We Know You Miss Him

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Taemin’s P.O.V*

Heechul, Sungmin and I are organizing our part of the plan. We have to write notes for Ryeowook to see, as well as organize the trail. “Kyuhyun hyung~” I get up and give him a hug, hoping to cheer him up. “Do you want us to make the notes in heart shapes or normal?” Sungmin asks as I jump over to the table of paper. “Do both, in a pattern if you want.” I grab some paper and cut out heart shapes while Sungmin gets more paper and cuts it in half. “What do you want us to write on the notes by the way?” Heechul says, grabbing some of the heart shapes I’ve already cut. “Changmin will tell you that” Kyuhyun smiles as Changmin sits next to me to help cut the shapes. After we finishing making the notes, I take them all and carefully put them in my bag. “Take this as well so you can put it with the final note.” Kyuhyun gives me a small box. “You can look in it if you want to.” Kyuhyun knew I was going to ask… I open the box then quickly close it. I carefully put the box in my bag, making sure nothing is on top of it. “Can I stay at your dorm tonight? Yunho is re-painting the wall outside my room.” Changmin asks as I get up. “I’m going to make sure Ryeowook hyung doesn’t come, so I might not come back unless I’m getting my bag.” I wander off in search of Ryeowook, wondering where he is.

 *Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

As Henry talks about how he needs to get his violin fixed, my thoughts turn to Kyuhyun. I remember the last time Henry bored Kyuhyun and I when he was complaining about the last time his violin needed to be fixed. Kyuhyun pulled me onto his lap and sat with his head resting on my shoulder, occasionally kissing my neck. In the end Zhou Mi realized what was going on and he quickly pulled Henry out of the room, saying that he’s going to take his violin to be fixed so he’ll stop complaining. Wait… RYEOWOOK!! You shouldn’t be thinking about Kyuhyun... absentmindedly I touch the place where Kyuhyun would kiss my neck and I sigh, feeling lonely.  “Taemin~~ you’re here~” I look up and see Taemin walk into my room, which we were hanging out in. I kind of wish Kyuhyun was with him… what are you saying Ryeowook? I mentally slap myself as I motion for Taemin to sit on the chair next to me. “Zhou Mi, are you tired?” Taemin always speaks in Mandarin to Zhou Mi, because it’s easier for Zhou Mi to understand. “Yes, but it’s mainly Henry’s fault.” Zhou Mi gives Henry a glare, meaning he wants him to shut up about his violin. The four of us talk, although I don’t say much. I only talk when Henry needs me to translate something into the little English I know, but he understands even if my English is bad. “Ryeowook hyung~” I look up, and Zhou Mi, Henry and Taemin are looking at me. “Did you guys ask a question?” Henry shakes his head. “You just aren’t talking as much as usual.” Zhou Mi says. “I have a question though” and I laugh, already knowing what Taemin’s question is. “Yes you can have banana milk.” Taemin widens his eyes. “How did you know?” Taemin says as he fake faints onto Zhou Mi. I weakly smile and Zhou Mi smiles because their plan worked. “Stop trying to make me smile” I say. “Henry~” Taemin gives Henry puppy dog eyes and Henry gets up. “How many?” Henry asks. “Two just to be safe.” The moment Henry leaves Taemin jumps onto my bed and takes his spot, and Zhou Mi sits in the chair next to me. “How are you twenty years old?” I ask shaking my head. “I know you’re upset about breaking up with Kyuhyun, even if you don’t want to admit it.” Zhou Mi says, and I blink back the tears, realizing he’s right.

A/N: That.Is.Long. And I like the idea of Taemin talking to Zhou Mi in Mandarin, it makes the scene seem friendly and not awkward. And when Ryeowook, Zhou Mi, Henry and Taemin are talking, they're talking in Mandarin and a little bit of Korean just so you know. THIS IS MY LONGEST UPDATE EVER YOU LUCKY PEOPLE. I never have updates this long…usually.