Please Fall In Love With Me Again [Part 2]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

I take the note down and go outside to see Henry waiting for me. “So tell me about the date…”

Kyuhyun and I walk into the restaurant and we ask for a private table. Thankfully we get a private table. “So… Ryeowook you don’t think this is weird do you?” Kyuhyun says embarrassed. “No… I’m happy about it. I love you Kyu~” This causes him to blush. “I love you too~” After we order our food there is an awkward silence. “This is slightly awkward…” Kyuhyun blushes slightly as I grab his hand. “Who cares what other people think Kyu~” He’s making me go crazy with his cuteness. After we eat, Kyuhyun gives my hand a squeeze. “Wookie~~” I smile at Kyuhyun calling me Wookie… “Can you close your eyes for a sec?” I do as he says, and I feel something being slipped onto my finger. My eyes fly open, and I see matching rings on both my hand and Kyuhyun’s. “Kyu~~” I smile happily and Kyuhyun gives me a kiss on the cheek…

“That’s cute” Henry says as I look around. Then I realize where we are. The restaurant… “You’re in the care of Heechul, Hangeng and Zhou Mi now” Henry smiles and leaves. “Ryeowook, this place has memories for you doesn’t it?” Zhou Mi smiles and Heechul says this. “Have you figured it out yet?” Hangeng says mischiviously. Before I answer, Heechul gives me a note.

I’m sure you’re starting to figure it out now.

You remember the time of your first fight with Kyuhyun?

I’m sure you still feel upset, it’s hard to not feel sad about your first fight…

Why don’t you tell Hangeng, Heechul and Zhou Mi?

<3

I look up, and Heechul looks expectant. “Come inside the restaurant and we’ll talk about it” We walk in and get a table. “We’re waiting…” I sigh, not wanting to remember the horrible fight.

I walk into the dorm with tears running down my cheek. “Kyuhyun!” I yell, half mad and half upset. “Wookie… are you ok?” I shake my head. “Taemin is mad at me…” I give him a cold look. “He said I spend too much time with you, I never hang out with him… when I said I’ll ask you to let me spend a little bit more time with him, he got really upset and left.” “Are you blaming me for this?” Kyuhyun says, slightly angry. “Maybe I am…” I stand up and give him a look. “I HATE YOU RYEOWOOK! CHANGMIN FEELS THE SAME WAY BUT I’M NOT BLAMING IT ON YOU…” Kyuhyun walks off and realizing what just happened I fall to the ground sobbing.

I can’t continue because I’m crying, and Zhou Mi comforts me to stop. “Here, it’s another note…” Hangeng hands me a note when I finally stop crying.

Take Zhou Mi to that place.

You’ll feel better going there.

<3

Zhou Mi and I go to my favorite place, the park where Kyuhyun confessed to me. I sit down on the bench and sigh, feeling slightly better. “Ryeowook?” I look up at Donghae’s voice. “Here’s the next note…”

Tell Donghae about how you felt when Kyuhyun confessed.

You can tell the details of his confession too if you’d like.

<3

Donghae sits next to me, and I smile, remembering the best night of my life.

“Kyuhyun-ah! Why are we here?” I happily ask and Kyuhyun gently pushes me onto the bench. “I have something to tell you…” Kyuhyun trails off as I look into his face. “What is it?” Kyuhyun gulps as I look at him with a cute expression. “Have you ever fallen in love with your friend before?” I shake my head, slightly turning pink. “I-I have” Is the person I fell in love with confessing to me? “W-W-What?” Kyuhyun blushes, and grabs my hand. “I-I… Love you Ryeowook~” And then Kyuhyun kissed me. I couldn’t believe that the person I love actually loves me...

Donghae smiles at my memory. “That’s so cute” Donghae playfully ruffles my hair. “Go to our dorm, there’s a note there.” I quickly go to our dorm, and there’s a note on the door.

Are you having fun?

Go inside Sungmin’s room and look for the present Taemin gave you

<3

I go into Sungmin’s room, and I immediately see the present. I told Sungmin to put it in his room because it hurts seeing those pictures. I pick up the book and something falls out. I bend down to pick it up.

I’m sorry that this present could make you sad.

Take the book with you to the beach you went to on your holiday with Kyuhyun

<3

I catch a taxi to the beach, and see Key and Kibum talking. “Hello~~” I call out, and Kibum and Key turn around. “How do you feel about this whole thing?” Key asks, with an amused expression. “I’m kind of confused to be honest…” I truthfully answer. “Let’s look at that book then.” We flip through the pages and I’m crying after the first two. “You’ll probably want to move on, so here’s the next note…”