

Leeteuk :"She's going home. She's not feeling well since she drink 10 botlles last night plus she didn't sleep well."

Eunhyuk :"that's a relief"

Kyuhyun : "But after she drink alcohol you can't wake her up in the morning. Who wake her up?"

Heechul : "Leeteuk-hyung??"

Leeteuk :"okay. ye i'm the reason why she didn't sleep well."

 

(Sungmin's POV)

It's a relief when Leeteuk-hyung told us that Cassie is alright. Im really worried when I saw her face, it's pale. It's like she's loosing blood! Wew~ i don't  know what to do if something happened to her. It's like my body & mind is still connected to her. She's my crush when we were just a trainee. To tell you frankly i fall in love with her. "Love at first sight". It's true, i fall in love with her when we first met. I've been in love with her 2-3 years. I try to confess to her but she texted me that there is a guy that she like. Oh~ i forgot to tell you guys.. Were bestfriends. I try to let go of my feelings for her but i still like her. I want to tkae care of her. (i'm not that in love to Cassie right now.. were bestfriends..)

 

Were finished rehearsing the dance steps for our comeback and also the recording.

 

It's already 12 a.m in the morning, were going home. Siwon is our driver tonight because he's going to stay with us. Yes~ he decided to stay with us.

 

Riding on the van, i was too tired to ask Donghae about Cass. I decided to sleep & ask Donghae tomorrow.

 

(Kangin's pov)

Were riding on one white van since Leeteuk-hyung & Eunhyuk have their SUKIRA & Heechul-hyung have his YOUNGSTREET. I look to my dongsaeng's, most of them are sleeping & the others playing w/ their phone. Im sitting beside the driver's seat.

 

Okay Fans.

Since I told you that i'm siting  beside Siwon (our driver for tonight), I will tell you our sitting positions.

 

Driver's row : Me & Siwon

1st row : Sungmin, Donghae

2nd row : Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook (SJ KRY)

3rd row : Hankyung, Shindong

 

Wanna know what the members doing right now?

Me : Talking with Siwon

Sungmin : Sleeping

Donghae : Sleeping

Kyuhyun : playing his phone

Yesung : talking to Ryeowook

Ryeowook : talking to Yesung

Hankyung : sleeping

Shindong : eating

 

okay now you know our siting position & what are we doing, i will got to sleep.

 

(Siwon POV)

 

Tiring day ! I'm the one whose the car now. I will be sleeping with my co-members. Our main manager said to me that I need to sleep with them since we have our early schedule tomorrow. 

 

I drove our for about 40 mins .. Since I'm tired and sleepy, I need to drove the car in the safety way.

 

We arrived in the basement.

"Siwon. If you're bored & can't sleep. Go to our room?? Okay??" Hankyung-hyung said to me.

"Yah~ Hyung. !" Yesung-hyung shout to him.

"Kidding!" Hankyung-hyung said to me.

"Have a good sleep with them" Shindong-hyung whispered to me.

"Yes. Thank You hyung~" I said to him.

"Yah ~ Yah~ Go now." Donghae-hyung said to us.

"Araso .Good Night guys" Yesung-hyung told us.

"Omo. Guys. Be here tomorrow at exactly 5 a.m okay?" Hankyung-hyung remind us.

"BTW. Hankyung-hyung. What is our schedule tomorrow?" Sungmin-hyungasked Hankyung-hyung

"I don't know. Just be here at exact 5 am okay?" Hankyung-hyung said to Sungmin-hyung

 

"yes~"

 

 

BTW guys. I will be sleeping with Sungmin-hyung.

Good Night !