Please Fall In Love With Me Again [Part 3]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

I hope you’ll forgive us for this…

Go BACK to SHINee’s dorm…

<3

As I take another taxi to SHINee’s dorm, I wonder about what is going on… I get out and see Kangin and Shindong sitting outside. “You’re here! You need to come with us.” They run off and I just keep up with them. “Did Kyuhyun ever doubt that you loved him?” Kangin asks and I nod. “Can you tell us the worst time? And tell us how you made up, EVERYTHING.” I look confused. “It might be helpful if we GAVE him the note first…”

You dumb dummies -.-

Ryeowook, you need to tell them the story of when Kyuhyun doubted that you loved him.

Say every detail.

<3

I’m sitting on the couch watching a drama with Sungmin and Eunhyuk when Kyuhyun comes in. He sits next to me and I give him a confused look. This is the first time he hasn’t forced me to sit on his lap. “Do you love me?” Kyuhyun asks sadly, and I nod. “Do you really love me?” “Of course” Kyuhyun sniffles. “I don’t believe you…” Eunhyuk turns off the drama because there’s a drama happening right here. “Did someone say I didn’t love you?” Kyuhyun nods and I pull him close to comfort him. “Who was it?” “T-T-That girl…” I sigh. “She wants you to break up with me so she can force me into the arranged marriage…” I hold Kyuhyun close, hating that girl. “She said you were using me to get out of the marriage… that’s not true is it? You really love me right?” Kyuhyun looks at me and I nod. Kyuhyun just sobs into my shoulder.

I finish the memory and sigh, realizing it was one of the most touching moments you’ve had with Kyuhyun. “That was so touching” I turn around and see Zhou Mi, Kibum and Henry. “Here, come in the car with us.” We get in the car and Henry gives me the 13th note.

13 is a special number to you isn’t it?

What was your favorite moment with Kyuhyun?

<3

“I’m guessing I have to tell you guys right?” Henry nods, so I begin.

“Kyu~~” I say as cutely as possible. “Yes Wookie?” Kyuhyun sits next to me and pulls me as close as he possibly can without falling over. “I love you~” “I love you more~” “I love you the most~” “Are we really having one of those ‘I Love You More’ fights?” Kyuhyun and I laugh. “Wookie~~” “Yes?” “I love you~” “I love you more~” “I love you the most~~~” “Oh not again!”

Henry laughs and Zhou Mi gives me another note.

When you arrive at your location, look for the special thing you left here

<3

When the car stops and we get out of here, I am shocked. “How am I supposed to find it?” I ask, and Zhou Mi just pushes me to the pin board filled with notes. When I finally find it, Kibum asks me to read it out loud.

“Kyuhyun-ah~

I love you so much. You are the perfect person for me, and I’m madly in love with you. I remember our first kiss, our first date, our first fight, and that ‘I Love You More’ fight like they all happened an hour ago.

Happy anniversary Kyu~”

“Ryeowook-ah~~

I think you are amazing. You are the first person that accepted me, and you’d always practice with me and take care of me. I hope that we never break up~

Remember how nervous I was when I confessed to you? I feel like that whenever I’m around you, because I love you~

Happy anniversary Wookie~”

I’m holding back the tears, because this means so much to me. Then I see the note and take it down, reading it.

I remember encouraging you guys to do that note

You were so shy.

Do you remember how you guys made up after your first fight?

I turn around and only Henry is there. “Tell me how you guys made up” Henry sits down and I sit as well.

“Ryeowook~~” Sungmin tries to get me out from my bed. “Please… you’ve been in there for four days. You haven’t even eaten. You’ll get sick…” Sungmin trails off and I think he’s gone. “W-W-Wookie?” I push the covers off and there he is. Kyuhyun is standing there, looking upset. “You haven’t eaten for four days?” Kyuhyun asks and I nod. I sit on the edge of my bed. “Wookie… you s-s-shouldn’t have… you should have eaten…” I jump into his arms, and my vision is slightly blurry. “K-K-Kyu? I don’t feel to well…” I remember everything going black, and when I woke up Kyuhyun was staring at me, with a tray of food. “Eat.Now.” Kyuhyun feeds me until all of the food is gone. “You s-s-scared me… when you passed out in my arms I freaked out and got Sungmin and Leeteuk in here and Sungmin said it might’ve been because you hadn’t eaten for awhile…” Kyuhyun caresses my cheek and I almost start crying again…