Please Fall In Love With Me Again [Part 4]

Kyuwook - I Really Do Love You

 

*Ryeowook’s P.O.V*

“You passed out in his arms?” I slowly nod, and Henry looks surprised. “Here’s the next note”

Go to the pier

<3

“We’ll take the car there.” Henry says, and when we arrive there he nods to let me know he’s not coming. “Yunho hyung is that you?” When the person turns around I see it is Yunho. “Good you’re here! The view here is beautiful isn’t it?” Yunho says, handing me another note.

You should tell Yunho about the last time you tricked Kyuhyun

<3

“Do you really want to know about the last time I tricked Kyuhyun?” I laugh as Yunho nods. “Well…”

“Kyu~~~” I whine as Kyuhyun hugs me tightly. “I can’t breathe!!”Kyuhyun just smirks. I just want to kiss those lips that make me go crazy to be honest… “Now you know how I feel every time I see you…” I decided to tease Kyuhyun into kissing me. “Kyu I should be happy you’re not kissing me~” I tease and I get his attention. “You’re a really bad kisser~” I even more, hoping my plan works. “Just for that I’m going to kiss you…” Kyuhyun you have no idea how much I wanted you to kiss me. “If I’m such a bad kisser why are you enjoying this?” Kyuhyun pulls away and eyes me suspiciously. “I wanted you to kiss me~”

Yunho fakes horror and hands me a note. “You’re only 22 notes away…” “Away from what?” Yunho just ignores me. I have a feeling Kyuhyun organized this but… I get confused by the notes.

I’m sorry if you’re tired. Maybe you should tell Sungmin and Changmin about the last time Kyuhyun woke you up, or when you woke up with Kyuhyun next to you…

<3

Sungmin or Changmin… neither of them are here… Then I notice a P.S on the note.

P.S: Call Sungmin.

“Ryeowook, do you have something to tell Changmin and I?” “Yes…” “Well tell us then!”

I’m having a beautiful dream where Kyuhyun kisses me on the lips. “I didn’t know dreams could be so real…”I mumble. “It’s not a dream Wookie~” I open my eyes and gasp. “So you did kiss me!” Kyuhyun nods and pulls me into his arms. “How did you get here by the way?” I rest my head on Kyuhyun’s arm. “It’s easy not to wake you up, you sleep like an angel but you aren’t easy to wake up…” Kyuhyun my cheek as I blush.

“That’s cute~” I swear I just heard Minho’s voice. I turn around as I hang up. “The next note is on a tree… you have to go find it” Oh yay… more finding. I look everywhere, and finally find it just out of my reach. Minho gets it down and hands it to me.

I’m sorry if you couldn’t reach that…

What happened when it was your birthday?

<3

I look at Minho and he nods. The memory of my birthday after we started dating is my favorite.

I wake up, expecting my birthday to be the same as always. The members will throw a cake in my face, I get a gift and then I get special treatment. I decide to go to sleep and enjoy my sleep. When I wake up two hours later, there’s a giant giraffe teddy on my bed. “Woah… where did this come from?” I sit up and as I blink sleep from my eyes I get attacked. “Happy Birthday Wookie~” Kyuhyun says hugging me. “Kyu you scared me!” I sleepily hit him. “Is this from you?” I point to the giraffe and he nods. You see the string around it’s neck? Take it off.” I do as he says and a card is attached to the string. It says ‘Happy Birthday Wookie~ I hope you like my other present…” I look up confused to see Kyuhyun’s face centimeters away from mine. “If my present is you kissing me I gladly accept” I say before leaning in to take my present.

Minho sighs and points to the café near the pier. “I wish I could stay, but you need to go over there now.” I walk over and Eunhyuk runs up to hug me. “Hello~~! Enjoying yourself?” I nod, and I can’t believe I’m enjoying this. “Here’s the next note” I take the note and smile.

Talk about the last time you took pictures with Kyuhyun

<3

“You really want to know?” Eunhyuk nods, and I smile because the memory is cute.

I’m making dinner for Kyuhyun and I, because the other members went out to eat. When I feel Kyuhyun’s arms snake around my waist, I slightly lean backwards into his hug. “When will you finish cooking? I want to spend time with you…” I kiss Kyuhyun’s cheek. “Almost done, just have to put it into bowls and onto plates. Kyuhyun lets go and gets bowls and plates. “When we finish eating, you have to promise to stay with me ok?” I nod as we take our food to eat. Once we finish Kyuhyun quickly takes my hand and the plates and bowls. “Do you want to take pictures? We can keep them just for ourselves…” I nod and run to the couch pulling Kyuhyun with me. “Come here you” Kyuhyun pulls me into his arms and we fall onto the couch.  “Smile~” Kyuhyun takes a picture and I smile because we look so happy. By the time the rest of the members came back, Kyuhyun and I just lying on the couch enjoying each others company. “I love you~” I whisper and Kyuhyun kisses my head.