Please Fall In Love With Me Again [Part 1]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

 “Ryeowook hyung, let’s go on a walk ok?” Kibum says as Zhou Mi gets up. “Just us three?” I’m suspicious, but I don’t worry about it. “Henry is coming with us as well.” As if on cue, Henry walks into my room. “Let’s go~” Henry says, and we leave the dorm. I notice something on the wall. “What’s that?” It looks red, and in the shape of a heart. “Why don’t you go see?” Zhou Mi suggests. I walk up to the note, and immediately become confused.

I know you’re confused, but don’t worry. Zhou Mi, Kibum and Henry know what’s going on.

Every time you see a note, make sure you take it down. You should have 40 notes in all.

Each note leads you to the next

<3

I take it down and it looks a lot like Heechul hyung’s handwriting. I turn around and Zhou Mi is smiling. The other two have disappeared. “Where did they… ugh never mind...where to now?” Zhou Mi and I start walking again. Then I see another note, but it doesn’t look like the first note. I look at Zhou Mi and he nods.

If Kibum, Henry or Zhou Mi disappear, don’t worry, you’ll see them again.

Follow the trail of hearts

<3

I look behind my shoulder and see Zhou Mi is gone. I sigh, take down the note, and follow the trail of hearts. Each one says different things, but they all have one thing in common. They each have ‘I Love You’ written on them. Then I see Kibum and he gives me a smile. “Confused yet?” Kibum asks and I nod, he just smiles. “Here’s the third note. I have to follow you by the way.”

Go to the place where you and Kyuhyun had your first kiss

<3

“This is confusing…” I say unsure. “Come on, let’s go!” Kibum grabs my arm and I lead him to where we had our first kiss. “You guys kissed in the practice room?” Kibum gives me a wide eyed look and I chuckle. Then you see Eunhyuk and Sungmin. “Hello you two” Eunhyuk says kindly. “The note is over there” Sungmin says, pointing to the sky background. I take it off, and I recognize Taemin’s handwriting.

Tell Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kibum about how you and Kyuhyun had your first kiss.

Don’t be shy.

<3

“Come, sit down and tell us about your first kiss.” Eunhyuk says, and I sit. “Well…

Kyuhyun and I are practicing the dance to our song Don’t Don. “Ryeowook…” I turn around, and Kyuhyun’s eyes look wet. “What’s wrong? You’re not hurt are you?” Kyuhyun shakes his head. “I don’t think the other hyungs like me…” The same problem again… “Don’t worry, eventually they will.” I’m still awkward around Kyuhyun. We start practicing again. Halfway through I fall to the ground and Kyuhyun rushes over. “What’s wrong Ryeowook?” I clutch my ankle. “I think I might’ve practiced too much” Kyuhyun helps me get up and I almost fall again. “You need to hold on Ryeowook.” He slowly helps me to walk when we both trip. Kyuhyun fell on top of me and I’m surprised at how light he is. Then the pain in my ankle increases and I slightly push Kyuhyun off and try to stand but fall again. “Don’t, you’ll make it worse.” Kyuhyun pulls me up and puts me on his back, being gentle with how he carries me. “You shouldn’t have pushed yourself to hard, you could have really hurt your ankle…” Then he suddenly puts me down and sits me on a bench. He kneels down and we just stared at each other. Then suddenly he kissed me, and it was kind of awkward…

“That’s kind of cute…” Sungmin says. I wonder about what I should do now. “Come on, let’s go find the next note.” Kibum gets up and we leave. Kibum leads me to SHINee’s dorm. “Why are we at SHINee’s dorm?” Kibum just shakes his head and knocks. “Is that you Ryeowook?” Was that Yesung’s voice? “Yes it is.” Kibum answers and Yesung opens the door. “Come in Ryeowook.” Jonghyun and Onew let me in and I feel kind of confused. “Kibum?” He just shakes his head and walks off, winking at Yesung. “Surely you’re hungry hyung?” Onew says. I realize I am a little bit. “A little bit…” “Good because we’re going to have a snack.” Jonghyun says. Then I realize the snack is one of my favorites. “You need to be quick with eating, or you’ll keep Henry waiting. I eat a little bit of the kimbap and get up. “You weren’t kidding when you said a little bit.” Onew jokes. I head to the door, and see a note on it. That’s what Yesung was doing…  

As Henry takes you to a place, tell him about your first date with Kyuhyun.

<3

 

A/N: I AM EXHAUSTED. I only wrote 5 notes but I’m exhausted from writing all day. But I’m trying to get this 40 notes thing over by next week on Wednesday. Otherwise I’ll NEVER finish it -.-